Waived
Passport Req..
5-21-2013 DM 7-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-2013 visa issued 7-13-2013 passprot delivered
LANDED..........
7-22-2013 reunited with my love
0jenifer0 said:

Yes tama ka sis PDOS ang para sa PR ang sponsor at Guidance & Counseling para sa Canadian Citizen ang sponsor. Pwede na rin po ummattend ng seminar in advance sa case ko po kasi umattend ako ng Guidance & Counseling ng maaga kasi kinailangan ko po yung Certificate galing sa CFO pag natapos ko yung seminar. Naging requirements ko po kasi yun certificate galing CFO sa DFA para sa renewal ng passport ko dahil pinapalitan ko ang status ko sa passport single to married plus ginamit ko na yung last name po ni hubby ko saka required na rin po kasi ng CEM na kailanagn yung maroon na passport na ang isend sa CEM dahil machine readable po sya.

Pero wala pa rin po ako sticker ng CFO sa passport, babalik po ako sa CFO ulit pag may VISA na po ang passport ko para maidikit ang sticker yun po kailangan makita ng immigration dito sa Airport ng Pinas para makalabas ng bansa ang mga spouse na tulad ko po, fiancee, conjugal, common law partner ng mga Citizens
under family class na magmamigrate abroad.

Para po sa convenience nyo nasa inyo po iyon kung gagawin nyo na po o hindi.
Tnx mga sis...malinaw napo sakin ... Kala ko kc may kulang ako requirement .,.so pdos lng un sakin pag my visa nako.... Salamat po ulet

emrn

Jun 8, 2011
Makati City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2011 (September 02,2011)
File Transfer...
13-12-2011
Med's Request
13-12-2012 (remeds)
Med's Done....
27-07-2011/ remeds done 19-12-2012
Interview........
13-11-2012 Passed the Eligibility ;)
Passport Req..
27-12-2011 sent the same day
VISA ISSUED...
March 26, 2013 (DM: 28-03-2013)
LANDED..........
April 19, 2013
NOVENA TO THE BLACK NAZARENE

CONTRITION
Leader: In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

People: Lord Jesus Christ, true God and true man, I am heartily sorry for having sinned You and my neighbor. You are my Lord and my Brother whom I love above all things. Come and help me, not to sin again, and lead me into a new life. I trust in Your loving forgiveness.

OPENING PRAYER
People: Lord Jesus of Nazareth, Your cross proclaims the wonder of Your love. Teach us to reflect on Your suffering, death and resurrection, in order to have an unfailing faith in Your goodness that has no end. You live and reign with the Father and the Holy Spirit forever and ever. Amen.

DAY 1
JESUS OF NAZARETH FOUNDED THE SACRAMENT OF THE EUCHARIST

Reflection: [Mt. 26:26-28]
While they were eating, Jesus took bread, said the blessing, broke it, and giving it to his disciples said, “Take and eat; this is my body.”Then he took a cup, gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, “Drink from it, all of you, for this IS my blood of the covenant, which will be shed on behalf of many for the forgiveness of sins.

At the Last Supper, Jesus founded the Eucharist to share with us His life and to provide us with the remembrance of His suffering and pain.

INTERCESSION

Let us adore our Lord and Savior, who, at the Last Supper, entrusted to His Church the memorial of His death and rising again.

Response: (R) Lord Jesus of Nazareth, share with us Your life in the Eucharist.

Lord Jesus, on the cross You offered Yourself to the Father. Teach us to offer ourselves, together with Your offering of the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. (R)
Lord Jesus, one with You, we offer to the Father our works and sacrifices, so that justice and peace may reign in our land and in the world. (R)
Lord Jesus, You are our special Guest in the Holy Mass, knocking at the door of our hearts. Help us to be generous and open our hearts to receive You. (R)

[Pause for Personal Intentions]

Lord Jesus, the Nazarene, You gave to Your Church the Sacrament of the Eucharist as a remembrance of Your suffering. Make us worthy to receive Your sacred Body and Blood that will make us holy.You live and reign with the Father and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever. Amen.

LITANY

Response: (R) Have mercy and save us.

Blood of Christ, the only Son of the Father. (R)
Blood of Christ of the old and everlasting covenant. (R)
Blood of Christ that washes away my sins and the sins of the world. (R)
Blood of Christ that formed like sweat and fell to the ground at Gethsemane. (R)
Blood of Christ that flowed out while You were scourged at the pillar. (R)
Blood of Christ that covered Your face at the crowning of thorns. (R)
Blood of Christ, scorned by the people on the road of Jerusalem. (R)
Blood of Christ, emptying itself at the crucifixion. (R)
Blood of Christ, source of our salvation. (R)
Blood of Christ, river of mercy and forgiveness. (R)
Blood of Christ, that won over violence and injustice. (R)
Blood of Christ, refuge of the abused and the downtrodden. (R)
Blood of Christ, strength of those who suffer. (R)
Blood of Christ, consolation of lonely souls. (R)
Blood of Christ, hope of sinners. (R)
Blood of Christ, that makes strong the weak and the afflicted. (R)
Blood of Christ that leads the poor souls into heaven. (R)

CONCLUDING PRAYER
People: Lord God, our Father, You willed that Your Son, Jesus, died on the cross for the sins of the world. Grant us the grace to be one with His suffering so that we may be worthy to hope for a new life. Help us to walk the way of Your ommandments and to serve You in our neighbors. Grant this through Christ our Lord. Amen.
NOVENA TO OUR LADY OF GUADALUPE

First Day
Dearest Lady of Guadalupe, fruitful Mother of holiness, teach me your ways of gentleness and strength. Hear my humble prayer offered with heartfelt confidence to beg this favor...
(Pray 1 Our Father, 1 Hail Mary, 1 Glory Be)
PRAYER TO OUR LADY OF MANAOAG

Virgin Mother of God, Queen of the most Holy Rosary, Thou who hast chosen to raise thy throne of mercy in Manaoag, to be the beloved protectress and patron of the Province of Pangasinan, and therefrom to bestow thy graces on us thy children, banished in this valley of tears, look down with Thine eyes of mercy upon me, who am beset with so many dangers of body and soul. Despise not my petition O dearest Mother, but intercede for me before thy divine Son now and at the hour of my death.

Amen.

Virgin of Manaoag, Pray for us.
(please state your personal intention)
After stating your personal intention, pray
Three (3) Hail Mary and
Three (3) Glory be to the Father

INTERCESSION PRAYER TO SAINT ANTHONY DE PADUA

Holy Saint Anthony, gentle and powerful in your help, your love for God and charity for His creatures, made you worthy, when on earth, to possess miraculous powers. Miracles waited on your word, which you were always ready to request for those in trouble or anxiety. Encouraged by this thought, I implore you to obtain for me (request/petitions) . The answer to my prayer may require a miracle. Even so, you are the Saint of miracles. Gentle and loving Saint Anthony, whose heart is ever full of human sympathy, take my petition to the Infant Savior for whom you have such a great love, and the gratitude of my heart will ever be yours.
Amen.

MidDawn

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
20-06-2016
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Passport Req..
11-10-2016
emrn said:
NOVENA TO THE BLACK NAZARENE

CONTRITION
Leader: In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

People: Lord Jesus Christ, true God and true man, I am heartily sorry for having sinned You and my neighbor. You are my Lord and my Brother whom I love above all things. Come and help me, not to sin again, and lead me into a new life. I trust in Your loving forgiveness.

OPENING PRAYER
People: Lord Jesus of Nazareth, Your cross proclaims the wonder of Your love. Teach us to reflect on Your suffering, death and resurrection, in order to have an unfailing faith in Your goodness that has no end. You live and reign with the Father and the Holy Spirit forever and ever. Amen.

DAY 1
JESUS OF NAZARETH FOUNDED THE SACRAMENT OF THE EUCHARIST

Reflection: [Mt. 26:26-28]
While they were eating, Jesus took bread, said the blessing, broke it, and giving it to his disciples said, “Take and eat; this is my body.”Then he took a cup, gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, “Drink from it, all of you, for this IS my blood of the covenant, which will be shed on behalf of many for the forgiveness of sins.

At the Last Supper, Jesus founded the Eucharist to share with us His life and to provide us with the remembrance of His suffering and pain.

INTERCESSION

Let us adore our Lord and Savior, who, at the Last Supper, entrusted to His Church the memorial of His death and rising again.

Response: (R) Lord Jesus of Nazareth, share with us Your life in the Eucharist.

Lord Jesus, on the cross You offered Yourself to the Father. Teach us to offer ourselves, together with Your offering of the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. (R)
Lord Jesus, one with You, we offer to the Father our works and sacrifices, so that justice and peace may reign in our land and in the world. (R)
Lord Jesus, You are our special Guest in the Holy Mass, knocking at the door of our hearts. Help us to be generous and open our hearts to receive You. (R)

[Pause for Personal Intentions]

Lord Jesus, the Nazarene, You gave to Your Church the Sacrament of the Eucharist as a remembrance of Your suffering. Make us worthy to receive Your sacred Body and Blood that will make us holy.You live and reign with the Father and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever. Amen.

LITANY

Response: (R) Have mercy and save us.

Blood of Christ, the only Son of the Father. (R)
Blood of Christ of the old and everlasting covenant. (R)
Blood of Christ that washes away my sins and the sins of the world. (R)
Blood of Christ that formed like sweat and fell to the ground at Gethsemane. (R)
Blood of Christ that flowed out while You were scourged at the pillar. (R)
Blood of Christ that covered Your face at the crowning of thorns. (R)
Blood of Christ, scorned by the people on the road of Jerusalem. (R)
Blood of Christ, emptying itself at the crucifixion. (R)
Blood of Christ, source of our salvation. (R)
Blood of Christ, river of mercy and forgiveness. (R)
Blood of Christ, that won over violence and injustice. (R)
Blood of Christ, refuge of the abused and the downtrodden. (R)
Blood of Christ, strength of those who suffer. (R)
Blood of Christ, consolation of lonely souls. (R)
Blood of Christ, hope of sinners. (R)
Blood of Christ, that makes strong the weak and the afflicted. (R)
Blood of Christ that leads the poor souls into heaven. (R)

CONCLUDING PRAYER
People: Lord God, our Father, You willed that Your Son, Jesus, died on the cross for the sins of the world. Grant us the grace to be one with His suffering so that we may be worthy to hope for a new life. Help us to walk the way of Your ommandments and to serve You in our neighbors. Grant this through Christ our Lord. Amen.
NOVENA TO OUR LADY OF GUADALUPE

First Day
Dearest Lady of Guadalupe, fruitful Mother of holiness, teach me your ways of gentleness and strength. Hear my humble prayer offered with heartfelt confidence to beg this favor...
(Pray 1 Our Father, 1 Hail Mary, 1 Glory Be)
PRAYER TO OUR LADY OF MANAOAG

Virgin Mother of God, Queen of the most Holy Rosary, Thou who hast chosen to raise thy throne of mercy in Manaoag, to be the beloved protectress and patron of the Province of Pangasinan, and therefrom to bestow thy graces on us thy children, banished in this valley of tears, look down with Thine eyes of mercy upon me, who am beset with so many dangers of body and soul. Despise not my petition O dearest Mother, but intercede for me before thy divine Son now and at the hour of my death.

Amen.

Virgin of Manaoag, Pray for us.
(please state your personal intention)
After stating your personal intention, pray
Three (3) Hail Mary and
Three (3) Glory be to the Father

INTERCESSION PRAYER TO SAINT ANTHONY DE PADUA

Holy Saint Anthony, gentle and powerful in your help, your love for God and charity for His creatures, made you worthy, when on earth, to possess miraculous powers. Miracles waited on your word, which you were always ready to request for those in trouble or anxiety. Encouraged by this thought, I implore you to obtain for me (request/petitions) . The answer to my prayer may require a miracle. Even so, you are the Saint of miracles. Gentle and loving Saint Anthony, whose heart is ever full of human sympathy, take my petition to the Infant Savior for whom you have such a great love, and the gratitude of my heart will ever be yours.
Amen.
Hello Emrn,

Thanks for sharing this Novena....goodluck on your interview Emrn...you will be fine...keep the Faith....

jessie_21

Mar 13, 2012
Nash13 said:
Well kung binagayn k ng maraming load the better :)yup there going to conduct background check sa school n pinapasukan mo and there going to authentic ung mga document na sinabmit nyo:) Uu nakaenrol ako until maireleased ung visa nmn :)
Goodmorning po. May tatanong po sana ako ulit. Kasi po gumrad po ako ng October 2011 tapos nagtake po ako ng boards nung January 2012. Bale natigil po ako from Nov to March kasi po nagreview po ako at June 2012 na po ako nakapag-enroll. Posible po ba akong magkaproblem po regarding sa continuous schooling?

Asukal

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-13-2011
Med's Request
07-06-2011
Passport Req..
01-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Before Christmas
LANDED..........
Before Christmas
jessie_21 said:
Goodmorning po. May tatanong po sana ako ulit. Kasi po gumrad po ako ng October 2011 tapos nagtake po ako ng boards nung January 2012. Bale natigil po ako from Nov to March kasi po nagreview po ako at June 2012 na po ako nakapag-enroll. Posible po ba akong magkaproblem po regarding sa continuous schooling?
Sa pagkakaalam ko wala kang magiging problema,hanngat wala ka pang visa dapat enrolled ka pa....

emrn

Jun 8, 2011
Makati City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
13-12-2011
Med's Request
13-12-2012 (remeds)
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
April 19, 2013
MidDawn said:
Hello Emrn,

Thanks for sharing this Novena....goodluck on your interview Emrn...you will be fine...keep the Faith....
Thanks I really need all the luck and prayers I can get ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D....... no prob i will be posting the novena for 9 days kasi meron iba't ibang reflections everyday.... I prayed this novena and have shared it with our other forum buddies it was also shared to me by another forum buddy who is now in Canada and she was praying this novena on the 9th day she got her Visa.....I'm just giving back and sharing what she has shared to me to help others and at least ease the pain of having to wait and be far from our love ones.

Asukal

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-13-2011
Med's Request
07-06-2011
Passport Req..
01-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Before Christmas
LANDED..........
Before Christmas
emrn said:
Thanks I really need all the luck and prayers I can get ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D....... no prob i will be posting the novena for 9 days kasi meron iba't ibang reflections everyday.... I prayed this novena and have shared it with our other forum buddies it was also shared to me by another forum buddy who is now in Canada and she was praying this novena on the 9th day she got her Visa.....I'm just giving back and sharing what she has shared to me to help others and at least ease the pain of having to wait and be far from our love ones.
Visa na yan emrn...after interview ibibigay na visa mo...lets hope and pray...

chedie

Nov 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello friends,

Thank you sa mga reply. Naliliwanagan na ako kahit papano dahil sa tulong nyo. Although may mga bagong katanungan sa isip ko, at least umuusad ang mga bagay bagay. Ehe.

1. Under ‘Schedule A Background / Declaration Form' and ‘Sponsored Spouse / Partner Questionnaire'.

Napansin ko mga sis na may ganitong mga tanong:

“Provide details on number of attendees. Indicate if your sponsor, your sponsor's family members / relatives and your family members / relatives attended and if not, why not. If insufficient space, use separate sheet of paper. Attach photos, if any.”

Tama po ba and mindset ng aking hubby? Am I worrying for nothing? I just want to put my head (and heart) at ease. Napa-praning na ako. Hehe.

SAGOT: MUKHANG TAMA NAMAN PO ANG HUSBAND NYO..BASTA MAEXPLAIN NYO LANG NG MAAYOS..KC KAMI RIN WALA ANG PARENTS NAMIN NG KINASAL KAMI
== Okay. THank you. Pare-pareho din sinabi ng iba. At least medyo lumuwag na puso ko. Ehe.

2. Question for ‘Background / Declaration Form'

== Okay na po ito. Salamat!

3. Regarding Passport

Napansin ko po may forms humihingi ng passport details. Napag-isip ko if need ko magpa-renew / update my passport para lumabas ang aking new surname. Kailangan pa po ba?

SAGOT: Kung mapaparenew po ikaw at gusto mo nang gamitin at palitan ang status sa Passport mo at gamitin ang Cortez. Kailangan nyo pong umattend ng CFO :
Guidance and Counseling- kung Canadian Citizen po ang sponsor nyo
== Paano kung hindi pa siya Canadian citizen? Mga early year pa ata kasi siya magiging Canadian Citizen e.

4. Under Generic Application Form for Canada

REMINDER: Dont forget to validate po after nyo ifill -up sa Computer may lalabas po kasing mga 2D Barcode pag navalidate.
== Noted. Thank you so much for the reminder!

Ano po yung UCI?
SAGOT: Unique Client Identifier magkakaron po kayo nito kapag nasa na transfer na yung file nyo dito sa CEM either makakatanggap na kayo ng email from CEM or makakatanggap po kaya ng URGENT letter from CEM for PPR passport request.
== So ergo, wala po ako ilalagay dito until further notice from CEM?

As for National Identity Number (NID), eto po ba ay mga government IDs like SSS? Kung gagamit lang ako ng isa ano ang pinaka-magandang gamitin?

SAGOT: Passport Number po nlagay ko dito .
== Thank for this tip!

Grabe, nahihilo pa ako sa mga dapat gawin. Parang ang daming butas pa akong di nakikita. Buti na lang mga sis nandyan kayo. Salamat!

0jenifer0

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 29, 2011 (CPC-M recvd Nov 1, 2011)
Doc's Request.
Feb 13, 2012 (sent June 4, 2012)
AOR Received.
Dec 29, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2012
Med's Request
Aug 13, 2012 (recvd 08-23-2012) (redo 08-30-2012)
Med's Done....
May 26, 2011 exprd.
Passport Req..
Feb 8, 2012 (sent 03-23-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 28, 2012 (12-2-12 DM) (12-7-2012 delivered)
LANDED..........
DEC-25-2012
chedie said:
Hello friends,

Thank you sa mga reply. Naliliwanagan na ako kahit papano dahil sa tulong nyo. Although may mga bagong katanungan sa isip ko, at least umuusad ang mga bagay bagay. Ehe.

== Okay. THank you. Pare-pareho din sinabi ng iba. At least medyo lumuwag na puso ko. Ehe.

== Okay na po ito. Salamat!

== Paano kung hindi pa siya Canadian citizen? Mga early year pa ata kasi siya magiging Canadian Citizen e.
Pag PR palang ho ang Sponsor PDOS ho ang para sa Applicant nasa baba po yung link para sa inyo basahin nyo nalang po at yung mga requirements dyan na rin po.
http://www.cfo.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1347:for-filipinos-leaving-the-country-with-an-immigrant-visa&catid=139

Wala pa ho kayong isasagot dito nung sinagot ko ho ito iniwan ko hong blangko mag gegray ho iyan pag vinalidate nyo sa GENERIC FORM IMM0008 means N/A or not applicable po iyon para sa inyo.

== Thank for this tip!

Grabe, nahihilo pa ako sa mga dapat gawin. Parang ang daming butas pa akong di nakikita. Buti na lang mga sis nandyan kayo. Salamat!
Relax lang po kayo at wag isipin lahat isa-isahin nyo lang po, after di nyo po manonoticed na natapos nyo na po lahat basta po palagi nyong basahin yung guide sa website ng CIC una lang po iyan tulad rin ko rin dati 1st di ko alam pero lagi ko pong binabasa yung guide sa pag gather ng mga documents po at pagsasagot ng mga forms po. Matatapos nyo rin po yan tulad namin na mga naghihintay at sa mga nagka visa at nasa Canada. Relax lang po at goodluck...!!!

0jenifer0

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Dec 29, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
May 26, 2011 exprd.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
DEC-25-2012
emrn said:

Goodluck po sa interview nyo ipagpe pray ho kita na maging successful ang interview at mabigay agad ang visa after.

Mrs. D

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/10/2012
AOR Received.
11-26-2012 SA 11/21/2012
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
11/21/2012
Med's Done....
31/08/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5-21-2013 DM 7-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-2013 visa issued 7-13-2013 passprot delivered
LANDED..........
7-22-2013 reunited with my love
chedie said:
Hello friends,

== Okay na po ito. Salamat

== Thank for this tip!

Un nga sis kaya naconfused ako bakit may iba requirements sila... Ung husband ko rin di pa sya citizen kakaaply palang nya pero ngayon immigrant palang ang status nya... Dina need and CFO guidance and counseling satin..un nga di ako hiningan ng dfa bout cfo cert.. Ung old passport lang at nso birthcert..u can ask advance copy sa munisipyo ..secpa yata tawag nila don.. Relax lang sis.. ako rin noon eh ang tagal ko pa natapos lahat umabot ako ng 5 months bago ko nasubmit ung applications. Ask ka lang dito kung may inde kau masagot..Very helpful silang lahat dito. .:D

jayvee07

Star Member
Nov 6, 2012
calgary alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
phil
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-jun-2012
AOR Received.
06-sept-2012
File Transfer...
11-sept-2012
Med's Done....
11-apr-2012
Passport Req..
22-feb-2013
hi everyone, im just wondering how spousal application process goes.
they recieved our application on june 28, we received AOR on sept. 06 2012...
its been 2 months now, dont recieve any updates in manila cic office,
anyone pls have an idea whats happening in manila cic office?

0jenifer0

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Dec 29, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
May 26, 2011 exprd.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
DEC-25-2012
jayvee07 said:
hi everyone, im just wondering how spousal application process goes.
they recieved our application on june 28, we received AOR on sept. 06 2012...
its been 2 months now, dont recieve any updates in manila cic office,
anyone pls have an idea whats happening in manila cic office?

Stage 1- sponsor approval sa galing sa CPC-M Case Processing Centre Mississauga
-after 1 month
Stage 2- File transfer sa CEM canadian embassy manila dito po ipa process ang application ng iniisponsoran
-makakatanggap po ang iniisponsoran or ang applicant ng PPR passport request galing CEM ang nakalagay URGENT letter thru snail mail post office po pwede nyo rin po icheck ang post office sa town nyo baka nandun meron na po kayong URGENT letter from CEM. Tapos i check nyo po daily ang email inbox or spam baka may email ang CEM po sa inyo.

jayvee07

Star Member
Nov 6, 2012
calgary alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
phil
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-jun-2012
AOR Received.
06-sept-2012
File Transfer...
11-sept-2012
Med's Done....
11-apr-2012
Passport Req..
22-feb-2013
0jenifer0 said:

Stage 1- sponsor approval sa galing sa CPC-M Case Processing Centre Mississauga
-after 1 month
Stage 2- File transfer sa CEM canadian embassy manila dito po ipa process ang application ng iniisponsoran
-makakatanggap po ang iniisponsoran or ang applicant ng PPR passport request galing CEM ang nakalagay URGENT letter thru snail mail post office po pwede nyo rin po icheck ang post office sa town nyo baka nandun meron na po kayong URGENT letter from CEM. Tapos i check nyo po daily ang email inbox or spam baka may email ang CEM po sa inyo.
thank u po sa reply, we are now on stage 2 in process
everyday i checked my e.mail and i also checked ECAS pero wala pa po updates until now....

cge po try ko po i.check ung mail from the post office 2morow. salamat po sa payo

emrn

Jun 8, 2011
Makati City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
13-12-2011
Med's Request
13-12-2012 (remeds)
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
April 19, 2013
Asukal said:
Visa na yan emrn...after interview ibibigay na visa mo...lets hope and pray...
Thanks I'm really praying for that... I really miss my husband... Please pray for us thanks a lot malapit na talaga...