Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
2013-05-02, In-Process: 2013-06-04, Decision Made: 2013-07-25
VISA ISSUED...
2013-07-30
LANDED..........
2013-08-18
The idea of flooding the MPs with inquiries is politically the best way. Individual actions rarely get noticed. You can just as easily be singled out for "special treatment" (good or bad). But a flood of calls pertaining to practically every app they have on the go will register at a much higher level. Whether it will elicit any real change is debatable but it will definately get some attention.

markym

Jul 17, 2012
Winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2012
AOR Received.
10-26-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Tagum-N.B. said:
MY IDEA FOR TODAY :D ;) :-[ :-* TO ALL APPLICANTS WHO ARE WAITING HERE FOR A VISA AND FEEL LIKE THEY ARE USELESS IN TRYING TO GET ONE get all the spouses in canada to go to thier MP office and ask for information on thier visa application. Lets do it on Feb 14,2013, VALENTINES DAY this will barrage the system and show the canadian government there is something wrong wiith the system as it is useless and unkind to all of us who apply making us wait and not giving us any communications. DOES ANYONE WANT TO TRY THIS OR DO U THINK ITS A STUPID IDEA, COMMENT PLS im sure the consular in manila would get a phone call from jack kenney if we did
LET US ALL BOMBARD THEM WITH MESSAGES AND COMPLAINS.LOL. I thought their goal is to reunite a family but wont take long. But taking so long. And long. And LOOOOONG. Woaaaah!

chelyfan

Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2012
File Transfer...
16-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-08-2012
Hello !!!! everyone waiting.... I do have alot to say on this Sat. night while I wait for my beautiful wife in Quezon City.The CEM is the slowest of all... and how many of you paid the 1040.00 dollars in advance saying it would be faster....and for anyone that tried to get your spouse a visitor visa...thats even more unreal!!!! they hire a company called VIA... they are not even Canadian.... but they can process it in 9 days but will decline you and send you a letter called Regulation 179 and still take your money....of 75.00 Canadian dollars... So don,t try this...they even know your spouse has to return to Manila to wait for their PPR...Did anyone notice how fast it took to get your legal cap. to marry... about 45 mins and the person that looks it over is not even Canadian....then a Canadian comes out and signs it real fast. wow !!! a real fast 50.00 bucks....Now the waiting starts.... 4 months for the NSO and then all the medicals and pics and police clear... Sometimes I think the CEM is so corrupt that the officer waits for your medical to expiry then they send it back and make you do it all over again and the DR. pays the officer a commission on every one they send back....Hey !!!its the Fils....I was married to my spouse May 7/12 and sent our app Aug 29/12 and was approved Oct 16/12... I bet her PPR will be after May 7/13 and make us do the whole thing all over again....since we did the medicals while I was in Manila....As we are Canadians we should have the right to call or go to our embassy in Manila and be able to check our status....but they won,t let you....Wasn,t that Russia in 1980...the USA moves faster than Canada does and the population is much bigger.... Why? we let PR sponsor... you should only be Canadian to do this... I,m sorry to say that. and to say one more thing I,m 53 years old and my wife is 51 but the way the CEM is working she will never get here...and we both lost our mother while we have been waiting... I do hope everything works out for all of us and hey check the spread sheet... but if you notice not one of use got a PPR in 9 days.... they must be doing Japan now... hey they get to come to Canada without a visitor visa... get back ..... Scott

Tagum-N.B.

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2012
AOR Received.
manila 20-03-2012 in process july1, 2013
IELTS Request
remeds request july11 remed complete july17-aug 1
VISA ISSUED...
AUGUST 31.2013
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 25, 2013
Does any one know how many spousal applications are going on, is there hundreds, 1000s, 10000s, im thinking there is possibly only 500 a year, i only see about 1 new decision made per day, AM I WRONG, MAYBE MANY NOT ON THIS FORUM :-X :-[ :p ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) 8) 8) 8) 8 :-*MAYBE WE WOULD HAVE TO INCLUDE ALL SPOUSAL VISAS FROM OTHER COUNTRIES TO CANADA TO MAKE A BIG ENUF EFFECTON THE MPs

Tagum-N.B.

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2012
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
AUGUST 31.2013
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 25, 2013
chelyfan said:
Hello !!!! everyone waiting.... I do have alot to say on this Sat. night while I wait for my beautiful wife in Quezon City.The CEM is the slowest of all... and how many of you paid the 1040.00 dollars in advance saying it would be faster....and for anyone that tried to get your spouse a visitor visa...thats even more unreal!!!! they hire a company called VIA... they are not even Canadian.... but they can process it in 9 days but will decline you and send you a letter called Regulation 179 and still take your money....of 75.00 Canadian dollars... So don,t try this...they even know your spouse has to return to Manila to wait for their PPR...Did anyone notice how fast it took to get your legal cap. to marry... about 45 mins and the person that looks it over is not even Canadian....then a Canadian comes out and signs it real fast. wow !!! a real fast 50.00 bucks....Now the waiting starts.... 4 months for the NSO and then all the medicals and pics and police clear... Sometimes I think the CEM is so corrupt that the officer waits for your medical to expiry then they send it back and make you do it all over again and the DR. pays the officer a commission on every one they send back....Hey !!!its the Fils....I was married to my spouse May 7/12 and sent our app Aug 29/12 and was approved Oct 16/12... I bet her PPR will be after May 7/13 and make us do the whole thing all over again....since we did the medicals while I was in Manila....As we are Canadians we should have the right to call or go to our embassy in Manila and be able to check our status....but they won,t let you....Wasn,t that Russia in 1980...the USA moves faster than Canada does and the population is much bigger.... Why? we let PR sponsor... you should only be Canadian to do this... I,m sorry to say that. and to say one more thing I,m 53 years old and my wife is 51 but the way the CEM is working she will never get here...and we both lost our mother while we have been waiting... I do hope everything works out for all of us and hey check the spread sheet... but if you notice not one of use got a PPR in 9 days.... they must be doing Japan now... hey they get to come to Canada without a visitor visa... get back ..... Scott
I REALLY LIKE YOUR POST!!!! YA WE APPLIED FOR A TOURIST VISA AFTER I GOT MY SPONSORSHIP WHAT OTHER GOOD REASON FOR HER TO COME AND SPEND THE SUMMER TO LEARN ABOUT CANADA WHEN IT WAS WARM, SHE Hd to go back or they could deny her PR, BUT WHAT DO THEY SAY RISK TO NOT RETURNING TO PHILS LOL

heartglee

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2012
it's been 72 days since we filed our app. we haven't received any acknowledgement of receipt (AOR) nor an SA from CIC since we filed our app. we're contacting the call center next week. it's only stage 1 and there's this much delay already. sigh

Tagum-N.B.

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2012
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
AUGUST 31.2013
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 25, 2013
heartglee said:
it's been 72 days since we filed our app. we haven't received any acknowledgement of receipt (AOR) nor an SA from CIC since we filed our app. we're contacting the call center next week. it's only stage 1 and there's this much delay already. sigh
iT ONLY GETS WORSE AS IT MOVES TO MANILA, UR IN THE STAGE TO GET A SNAIL MAIL LETTER SO MAKE SURE THE POSTMAN KNOWS WHERE TO DELIVER IT, VISIT THE NEAREST POSTOFFICE, GOODUCK

chelyfan

Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2012
File Transfer...
16-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-08-2012
heartglee said:
Hi now the second step starts .... you have to start counting from transfer file.... your looking at 7 momths my friend... if its just your spouse only.... the CEM is corrupt......Japan is now there and they are moving them faster .... Japan don,t need a visitor visa

Tagum-N.B.

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2012
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
AUGUST 31.2013
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 25, 2013
heartglee said:
U WOULD THINK SINCE THE APPLICATION ASKED YOU IF YOU WANTED CORRESPONDENCE IN E-MAIL, YOU EXPECT TO GET IT IN E-MAIL, BUT OH NO :-\ THEY SEND IT BY SNAIL MAIL LABELED URGENT, THEY HAD THE LETTER ON THE COMPUTER HOW LONG WOULD OF IT taken TO SEND IT BY E-MAIL VERSUS PRINTING IT AND PUTTING IT IN A ENVELOPE :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :( I THINK THEY ARE SCARED U MITE GET THIER E-MAIL ADDRESS TO EARLY IN UR STAGE 2)

truesmile

Champion Member
Jun 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2012
AOR Received.
18-07-2012
File Transfer...
24-07-2012
Med's Done....
18-05-2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
05-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2013
LANDED..........
02-02-2013
Incidentally, contacting the call centre ... well ... that will be of NO value to you. Nobody knows or even feigns to know anything until your package has been "opened".

Tagum-N.B.

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2012
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
AUGUST 31.2013
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 25, 2013
chelyfan said:
Hi now the second step starts .... you have to start counting from transfer file.... your looking at 7 momths my friend... if its just your spouse only.... the CEM is corrupt......Japan is now there and they are moving them faster .... Japan don,t need a visitor visa
I DID READ SOMEWHERE JAPAN IS ALSO INCLUDED IN MANILA NOW, DO U KNOW HOW LONG THAT HAS BEEN, IM TRYING TO GET LOTS OF AMMUNITION WHEN I TALK TO THE MP OFFICE ON MONDAY

Tagum-N.B.

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2012
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
AUGUST 31.2013
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 25, 2013
OPPS SORRY ;D DID I SAY AMMUNITION :D I MEANT INFORMATION

chelyfan

Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2012
File Transfer...
16-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-08-2012
Tagum-N.B. said:
U WOULD THINK SINCE THE APPLICATION ASKED YOU IF YOU WANTED CORRESPONDENCE IN E-MAIL, YOU EXPECT TO GET IT IN E-MAIL, BUT OH NO :-\ THEY SEND IT BY SNAIL MAIL LABELED URGENT, THEY HAD THE LETTER ON THE COMPUTER HOW LONG WOULD OF IT taken TO SEND IT BY E-MAIL VERSUS PRINTING IT AND PUTTING IT IN A ENVELOPE :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :( I THINK THEY ARE SCARED U MITE GET THIER E-MAIL ADDRESS TO EARLY IN UR STAGE 2)
we should tell Jason Kennedy he can,t sleep with his wife for a year!!!!!

heartglee

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2012
chelyfan said:
unfortunately we are still waiting to get past stage 1, so we're not on stage 2 yet even after they have our files for 70+ days now.

Tagum-N.B.

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2012
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
AUGUST 31.2013
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 25, 2013
heartglee said:
unfortunately we are still waiting to get past stage 1, so we're not on stage 2 yet even after they have our files for 70+ days now.
YOU MUST ALSO CONSIDER UR TIME WAITING DOES INCLUDE THE CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS,NOT MUCH GOT DONE IN ANY OFFICE FROM DEC 21 TO JAN 3 GOODLUCK