+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE / FAMILY CLASS timeline MANILA Visa Office PHILIPPINES

ilovejhaja

Aug 17, 2010
Hello everyone! Quick question lang po. Db may recommended silang format ng envelope pag iseaend mo na yung docs mo sa sponsor mo, papano pag thru fedex? Di naman malalagyan ng stamp yung mismong envelope db?

G.Ysabelle

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sent Jan. 30, 2012, CIC received Feb. 02
Doc's Request.
Appendix A; Orig. NSO AOM; Passport; PP pics. of my kids - non accompanying
AOR Received.
AOR Feb. 2; DM & Approval May 8, 2012
IELTS Request
Exam date 09/2010 Band Score 7
Med's Done....
Jan. 09, 2012
Passport Req..
Received by CEM May 18; Letter dated June 6; Received June 14; Addt'l docs. sent June 22
Tagum-N.B. said:
MY IDEA FOR TODAY :D ;) :-[ :-* TO ALL APPLICANTS WHO ARE WAITING HERE FOR A VISA AND FEEL LIKE THEY ARE USELESS IN TRYING TO GET ONE get all the spouses in canada to go to thier MP office and ask for information on thier visa application. Lets do it on Feb 14,2013, VALENTINES DAY this will barrage the system and show the canadian government there is something wrong wiith the system as it is useless and unkind to all of us who apply making us wait and not giving us any communications. DOES ANYONE WANT TO TRY THIS OR DO U THINK ITS A STUPID IDEA, COMMENT PLS im sure the consular in manila would get a phone call from jack kenney if we did
All i can say is having your MP involved with your application is really a great help... and it's really a good idea you are encouraging everyone here in the forum to do the same... I have our MP involve in our application process now, so far they have been very helpful, just imagine I was able to get my re-medical request through email one day after my 1st medical expired!!! it's really amazing... after the harsh and very rude experienced I had with our fellow filipina Visa Officer in our own country and own Embassy, my husband was right about his frustration with Embassy Manila... it's all about getting more money to applicants as well all these filipino working in the embassy possessed the very nature of crabmentality.... So I really do agree with you Tagum!!!! CEM really needs attention and must really be kick in their asses!!!

PAGASA

Jan 19, 2013
Tagum-N.B. said:
MY IDEA FOR TODAY :D ;) :-[ :-* TO ALL APPLICANTS WHO ARE WAITING HERE FOR A VISA AND FEEL LIKE THEY ARE USELESS IN TRYING TO GET ONE get all the spouses in canada to go to thier MP office and ask for information on thier visa application. Lets do it on Feb 14,2013, VALENTINES DAY this will barrage the system and show the canadian government there is something wrong wiith the system as it is useless and unkind to all of us who apply making us wait and not giving us any communications. DOES ANYONE WANT TO TRY THIS OR DO U THINK ITS A STUPID IDEA, COMMENT PLS im sure the consular in manila would get a phone call from jack kenney if we did
I AGREE WITH YOU!

Tagum-N.B.

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2012
AOR Received.
manila 20-03-2012 in process july1, 2013
IELTS Request
remeds request july11 remed complete july17-aug 1
VISA ISSUED...
AUGUST 31.2013
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 25, 2013
score to date kick manila embassys ass 2 agree stupid idea 0

Tagum-N.B.

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2012
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
AUGUST 31.2013
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 25, 2013
DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW WE CAN MAKE THIS FORUM MORE READILY ACCESSABLE TO OTHERS WHO DONT KNOW ABOUT IT. I WAS ON QUITE AWHILE UNTIL I FINALLY STUMBLED ONTO IT. The May 2012 applicant forum is easy to find, can this be made that easy to find. :) ;) :D ;D :mad: :( :eek: 8) ??? ::) :p :p :p :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( :'( i am sure there are so many applicants out there that need help, this has been the most helpfull thing that i have found.

jayvee07

Star Member
Nov 6, 2012
calgary alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
phil
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-jun-2012
AOR Received.
06-sept-2012
File Transfer...
11-sept-2012
Med's Done....
11-apr-2012
Passport Req..
22-feb-2013
Tagum-N.B. said:
i agree with you tagum, CEM VO's are not helping,we are not satisfied with the kind of service they gave to us ( if there is?) maybe we could send a letter to jack kenney to investigate what is happening in CEM. wat do u think?

Tagum-N.B.

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2012
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
AUGUST 31.2013
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 25, 2013
jayvee07 said:
i agree with you tagum, CEM VO's are not helping,we are not satisfied with the kind of service they gave to us ( if there is?) maybe we could send a letter to jack kenney to investigate what is happening in CEM. wat do u think?
1 letter to jack kennys office would only be read by his receptionist and filed, he would never see it. 8) just like going to ur MP office (even though ur entertained well and the help is very usefull) its the workers in the office u see and they help you, not the MP. In my case i grew up with and know the MP well, i play sports with him but he will probably not even know i was in his office.

Tagum-N.B.

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2012
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
AUGUST 31.2013
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 25, 2013
id like to know what manila embassy is doing with the pictures u send and appendix A, they keep requesting it like everyone didnt send it. do tthey just take it out and hide it or is there a purpose for them getting it twice

truesmile

Champion Member
Jun 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2012
AOR Received.
18-07-2012
File Transfer...
24-07-2012
Med's Done....
18-05-2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
05-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2013
LANDED..........
02-02-2013
I think it's because the process takes SO LONG and they want "updated photos" . . . and perhaps while they're at it, lets make it an "approved" list of photographers (ahem) that "they" approve. Just throwin' that out there . . .

Tagum-N.B.

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2012
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
AUGUST 31.2013
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 25, 2013
truesmile said:
I think it's because the process takes SO LONG and they want "updated photos" . . . and perhaps while they're at it, lets make it an "approved" list of photographers (ahem) that "they" approve. Just throwin' that out there . . .
LOL dont give manila any ideas, they got this thing expensive enuf and slow enuf, any way we could hide ur post so they cant use ur idea. I quess the worse thing is the not knowing whats going on. Glad to see ur on the forum even though u have completion near. CONGRATULATIONS

leon07

Dec 9, 2012
Tagum-N.B. said:
WHAT CALL CENTER DID U CALL MANILA CALL CENTER OR EVEN EMBASSY NUMBER GIVES NO INFORMATION OR JUST USELESS INFORMATION TO GET U OFF THE PHONE. AND THE CALL CENTER IN CANADA KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS IN MANILA AND WILL NOT TELL U NOTHING ABOUT THAT STAGE ( I THINK THEY JUSTWANTED TO END UR CALL TO THEM GIVING U A STUPID ANSWER)
[/quote

thanks for the clarification i called the call centre here in canada to ask they gave me my Client ID. and clarified that they put my e-mail add wrong thats why i didnt recieved any e-mail. then they informed me i was approved as a sponsor and it was already sent to manila on nov 16. how long do you think i should wait to follow up with my MP? around 4 months from sponsorship approval?

computerangel

Aug 30, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCtober 10, 2012
AOR Received.
November 14,2012
File Transfer...
Nov.26,2012
Med's Done....
sept. 14,2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 17,2013
VISA ISSUED...
july 02, 2013
LANDED..........
july 17, 2013
Tagum-N.B. said:
well hello u will be a neighbour, i dont believe u have a need yet to ask for help u r only 2 months in manila embassy ur application, i did observe that manila was isssuing letters immediately after receiving the applications but now there is so many saying that they are not getting initial letters early, i dont believe 2 months that u have a reason to get help but maybe wait until 4 months when u havent heard anything,sorry to say that. where do u live in phils my wife is in tagum mindanao
Ok in that case we will try to ask mp after 4months. I'm from Cebu. My husband just go back to Canada yesterday and its very lonely deep inside without the love of your life with u. I hope Manila will speed up the process lots of people are anxious to hear from them.

Tagum-N.B.

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2012
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
AUGUST 31.2013
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 25, 2013
leon07 said:
Tagum-N.B. said:
WHAT CALL CENTER DID U CALL MANILA CALL CENTER OR EVEN EMBASSY NUMBER GIVES NO INFORMATION OR JUST USELESS INFORMATION TO GET U OFF THE PHONE. AND THE CALL CENTER IN CANADA KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS IN MANILA AND WILL NOT TELL U NOTHING ABOUT THAT STAGE ( I THINK THEY JUSTWANTED TO END UR CALL TO THEM GIVING U A STUPID ANSWER)
[/quote

thanks for the clarification i called the call centre here in canada to ask they gave me my Client ID. and clarified that they put my e-mail add wrong thats why i didnt recieved any e-mail. then they informed me i was approved as a sponsor and it was already sent to manila on nov 16. how long do you think i should wait to follow up with my MP? around 4 months from sponsorship approval?
YES FOUR MONTHS IS A REASONABLE TIME IF U HAVENT HEARD ANYTHING FROM MANILA, but do u know about the GCMS files, they are the computer file on ur application from the time u send ur application until the applicant lands in canada. these files are in a computer in ottawa, anything manila does to ur file is recorded here, the only thing is, it kind of different codes for different things, but it can give u information. i think this is where the MP is sending his request for information but the extra for the MP is the people there will decode it all for the MP AND HE CAN TELL U WHATS GOING ON. u can get this urself if u apply for it and get a consent signed form ur spouse sent to u, it takes over 30 days to get the information this way and u mite not understand it all,

Tagum-N.B.

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2012
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
AUGUST 31.2013
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 25, 2013
computerangel said:
Ok in that case we will try to ask mp after 4months. I'm from Cebu. My husband just go back to Canada yesterday and its very lonely deep inside without the love of your life with u. I hope Manila will speed up the process lots of people are anxious to hear from them.
Im sorry to say but if u read through this forum u will see that its taking longer and longer each year since 2010, even though i read an article that said they were going to process spousal visas quicker by spending more money in manila redoing the offices and hiring more staff 2 years ago. when i got married sept 2011 i remember the processing time in manila was 7 months it quickly went to 9 by the time i applied and now its 11 months. SO IT WILL NEVER HURT TO HAVE THE MP HELPING YOU AT ANYTIME, I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT U WOULD SAY TO THEM RITE NOW TO GET THEM TO HELP ( ive just applied sir and i want u to help me get it faster) GOODLUCK I HOPE U DONT HAVE TO WAIT AS LONG AS WE DID, ITS 13 MONTHS NOW, HOW MANY MORE 2 3 5 only manila knows for sure

Tagum-N.B.

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2012
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
AUGUST 31.2013
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 25, 2013
Tagum-N.B. said:
score to date kicking embassy manilas ass 3 agree stupid idea 0