IELTS Request
remeds request july11 remed complete july17-aug 1
VISA ISSUED...
AUGUST 31.2013
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 25, 2013
greentea said:
yes I am.
IM JUST TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHY SOME APPLICANTS DONT HAVE PASSPORT REQUESTED UNTIL THE END OF THE PROCESS AND OTHERS AT THE START, THERE IS NO RHYME NOR REASON HOW MANILA DOES DIFFERENT THINGS TO DIFFERENT APPLICANTS,

truesmile

Champion Member
Jun 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2012
AOR Received.
18-07-2012
File Transfer...
24-07-2012
Med's Done....
18-05-2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
05-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2013
LANDED..........
02-02-2013
Tagum-N.B. said:
YOU TIMELINE IS LIKE TRUESMILE, JUST YOU ARE 2 WEEKS BEHIND TRUESMILE, I DO BELIEVE YOU WILL RECEIVE UR VISA BY NEXT WEEK
Agreed! Hubby will have no need to see MP, you'll get 'DM' next week . . . and VISA courier collect (DHL) three days later (ok, maybe four).

Thx for the previous 'congrats'! Sorry to see T-N.B. your application timeline seems to fall into the "exception" category - exceptionally LONG, although your signature appears to have quite a few more milestone dates errr a.k.a. "hoops" that we didn't hafta jump through.

cokiesweet

Star Member
Jan 19, 2013
scos sorry but i am just new here and i don't have an idea how to post my timeline here! If you have time and it's ok with you send me a PM how to do it then i will do so! Thank you! God Bless! Beautiful Sunday everyone! :)

G.Ysabelle

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sent Jan. 30, 2012, CIC received Feb. 02
Doc's Request.
Appendix A; Orig. NSO AOM; Passport; PP pics. of my kids - non accompanying
AOR Received.
AOR Feb. 2; DM & Approval May 8, 2012
IELTS Request
Exam date 09/2010 Band Score 7
Med's Done....
Jan. 09, 2012
Passport Req..
Received by CEM May 18; Letter dated June 6; Received June 14; Addt'l docs. sent June 22
chelyfan said:
Hello !!!! everyone waiting.... I do have alot to say on this Sat. night while I wait for my beautiful wife in Quezon City.The CEM is the slowest of all... and how many of you paid the 1040.00 dollars in advance saying it would be faster....and for anyone that tried to get your spouse a visitor visa...thats even more unreal!!!! they hire a company called VIA... they are not even Canadian.... but they can process it in 9 days but will decline you and send you a letter called Regulation 179 and still take your money....of 75.00 Canadian dollars... So don,t try this...they even know your spouse has to return to Manila to wait for their PPR...Did anyone notice how fast it took to get your legal cap. to marry... about 45 mins and the person that looks it over is not even Canadian....then a Canadian comes out and signs it real fast. wow !!! a real fast 50.00 bucks....Now the waiting starts.... 4 months for the NSO and then all the medicals and pics and police clear... Sometimes I think the CEM is so corrupt that the officer waits for your medical to expiry then they send it back and make you do it all over again and the DR. pays the officer a commission on every one they send back....Hey !!!its the Fils....I was married to my spouse May 7/12 and sent our app Aug 29/12 and was approved Oct 16/12... I bet her PPR will be after May 7/13 and make us do the whole thing all over again....since we did the medicals while I was in Manila....As we are Canadians we should have the right to call or go to our embassy in Manila and be able to check our status....but they won,t let you....Wasn,t that Russia in 1980...the USA moves faster than Canada does and the population is much bigger.... Why? we let PR sponsor... you should only be Canadian to do this... I,m sorry to say that. and to say one more thing I,m 53 years old and my wife is 51 but the way the CEM is working she will never get here...and we both lost our mother while we have been waiting... I do hope everything works out for all of us and hey check the spread sheet... but if you notice not one of use got a PPR in 9 days.... they must be doing Japan now... hey they get to come to Canada without a visitor visa... get back ..... Scott
oh my i do feel you Scott... both me and my husband has this load of frustrations with embassy Manila. I do agree with you that they are really corrupt, my husband even cited on his letter of request to just have my medical be extended up to 15 months as what is stated on this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob423.asp but hell no they don't even understand what this Operational Bulletin 423 is all about lol lol lol, of course they are wise and will asked everyone to get a re-medical for another P5,250.00 than have it extended (of course it's an income for them). And yes they will say to us to be "PATIENT"?????????????????? our Canadian daughter who was born here is already 3 years old, growing without her Daddy beside her and telling us to be "PATIENT"!!!!! They're all sick!!!! Really tired of all their BS and getting more money from the applicants... My husband in not a rich Canadian guy, but a hardworking one who valued every cents he earned from his courier business... I am a hotel manager and wont throw away my money to them too and with all these crap that CEM asked for the applicant to re-do and submit to them in order to proceed with the applications are all BS!!!! Again i will say it, CEM'S GOAL IS NOT ABOUT REUNIFICATION OF FAMILIES BUT DESTROYING IT!!!!!!

truesmile

Champion Member
Jun 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2012
AOR Received.
18-07-2012
File Transfer...
24-07-2012
Med's Done....
18-05-2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
05-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2013
LANDED..........
02-02-2013
cokiesweet said:
scos sorry but i am just new here and i don't have an idea how to post my timeline here! If you have time and it's ok with you send me a PM how to do it then i will do so! Thank you! God Bless! Beautiful Sunday everyone! :)
Once you have reached 10 posts, it will jump out at you under 'Profile/Forum Profile Information'.

0jenifer0

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 29, 2011 (CPC-M recvd Nov 1, 2011)
Doc's Request.
Feb 13, 2012 (sent June 4, 2012)
AOR Received.
Dec 29, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2012
Med's Request
Aug 13, 2012 (recvd 08-23-2012) (redo 08-30-2012)
Med's Done....
May 26, 2011 exprd.
Passport Req..
Feb 8, 2012 (sent 03-23-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 28, 2012 (12-2-12 DM) (12-7-2012 delivered)
LANDED..........
DEC-25-2012
rianna_dahlia said:
HI to Ms Jennifer..! ;) Matanong ko lang po sa inyo Ms Jen., natanggap kya ng CEM ang additional documents at passport na pinadala ko? kc dun sa labas ng envelope ito po kc address na ginamit ko.

To:Family Class Section
VISA Section
Level 6 Tower 2,RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati city 1200
Phil.

Tama po ang address na nasa taaspo pero dapat po ang ginamit nyong courier ay DHL,LBC, FEDEX dapat po ang yan na courier para sigurado po kayo na matatrack nyo at siguradong safe. Gamitko po lagi DHL. Tapos palagi pong atwag kakalimutan ilagay sa upper right side ang File # para alam po nila sa sa inyo yun sa pamamagitan ng File #.

at dun ko hinulog sa Post Office tapos late ko nalaman dapat daw kapag thru mail, ito daw yung address na gagamitin.

To: Visa Section
P.O Box 2168
Central Post Office
Makati,Metro Manila

Itong Address naman po na ito di ko po sya nagamit.

Tanggapin kaya ng CEM yun envelope kahit hindi courier yung nag pick up sa addtional documents and passports ko?sobrang ikinabahala ko po yun bka e disregard lang kc application papers ko?hope to see your answer.

Kahit po namali kayo ng address kung ano sa dalawa alam na po nila yun kung san ang envelope na sinend nyo as long as na merong File number. Ako po nung first ko nakatanggap ng URGENt letter from CEM namali rin po ako ng address na nalagay tama na kasiyung sinulat ko pero nung pumunta ako sa DHL alam na nila agad ang address at binago ko pero nalimutan ko lang nun ilagay ang FAMILY CLASS SECTION. :)

0jenifer0

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 29, 2011 (CPC-M recvd Nov 1, 2011)
Doc's Request.
Feb 13, 2012 (sent June 4, 2012)
AOR Received.
Dec 29, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2012
Med's Request
Aug 13, 2012 (recvd 08-23-2012) (redo 08-30-2012)
Med's Done....
May 26, 2011 exprd.
Passport Req..
Feb 8, 2012 (sent 03-23-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 28, 2012 (12-2-12 DM) (12-7-2012 delivered)
LANDED..........
DEC-25-2012
sammara12 said:
Jan. 13, 2013- got my DM!... Thank you Lord!..Sa lahat ng ka forum, thank you for sharing your great opinions and experiences!...:):):)

CONGARTULATION SIS...!!! Malapit kana sis Welcome here sa Canada... ;) ;) ;) ;)

anapbc

Jan 13, 2013
Hi. I would just like to ask regarding my sponsor with my husband. For the sponsor questionnaire there is 1 question there for the Proof of income for the 12months preceding for the date of the application. what does that mean? I am only working for 9months now. how would I answer that one? Thanks and please help me

jayvee07

Star Member
Nov 6, 2012
calgary alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
phil
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-jun-2012
AOR Received.
06-sept-2012
File Transfer...
11-sept-2012
Med's Done....
11-apr-2012
Passport Req..
22-feb-2013
Tagum-N.B. said:
IM JUST TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHY SOME APPLICANTS DONT HAVE PASSPORT REQUESTED UNTIL THE END OF THE PROCESS AND OTHERS AT THE START, THERE IS NO RHYME NOR REASON HOW MANILA DOES DIFFERENT THINGS TO DIFFERENT APPLICANTS,
TAGUM-N.B. i guess CEM needs attention by the canadian government to invistigate the people around it, in fact IF MANILA CANADIAN EMBASSY (CEM) will continue this kind of system...its really sick!!! this may cause bad impression/record to the CANADIAN GOVERNMENT...i wish KENNEY can read this forum and check out what is happening.

Tagum-N.B.

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2012
AOR Received.
manila 20-03-2012 in process july1, 2013
IELTS Request
remeds request july11 remed complete july17-aug 1
VISA ISSUED...
AUGUST 31.2013
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 25, 2013
truesmile said:
Agreed! Hubby will have no need to see MP, you'll get 'DM' next week . . . and VISA courier collect (DHL) three days later (ok, maybe four).

Thx for the previous 'congrats'! Sorry to see T-N.B. your application timeline seems to fall into the "exception" category - exceptionally LONG, although your signature appears to have quite a few more milestone dates errr a.k.a. "hoops" that we didn't hafta jump through.
I QUESS OUR APPLICATION WAS LABELED FOR THE REMED AS SOON AS IT LANDED ON MANILA DESK, 5000PESOS

Polgas

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Two Six Double 0
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JAN. 27, 2013
Doc's Request.
JUL. 23, 2013
Nomination.....
CSQ: APR. 10, 2013
AOR Received.
FEB. 13, 2013
File Transfer...
FEB. 21, 2013
Med's Done....
JAN. 07, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
JUL. 23, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
JAN. 08, 2014
LANDED..........
JAN. 31, 2014
hello guys! happy sunday! padaan lang :) :D

cokiesweet

Star Member
Jan 19, 2013
ok scos here it is; May 17, 2012 sent application, June 25, 2012 application for PR received, Sept. 14, 2012 medical exam, Oct. 23, 2012- approved as Sponsor! That's it! No more news! Thank you.

SAMANTALA

Dec 20, 2012
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ruine said:
Nag papa galing pa ako from cold and flu eh. Ikaw when ba? Sa mga start palang mag file nang application and kuha ma documents add nio ako sa FB pra makapag share naman tau or chat regards sa applications. Leave lang kau message pra I know from this forum kau galing. Look for Ronald Coronel on FB. Thanks
Bro, Feb 6 ko pa claim passport then the next day I'll go to medical na... :D ;)

SAMANTALA

Dec 20, 2012
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Polgas said:
oh brad musta na? Eto medyo busy kgagaling ko sa probinsya binisita mga alaga kong kalabaw at baka! :p :eek: ;D
hahahhaa!!!! :p ;D ;D How was your cows and carabao?

I'm not yet done with my form spouse sponsored questionnaire, because I want to be fully concentrated when answering it.... hehehe!!! Anyway, waiting pa naman ako sa passport ko to claim on Feb 6 pa... :)

I told my husband that I was reading information here and mentioned that MP or members of the parliament, then he said, "Oh yeah, that's it I will ask help to Mr. Rob Merrifield, to make our application process fast." :) ;) :D ;D

SAMANTALA

Dec 20, 2012
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vanity said:
hello po,
just to make sure lang po.. pwede na po ba kami mag pasa kahit na bago palang po sa work si hubby? kaka start nya lang po kasi sa new job nya so hindi pa po pwede sabihin na stable yung job nya.. ma dedeny po ba sya kung ganun? matagal na po sya sa Canada at matagal na din po sya nag wowork, nagkataon lang po na bago yung work nya ngayon.

he told me hindi pa pwede, so kailangan pa namin mag hintay hanggang february or march, sa tingin nyo po pwede na po ba? salamat po.
Sis, have you receive any reply from this question? I guess naman siguro pwede, kase you said matagal na sya duon... but better to ask others pa rin or do a research to philippines.gc.ca :p ;) :D ;D Pray to God na unti-unti masagot or malinawan ang ating mga katanungan for our application... God bless you sis!!! Me, I am not yet done with that form spouse sponsored questionnaire, want to be concentrated when answering it... :p