+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Education History

oik100

Star Member
Dec 21, 2018
Hi,
I recieved ITA without claiming points for my wife education. During EE profile submission i answered NO to wife education question since I dont have ECA
However, in the post ITA application, should I mention her degree under EDUCATION HISTORY and say no ECA done or just say NO in education history and mention in Personal History only?
I am a bit confused since the Question is Has your spouse completed university or high school education. If I say NO wouldnt it be misleading?

arodri

Jun 18, 2018
Hi,
I recieved ITA without claiming points for my wife education. During EE profile submission i answered NO to wife education question since I dont have ECA
However, in the post ITA application, should I mention her degree under EDUCATION HISTORY and say no ECA done or just say NO in education history and mention in Personal History only?
I am a bit confused since the Question is Has your spouse completed university or high school education. If I say NO wouldnt it be misleading?
Hi, just curious if you got this solved?

kayoter

Sep 16, 2019
Hi,
Hello what did u end up doing?

Sep 25, 2019
Hi,
I am a bit confused since the Question is Has your spouse completed university or high school education. If I say NO wouldnt it be misleading? writemyessay
Should working mother or her education be a subject of study and why it did go further to test what if the father was eliminated or absent from the child's life?? at the same time? To the best of my knowledge for most successful child with both parents involved it had no difference whether both parents are educated or not but provided the education need and capable.