+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL WITH OPEN WORK PERMIT APPLICATION

PantherOct2017

Oct 21, 2017
Hello everyone I need your help please!

I'm applying under spouse sponsorship with OWP and i received a letter about my OWP saying that the fees where insufficient. Now I noticed that I have 90 days to reapply since my status expired. My visitor status expired on September 26th 2017, so my question is DO I NEED RESTORATION OF STATUS? $200 ON TOP OF THE REGULAR FEES FOR WORK PERMIT?

THANK YOU SO MUCH
Hi, may I know how much total fee you paid for the open work permit?

Bassquiat

Sep 16, 2016
Hello. If anyone could help me? I just received AOR just now after sending our application package last Oct 6. But I am having a hard time linking my account. I tried using chrome with UCI and application number provided in the email sent to me. But its says there are no application found. Please help.

Hi, I
Hi, i paid $255+$85 (biometrics)

PantherOct2017

Oct 21, 2017
Hi, I

Hi, i paid $255+$85 (biometrics)
Hello, its the same fee I also paid for OWP. If they sent you a letter saying you paid incorrect fee, this may be a reason.
1. You sent your spousal application together with owp after sept 26 ( which you say your status expired ). In which case they are also requiring you to pay fee for restoration status of $200

What i understand as long the dont return your application package and is just asking you to pay your fee. You are on implied status.

PantherOct2017

Oct 21, 2017

I'm applying under spouse sponsorship with OWP and i received a letter about my OWP saying that the fees where insufficient. Now I noticed that I have 90 days to reapply since my status expired. My visitor status expired on September 26th 2017, so my question is DO I NEED RESTORATION OF STATUS? $200 ON TOP OF THE REGULAR FEES FOR WORK PERMIT?

THANK YOU SO MUCH

THANK YOU SO MUCH

THANK YOU SO MUCH
Hello, its the same fee I also paid for OWP $255. If they sent you a letter saying you paid incorrect fee, this may be a reason.
1. You sent your spousal application together with owp after sept 26 ( which you say your status expired ). In which case they are also requiring you to pay fee for restoration status of $200

What i understand as long the dont return your application package and is just asking you to pay your fee. You are on implied status.

PantherOct2017

Oct 21, 2017
Thanks!
Applied spousal wiith owp
Oct 6, 2017 application recieves via Canada Post
Dec 6, 2017 aor
Dec 14, 2017 request police clearance and background

I still havent linked my account but were given option to send required docs via IRCC webform.

PantherOct2017

Oct 21, 2017
Hello, need your expert advice. Just receievd a letter

“This refers to the Application to Change Conditions or Extend Your Stay in Canada as a Worker you submitted to this office. In order to continue processing your application, further information is required. You must complete/submit the following to this office: >Passport/Travel Document: Please provide a copy of your valid passport or travel document. This must be received at this office by: 2018/02/14. “

Do they need all the pages or just the info page? i am wondering why they are requesting it again as this has been included in the application? Should i scan all pages of my passport? Appreciate your help.

PantherOct2017

Oct 21, 2017
They should ask for police certificates and Schedule A online.
@Erin Lynsay Hello there! I have a question, this is regarding SOWP we received an email last Jan 15 requesting for valid copy of passport or travel document. We have sent photocopies of the passport pages but until now havent heard from them. Should we worry that its taking too long. We applied for the spousal application together with owp last oct 6. Hope to hear from you. Thanks.

commonlaw2018

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
@Erin Lynsay Hello there! I have a question, this is regarding SOWP we received an email last Jan 15 requesting for valid copy of passport or travel document. We have sent photocopies of the passport pages but until now havent heard from them. Should we worry that its taking too long. We applied for the spousal application together with owp last oct 6. Hope to hear from you. Thanks.
was the email from CPC-V or CPC-M? Vegreville or Mississauga?