+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Visa for Pakistan Specific requirements

Mar 14, 2022
i havent submitted the application and confused, residing In Karachi, so any one who can guide me throughout the paper work and biometrics, would appreciate i am the principal applicant

Sponsor Status: PR (lives in Canada)
Person being sponsored: outside Canada

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
i havent submitted the application and confused, residing In Karachi, so any one who can guide me throughout the paper work and biometrics, would appreciate i am the principal applicant

Sponsor Status: PR (lives in Canada)
Person being sponsored: outside Canada
Do you mean you want someone to do it for you? Maybe look for an immigration consultant.

Reactions: scylla

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
No, I want some guidance and help related to forms ,biometrics, I will be doing all by myself
Here’s a guide that has all the information you need, including how to fill the forms and each question. Read it, use it, and if you have questions along the way come back and ask.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5289-sponsor-your-spouse-common-law-partner-conjugal-partner-dependent-child-complete-guide.html

Mar 14, 2022
There is a section in the form which is asking about education I am currently in the final year of my bachelor's degree, so which options should I choose under the heading of the highest level of education?
"bachelor's degree", "Post-Secondary- No degree", or "Secondary or less".

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
There are two options depending on when you are submitting your application. If you are submitting in a couple of months time by which time you will finish your bachelors, then you can choose "Bachelors" at that time.

If you want to apply now then I suppose you should select "Post-Secondary- No degree "

Reactions: Kainat Khurshid