+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Angelica Man

May 2, 2019
Hello all,
I am from Toronto and I am going to get married in Morocco. I would like to know about the process. I have read some threads here but from 2007...If someone went through this process recently please share your experience and what it is needed in order to get married there. I will be travelling in June to Marocco and e are planning to get married then. Please if anyone has advice, I will appreciate it.

Thank you,
Angelica

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Are you looking for info on how to get married in Morocco, or sponsoring a Morrocan spouse to Canada, or being sponsored as a spouse to Morocco?

Angelica Man

May 2, 2019
Are you looking for info on how to get married in Morocco, or sponsoring a Morrocan spouse to Canada, or being sponsored as a spouse to Morocco?
Hello there,
Yes I would like to have more info. I found some bit from 2007...I need to know what papers I need before I go . Thank you.

Angelica Man

May 2, 2019
I am seeking information aboutmarriage. I am travelling to Marocco in June to get married and I need to know what papers I need. I found an old thread from 2007 but since then things might've been changed...
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thank you