Spousal Sponsorship

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Before me and my wife got married, we're already in a relationship(not living together) for 6 year before she migrate. Then after four years, she flew back and we got married. Shes not able to make a visit during those four years. Is it a red flag?
If you didn't see each other for 4 years before marrying, that is a massive red flag. People in genuine relationship make every effort to see each other. I would say you have a very high chance of refusal.

dimples7881

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
Export the stuff from your phone and print it.
Hey canuk?, a quick question, why would they just ask for my step daughters passport when she's not going to interview nor when I asked them if she could come they said she doesn't need to attend, they asked for permanent resident fee, and 3 passport size photos, and a relationship statement is all. Oh and new police record ... But I'm curious why they *please bring HUSBANDS NAME And then spelled step daughters whole name in capital in * < WITH these stars the only thing on the wholllle page like that
Oh and a copy of my step daughters bio page of passport.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hey canuk?, a quick question, why would they just ask for my step daughters passport when she's not going to interview nor when I asked them if she could come they said she doesn't need to attend, they asked for permanent resident fee, and 3 passport size photos, and a relationship statement is all. Oh and new police record ... But I'm curious why they *please bring HUSBANDS NAME And then spelled step daughters whole name in capital in * < WITH these stars the only thing on the wholllle page like that
Oh and a copy of my step daughters bio page of passport.
If you are asking why they requested that your husband bring his daughter's passport, it is because they routinely take the passports after the interview for the visas to be issued.

dimples7881

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
If you are asking why they requested that your husband bring his daughter's passport, it is because they routinely take the passports after the interview for the visas to be issued.
Oh, but let me ask you this? Do you have WhatsApp? I don't know how to send things to this post. I'd like to share it somehow, so you can tell me exactly what you think. ?? Or Facebook? I could message you? Or um, email?

dimples7881

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
MY BAD THEY ASKED TO WRITE A RELATIONSHIP STATEMENT, BEFORE MARRIAGE AND AFTER MARRIAGE, anniversary, BIRTHDAY, HOLIDAYS , visits and that's it. They didn't ask me to send in nothing, the rest was 3 passport size photos , as the ones I submitted weren't correct size, bio page of step daughters passport,
Police record,
Permanant resident fee
Proof of medical.

Both passports at interview
If we wanted to submit any more evidence we can that is not on file. What it did say because they wanted us to courier was to now wait and bring EVEEYTHING to interview.. That it wouldn't reviewed until interview even if we wanted to still send by courier... I don't feel I have anything to worry about, I feel ok ... I feel my will reunite with my children in Canada very shortly..

dimples7881

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
MY BAD THEY ASKED TO WRITE A RELATIONSHIP STATEMENT, BEFORE MARRIAGE AND AFTER MARRIAGE, anniversary, BIRTHDAY, HOLIDAYS , visits and that's it. They didn't ask me to send in nothing, the rest was 3 passport size photos , as the ones I submitted weren't correct size, bio page of step daughters passport,
Police record,
Permanant resident fee
Proof of medical.

Both passports at interview
If we wanted to submit any more evidence we can that is not on file. What it did say because they wanted us to courier was to now wait and bring EVEEYTHING to interview.. That it wouldn't reviewed until interview even if we wanted to still send by courier... I don't feel I have anything to worry about, I feel ok ... I feel my will reunite with my children in Canada very shortly..
Family** will soon become one under 1 roof again really soon. Amen

dimples7881

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
Woot, woot WE ARE APPROVED!!! WE HAD NO RED FLAGS, INFACT, they just wanted to say sorry we had to go through so much, my husband was in the interview for 5 minutes and they issued visas on the spot.. Good luck everyone, ours was handed in October 2, 2017, approved with visas may 8, 2018... On our way to Canada finally, My husband myself and my step daughter, God is truly amazing..

Reactions: Mariebelmont

manitobagirl

Star Member
Nov 22, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
January 8,2018
Doc's Request.
PCC 27-02-2018
AOR Received.
27-02-2018
File Transfer...
22-03-2018
Med's Request
09-03-2018
Med's Done....
29-03-2018 pass
Interview........
17-05-2018
Passport Req..
same day of the interview
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2018
LANDED..........
23-06-2018
My dear dimples7881,
Congratulations to you and your family. You are a real fighter. And God is on your side.
Wish me Good luck. My husband is having interview on May 17, 2018.

dimples7881

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
Thank you sincerely .

Yes its been along time coming and many many tears from all the obstacles we had to go through. Pray and if you know your paper work and your marriage is genuine you don't need to worry.. Good luck hope everything works out for you, we are boarding the plane actually less then 6 hours... God is truly amazing. Good luck to erryone. My advice is, if your marriage is fake or for the wrong reasons you obviously know the outcome .for those of us in genuine marriages,

My dear dimples7881,
Congratulations to you and your family. You are a real fighter. And God is on your side.
Wish me Good luck. My husband is having interview on May 17, 2018.

Reactions: Mariebelmont

dimples7881

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
Oh p.s

When did you get Aor?

Thank you sincerely .

Yes its been along time coming and many many tears from all the obstacles we had to go through. Pray and if you know your paper work and your marriage is genuine you don't need to worry.. Good luck hope everything works out for you, we are boarding the plane actually less then 6 hours... God is truly amazing. Good luck to erryone. My advice is, if your marriage is fake or for the wrong reasons you obviously know the outcome .for those of us in genuine marriages,

dimples7881

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
Thank you sincerely .

Yes its been along time coming and many many tears from all the obstacles we had to go through. Pray and if you know your paper work and your marriage is genuine you don't need to worry.. Good luck hope everything works out for you, we are boarding the plane actually less then 6 hours... God is truly amazing. Good luck to erryone. My advice is, if your marriage is fake or for the wrong reasons you obviously know the outcome .for those of us in genuine marriages, DO NOT GIVE UP!! everything will works itsslef out!! Cheers everyone.

Mariebelmont

May 14, 2018
Woot, woot WE ARE APPROVED!!! WE HAD NO RED FLAGS, INFACT, they just wanted to say sorry we had to go through so much, my husband was in the interview for 5 minutes and they issued visas on the spot.. Good luck everyone, ours was handed in October 2, 2017, approved with visas may 8, 2018... On our way to Canada finally, My husband myself and my step daughter, God is truly amazing..
Congratulations !!!! Your words are encouraging and so is your story !

dimples7881

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
Thank you,

It was not an easy journey, but my husband and I communicated, lived, understood, and appreciated each other through the whole entire process, our life has been a huge struggle, just the 6th of may we lost another baby due to stress. We will take the time now to heal, to enjoy one another and our children. We have a new chapter coming up in our lives now. We both just say to everyone, keep loving one another and don't give up at no time, it will all work its self out...
Good luck everyone,

Congratulations !!!! Your words are encouraging and so is your story !

Reactions: Anthonymarshall