Spousal sponsorship

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi everyone.
I am sponsoring my wife.
feb 3, 2022 received pre arrival letter
Feb 4, status changes to DM
Documents status shows Copr number but we didn’t receive an email.
does that mean that cic already issued COPR
Currently status shows biometric received.
Inland / in Canada or outside Canada?

AhmadDar

Feb 28, 2022
Outland, Paper application sent to Sydney NS

My Timeline:
Application received: Oct 15, 2021
AOR: Dec 18, 2021
BIL: Feb 7, 2022
SA: Feb 7, 2022
Biometrics Completed: Feb 14, 2022

The SA Letter also said "The Application will be forwarded to the visa office in Amman for further processing"
I called IRCC to get an update, the operator said the file is in Ottawa not in Amman.
Can anyone please tell me if this is normal and what would be the next step

Thanks

Feb 28, 2022
Hello all,
I submitted my application for spousal dependent PR for my wife. It returned with one letter saying police clearance certificate is missing. Do we need to submit police clearance certificate along with application? I have knowledge that they send message requesting Police clearance certificate later during process. Please someone help me in this situation..

Feb 28, 2022
Hello all,
I submitted my application for spousal dependent PR for my wife. It returned with one letter saying police clearance certificate is missing. Do we need to submit police clearance certificate along with application? I have knowledge that they send message requesting Police clearance certificate later during process. Please someone help me in this situation..

efie

Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello all,
Oh yes...Do it quick and re-sumbit!

efie

Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Applicants are now going to be in trouble because they going to use Afghanistan and Ukraine issues as an excuse for delays

Jacornejo20

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
[CITA="mihirpatel5187, publicación: 9982427, miembro: 1079880"]
Hola a todos,
Envié mi solicitud de relaciones públicas dependientes del cónyuge para mi esposa. Regresó con una carta que decía que faltaba el certificado de autorización de la policía. ¿Necesitamos presentar un certificado de antecedentes penales junto con la solicitud? Tengo conocimiento de que envían un mensaje solicitando el certificado de antecedentes policiales más adelante durante el proceso. por favor alguien que me ayude en esta situacion..
[/CITA]
si, tambien me pasó lo mismo, solo envia pienso que quieren acelerar los procesos enviando los certificados de antecedentes penales desde el principio

Brujah

Mar 2, 2022
Hello Everyone,

My spouse is currently with me (in Canada) on a Visitor Visa. We are trying to file an Inland PR (+ Open Work Permit) application for her since she is here.

Going through IMM5533E (Document Checklist) I have a few questions -
  1. What should we select in Section 7a- 'Proof of Relationship to Sponsor': Are you and your spouse currently living together?
    1. She is technically living with me right now so the selection should be Yes. However, the documents requested when selecting 'Yes' are almost impossible to obtain for someone on a Visitor visa in Canada. There's also an option of writing a detailed explanation when documents are not available. What other kinds of proof can I submit? Will a letter + photographs of cohabitation, other documents mailed to her at the same address work?
Thanks for your help!

Alokuk692

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
Sep 3,2021 App received. Got Biometrics and Medical requests yesterday. But for Medical check the earliest date I am getting is 21 March in Mumbai, India. Does anyone have an experience booking an appointment with a Mumbai hospital and is there a way to make it happen sooner?

razor787

Star Member
Jan 8, 2017
We submitted my wifes passport today to VFS Moscow. We got an email with a tracking number, but we don't have a reference number.

Any idea where we can find this reference number?

brownn

Feb 10, 2020
Hi guys! please how long does it take to get Dm after the interview? On GCKEY it shows interview complete but no DM yet.