+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

SLCtoYEG

Oct 1, 2021
Category........
FAM
Hi folks!
Can anyone please advice on how online applications are to be singed?
Do we print out and sign each form or do we declare at the end of the application process with a digital signature?
Thanks in advance!
There are some forms that must be physically signed so you are looking at printing, signing, scanning and uploading those docs.

For us, the docs that required physical signatures of both PA and SA we uploaded both signed and unsigned copies to ensure the integrity of the validation codes wasn't lost. I doubt we needed to but we want4ed to be sure and cover all our bases.

Reactions: Cannybabe

Jarex

Star Member
May 30, 2021
Hey all! Hope you and yours are all doing well so far in the new year!

My application follows here,was just wondering if I could get some insight

Dec 29th 2020 app received
- Feb 11th AOR
- Feb 25th Biometrics instruction letter
- Mar 1st Sponsor Approval
- Mar 1st File transferred to New York Visa Office
- August 28th Medical request
-August 28th Invite to pre-arrival services.
-Medicals Completed October 28th
-Medicals passed November 11th

Our MP said all stages were passed when they inquired December 15th and that our application is in queue for final review by a visa officer, aside from that we've had radio silence.

Anybody have any clue how much further we may have to go? We've also requested GCMS notes and they should be here soon.

Reactions: keys8014

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

- Feb 11th AOR

Our MP said all stages were passed when they inquired December 15th and that our application is in queue for final review by a visa officer, aside from that we've had radio silence.

Anybody have any clue how much further we may have to go? We've also requested GCMS notes and they should be here soon.
It's hard to say without your GCMS notes. It's possible some background / security check activities are still in progress regardless what the MP was told. Once you get your GCMS notes, you'll have a better idea.

Jarex

Star Member
May 30, 2021
It's hard to say without your GCMS notes. It's possible some background / security check activities are still in progress regardless what the MP was told. Once you get your GCMS notes, you'll have a better idea.
Oh okay ,so not entirely our of the woods yet I suppose, is there still a big chance of denial at this point? I'll be sure to post back when we get the notes. Thank you for replying :)

Superstar95

Jun 17, 2021
There are some forms that must be physically signed so you are looking at printing, signing, scanning and uploading those docs.

For us, the docs that required physical signatures of both PA and SA we uploaded both signed and unsigned copies to ensure the integrity of the validation codes wasn't lost. I doubt we needed to but we want4ed to be sure and cover all our bases.
Thanks for your reply. Will do the same

Ok2018

Star Member
Apr 15, 2021

- Feb 11th AOR

Please how long did it take your MP to get back to you after inquiry?

Reactions: lucas_morgan

mnaik83

Jan 7, 2022
Hi anyone plz help me to give information,I had applied my wife pr in Canada in Jun 2020 , we contact ircc they say our application is approve in Jun 2021 ,only waiting for PPr n copr in printing queue they say it will going to take weeks or months didn’t mention the actual time , my question is our medical expire in November 2021 , there is no update about redo medical from ircc, we even dnt know hour medical expire or extend for 1 year , our online account also not saying about medical ,plz anyone know medical is extend or who we should contact about medical,as Indian embassy not replying any email , anyone plz help me my inquiry

valvlad

Feb 27, 2021

- Feb 11th AOR

it seems to me that the 12 month wait really starts since you recieve the File number :)
the end is near!

Mar 4, 2021
Hello all I hope all is well with you guys. I'm looking for some insight into this.

Applied March 2021 for spousal visa
April 2021 application received
April 2021 biometrics request
August 2021 request for medical
November 2021 - request for laundry list of docs:
1) marriage certificate (sent already March 2021)
2) schedule A (sent already March 2021)
3) supplementary info, your travels (sent already March 2021)
4) police certificate (sent already March 2021)
5) more photos of wedding etc. And ongoing communication proof.

The requested docs on November 2021 email I sent all of them within a week. I have a feeling that they lost my file? Anyways it was sent.

My question is, did this happen to anyone else as well? And how long do you think the process will take from here if anyone has similar experience. Thanks a lot I really do appreciate it.