Apr 5, 2021
Hey guys, here's my timeline:

Application Recieved - June 7th
Prospective (Temp) AOR - June 25th
AOR - November 4th
Biometrics Request - November 8th
Biometrics Passed - November 10th
Medicals Request - November 5th
Medicals done previously but not attached to application.
Medicals Sent via Web From to CIC - Novemver 6th and December 6th (Sent twice)
No word from CIC since then...

Is there anyone else in a similar situation? It's been over a month since I sent my medicals and I have heard nothing from CIC. Alot of other June applicants already have their PR.. Any advice helps!!
Which visa office?

Did you do medicals in advance? Or did the hospital not have access to e-medical?
It's not clear why you had to upload your medical results manually like this.

preeti123

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Hi all, I am a inland PR and want to sponsor my husband for PR. He came on visitor visa. How to apply online application because I couldn't find the link anywhere but I see some are saying that they have applied online.

Would you please help? Thank you in advance.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi all, I am a inland PR and want to sponsor my husband for PR. He came on visitor visa. How to apply online application because I couldn't find the link anywhere but I see some are saying that they have applied online.

Would you please help? Thank you in advance.
The online is a pilot only. If you haven't found it online, consider going with the paper app.

The online is so far no faster and the main if not only advantage is not having to courier a big packet from abroad (not an issue in your case). And there are some minor issues reported.

At any rate start by reading the paper app documents and forms. The content is the same, and the harder part is understanding, and collecting stuff you need, not the filing itself.

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021

lucas_morgan

Aug 4, 2021
Which visa office?

Did you do medicals in advance? Or did the hospital not have access to e-medical?
It's not clear why you had to upload your medical results manually like this.
Yes I did the medicals in advance before it was requested. So when it was requested by CIC, I uploaded it via the webform. Also, I'm an inland applicant!

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
Yes I did the medicals in advance before it was requested. So when it was requested by CIC, I uploaded it via the webform. Also, I'm an inland applicant!
“You can’t get an upfront medical exam if you’re being sponsored as a spouse, partner or child. Wait for our instructions before going for your medical exam.”

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-permanent-residents.html

lucas_morgan

Aug 4, 2021

kran75

Oct 12, 2021
Guys,
a big confusion is going around and may need your thoughts here.

Am a PR and getting married next month. can I apply a visit visa for my wife now itself or do we need to wait for marriage certificate and apply post marriage?
I somewhere heard that- if we apply for a spousal visit visa post marriage, its getting rejected on the basis of spousal PR eligibility.. is this something true?

Many Thanks :)