+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Jotpreet

Dec 1, 2021
Hello,

I have a question, I applied for my spouse visa on July 2021 and we have received all the confirmation (medical request, biometrics, etc) but I'm still unable to link the applications online using the UCI and Application number? Is there a reason for that? I applied via mail.

Also, my spouse just received an email today IMM5801 - Pre Arrival Services letter, does this mean the PR was approved?
Thanks for all the help
can you receive PPR?

kalcanada

Aug 24, 2021
Hi,

I'm outland PR applicant and received passport request. After receiving passport request travelled to canada on TRV. I'm currently in Canada and updated my current address with IRCC. Current address updated when checked in ECAS. My question is Do I need to submit my passport to Ottawa(My file currently in Ottawa) or Do I need to wait for an email from IRCC?

In email they requested Copy of letter, Passport, 2 photos, RPRF, Height & eye color and they also mentioned no need to submit passport if in canada but Do I need to submit rest of items without passport? Appreciate any help.

Mar 19, 2021
I got a really weird ADR couple of days ago !! They asked for my Nikah Nama (marriage certificate) in Urdu but I have already given them an original English copy with my initial application (which was in March 2021) so they can actually ready it. Interestingly, this was mentioned on top of the ADR letter "All documents must be in either English or French. Any documents not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation." So basically I hired a certified translator and paid $150 to translate the Urdu copy to English and sent both (Urdu + translated) copies so they can read it AGAIN ?? This was so stupid but I guess I had no other choice :confused: Did anyone else has the same experience ?
BTW my timeline is:
Application submitted :March 17,2021
SA: May 06
Medical was approved: September 10 ( I was waiting since three months and got this)

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
I got a really weird ADR couple of days ago !! They asked for my Nikah Nama (marriage certificate) in Urdu but I have already given them an original English copy with my initial application (which was in March 2021) so they can actually ready it. Interestingly, this was mentioned on top of the ADR letter "All documents must be in either English or French. Any documents not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation." So basically I hired a certified translator and paid $150 to translate the Urdu copy to English and sent both (Urdu + translated) copies so they can read it AGAIN ?? This was so stupid but I guess I had no other choice :confused: Did anyone else has the same experience ?
BTW my timeline is:
Application submitted :March 17,2021
SA: May 06
Medical was approved: September 10 ( I was waiting since three months and got this)
If you search the forum you’ll see that IRCC requests the Urdu version, and they have been doing that for a long time. This post is from 2014: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/chc-islamabad-spouse-sponsorship-timeline-2012-2013.103544/post-3641133

Reactions: Salutationtoall
Mar 19, 2021

mrs_mc

May 14, 2020
Hi everyone! I submitted our app last October and was received by IRCC 13 of October 2021. I got the temporary AOR 3 December with the temp file number, what bothers me right now is that my husband received the same temp AOR today and looking at the email it has the same content like mine, same temp app number but of course with his name on it, why would it say the same thing?? It says That they received his application for PR on behalf of his name and family if applicable. Is this normal, he’s canadian and not applying for PR but a sponsor. Should I be bothered?? Is this kinda like a generic format? Anybody experienced it for those inland applicants?? Thanks so much

lucas_morgan

Aug 4, 2021
Hey guys, here's my timeline:

Application Recieved - June 7th
Prospective (Temp) AOR - June 25th
AOR - November 4th
Biometrics Request - November 8th
Biometrics Passed - November 10th
Medicals Request - November 5th
Medicals done previously but not attached to application.
Medicals Sent via Web From to CIC - Novemver 6th and December 6th (Sent twice)
No word from CIC since then...

Is there anyone else in a similar situation? It's been over a month since I sent my medicals and I have heard nothing from CIC. Alot of other June applicants already have their PR.. Any advice helps!!

Reactions: Esty4Ademi