+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Sharmaprakhar

May 5, 2019
Hi Everyone,

Quick question, can I attach more than one attachment in a single web form. If yes how, coz right now I am selecting more than one and only last selected one appears.

Also can I attach PDF version or it needs to be any other mode.

Please assist. Thanks.

frange

May 25, 2018
Hi Everyone,

Quick question, can I attach more than one attachment in a single web form. If yes how, coz right now I am selecting more than one and only last selected one appears.

Also can I attach PDF version or it needs to be any other mode.

Please assist. Thanks.
You should try by yourself first instead of asking every single information. When you get through, you will see the option to attach or add documents.

Yes you can add several attachments but the capacity is limited.

Sharmaprakhar

May 5, 2019
You should try by yourself first instead of asking every single information. When you get through, you will see the option to attach or add documents.

Thanks for your revert. But this group is infact made for people needing assistance to reach their final destination which is to bring their respective spouses to Canada. So each and every question is pertinent. Seems like you are having an off day. Enjoy the snow.

Reactions: frange

muscletech

May 26, 2020
App. Filed.......
24-02-2020
AOR Received.
10-03-2020

You should too try to not respond to the questions if it bothers you, also didn’t see him asking you particularly.
Every question is important and every answer matters.

frange

May 25, 2018
You should too try to not respond to the questions if it bothers you, also didn’t see him asking you particularly.
Every question is important and every answer matters.
You're right but it bothers every member when the information is available particularly if the poster don't even try in order to see how it looks like.
A forum is a place to share information and experience. You ask question when you don't know; but if the info is available and poster don't even try, it bothers everyone.

lynnklee

May 9, 2020
CoPR!! However, we cannot open the letter in gckey? Is it normal for it to take a few days to work?
inland application.. we just wanna start the final steps to getting his pr card and sin number, but don't know what to do next

sandymadis

Jul 19, 2018
"Can an applicant apply in more than 1 PR program at the same time???"
Here's the case:
I just submitted inland PR application for my wife and, as you all know, it will take a while to hear back if the application is complete.
Now there's a new program just announced for international students and my wife is eligible to apply under this new program as well. Here are the details: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/2021/04/new-pathway-to-permanent-residency-for-over-90000-essential-temporary-workers-and-international-graduates.html

Will there be any issues if there are two PR applications submitted at the same time? Please advise.

razor787

Star Member
Jan 8, 2017
The form asks for copies of the applicants passport, showing entry stamps for each visit.

My wife has visited Canada 5 times, all using the same passport. However, we can only find 4 stamps. We see 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018, but we are missing a second stamp for 2017.

Will this be an issue? Either they forgot to stamp her passport, or it was covered up by a Shengen visa.

phdatdt

May 17, 2020
Hi
I'm sponsoring my common law spouse for inland sponsorship. Her current status is study permit. Can she apply for a work permit and work full time while study full time ?
Thanks

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
The form asks for copies of the applicants passport, showing entry stamps for each visit.

My wife has visited Canada 5 times, all using the same passport. However, we can only find 4 stamps. We see 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018, but we are missing a second stamp for 2017.

Will this be an issue? Either they forgot to stamp her passport, or it was covered up by a Shengen visa.
Should be fine. If you know the dates, just add a note saying you couldn't find one of the stamps but the dates of 2017 visits were such and such.

pat40

Jan 21, 2020
CoPR!! However, we cannot open the letter in gckey? Is it normal for it to take a few days to work?
inland application.. we just wanna start the final steps to getting his pr card and sin number, but don't know what to do next
Try to Open in apple safari if you have apple devices. Or open in internet explorer or Microsoft edge. Sometime this letter does not open in google crome or firefox.

FF89

Jul 11, 2019
Dear Members,
Looking for some guidance w.r.t. spousal sponsorship. I recently came back to Canada as PR and while settling I have also been preparing spousal sponsorship documents (Outland). Since I did not have any employment here in Canada, I was working toward submitting a LOE and bank statements to show I can support financially. But I have now received an employment offer and was wondering if this will require another LOE to mention that I have a job and xxx amount of salary to support my spouse and dependent child?

Any guidance and template/format for the letter is welcome. Thanks.