AOR Received.
08-07-2017
Med's Done....
11-06-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
LANDED..........
23 April 2018
I am trying to fill out IMM5532 RELATIONSHIP INFORMATION AND SPONSORSHIP EVALUATION but the fields provided don't have enough space. What is the best way to refer to an appendix for additional information?

JKHK

Oct 6, 2020
Canadian citizen sponsoring spouse outland in June 2020, we are both in Hong Kong.
My sponsorship has been approved.
Also got letter saying case has been transferred to Ottawa for processing
She got request to give medical and bio. Those were done.
Last notification in online tool is medical results received, that was over a month ago.
What's next? Just wait?
Anywhere that shows a sequential list of the steps?

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
Canadian citizen sponsoring spouse outland in June 2020, we are both in Hong Kong.
Last notification in online tool is medical results received, that was over a month ago.
What's next? Just wait?
Have you gotten pre arrival?

anil918918

Star Member
Feb 4, 2016
Hi Guys
I am a PR and am sponsoring my wife(family class out land application) , we are about to submit the application so at this point we need not give bio metrics right .Also there was no mention of any education documents required by cic so is it ok if i do not send any education documents of my wife ?

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Hi Guys
I am a PR and am sponsoring my wife(family class out land application) , we are about to submit the application so at this point we need not give bio metrics right .Also there was no mention of any education documents required by cic so is it ok if i do not send any education documents of my wife ?
IRCC will send you a letter when they want you to give biometrics. If the checklist doesn't mention including education docs then you don't have to submit anything.

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
What's next? Just wait?
Right now I would say just wait, give it another month. Your app being sent to Ottawa is a good sign, they seem to be processing apps quickly, when did they transfer it to Ottawa? Pre-arrival is an invitation to make use of free services provided by IRCC regarding moving to Canada, settling, finding a job etc. It is generally considered on the forum here that the application is pretty much complete. After that comes DM(decision made) and then PPR(passport request), then start packing your bags.