+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

MJSPARV

Sep 17, 2020
I think I know the answer but I am at the point of filling things out where I am second guessing everything. I am a US citizen, husband Canadian, our daughter was born in US this year. On form IMM008 I DO list her as an accompanying dependent and only list her citizenship as US, because we haven't gotten her Canadian citizenship certificate yet, correct? (We've sent in for it but haven't gotten it yet.) BUT, then on question 3 I only list the application as being for 1 person (myself) because she's not eligible to be sponsored since she will (presumably) be getting citizenship.

Prabhgillz

Oct 29, 2020
Hello everyone. My wife PR in canada.. I summit my file on 27 jan... In feb 20 i received medical and biomatic request.. And on 26 feb AIP.. Then same time my file transfer nova scotia to Mississauga office.. Now feb to now no update.. Just showing medical received.. Security background checking now.. Anyone know how much time take more???

Reactions: J20190911

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hello everyone. My wife PR in canada.. I summit my file on 27 jan... In feb 20 i received medical and biomatic request.. And on 26 feb AIP.. Then same time my file transfer nova scotia to Mississauga office.. Now feb to now no update.. Just showing medical received.. Security background checking now.. Anyone know how much time take more???
It is v good signthat file moved there. Wait few more weeks

Prabhgillz

Oct 29, 2020
hello everyone, I am planning to apply for my spouse visitor visa. have already applied for spouse pr visa.
1. I want to ask for visitor visa, my cic account says that i cannot apply on behalf of her. does she needs to make the account online and apply?
2. is it feasible to apply for visitor visa?
3. while applying do i have to let cic know that i have already applied for spouse pr and applying for visitor now?
4. If i used a representative to apply for sponsor visa, do i have to use the same rep or any rep again or can she apply directly?
5. what will be the best and strong to include in the invitation letter
any recommendations/help will be appreciated. thank you all.
Same case.. I was applied last dec. But i got refusal.. Now not a good time.. Wait some days

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I think I know the answer but I am at the point of filling things out where I am second guessing everything. I am a US citizen, husband Canadian, our daughter was born in US this year. On form IMM008 I DO list her as an accompanying dependent and only list her citizenship as US, because we haven't gotten her Canadian citizenship certificate yet, correct? (We've sent in for it but haven't gotten it yet.) BUT, then on question 3 I only list the application as being for 1 person (myself) because she's not eligible to be sponsored since she will (presumably) be getting citizenship.
You only list her on the family info form, she cannot be an applicant as a (presumptive) citizen. I believe that you must attach a copy of the application for her citizenship.

Reactions: DiiDii

Talwinder22

Oct 27, 2020
Hello Friends
I submitted my Spouse application on 31 August 2020 for Outland Sponsorship. Anyone over here knows how long it will take to get me my Application number? I heard they gonna clear their Backlog and clear around 48000 files in coming months until December 2020. What month are they working on currently? Can I expect my AOR in next month or it will take time?
Same here. I applied on 8 Aug and no update yet

Prabhgillz

Oct 29, 2020
Folks! i already sent my application but i send Only the Employee Letter with my Salary Information and period and hours, I forgot to send the Notice of assessment, are they going to return my file ?
and how i solve this issue my Application received on Sep 9,20200. So i don't have Temporary file# yet
No need.. You got your file number???

Prabhgillz

Oct 29, 2020
Hello Everyone Fairly new on this Forum.
My sister applied for her Husband in September.
The File was delivered on Sept 21 through Fedex.
How long does it usually take to get a reply from CIC that they have received our application.
1 to 2 month for medical file number biomatic AIP