File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello everyone I am in canada right now (Workpermit holder) I applied for permanent residency through Express entry and got my PPR on march.I updated CIC that I got married in Jan.,My husband is in India.They asked me to send all required forms alongwith my husband medical,police clearance ,marriage certificate and all proofs of relationship.I updated all information on August5 and got an update that his name is added as dependent in my onljne application. Afterthat I didn't hear anything back yet.So does anyone knows how long does it take when your file is in express entry and you add spouse after PPR.
Thankyou.
At least four months.

SuMo16

Sep 29, 2020
What does this mean, meaning those without visit visa can not apply for TRV to visit our husbands right, then what good did they do to us. I don't get it.
Is there any cap on how often we can apply for TRV. I applied once in 2019 OCT and got rejected. Can I try again ? I read online the acceptance rate is 68% for TRVs. Also, I have a job now in India which would justify my ties here ? If we write a convincing letter are there chances that they will accept it ? And if a rejection happens will that affect my spousal application which is yet to be put in ?

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Is there any cap on how often we can apply for TRV. I applied once in 2019 OCT and got rejected. Can I try again ? I read online the acceptance rate is 68% for TRVs. Also, I have a job now in India which would justify my ties here ? If we write a convincing letter are there chances that they will accept it ? And if a rejection happens will that affect my spousal application which is yet to be put in ?
It will not affect your PR application in the future. You can apply as many times as you want to spend the $100 application fee. But unless something has changed with your situation, finances, job, owning real estate, travel history, showing stronger ties to your home country etc the chances of it getting approved are not great.

Reactions: SuMo16

adusafoa01

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
No it won't affect ur spousal application.

hassnain21

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
On online application changed from received to in process. Oct 8,2020
How much longer????

Sep 30,2019
Medical done Nov 25,2019
Bio done on Nov 23,2019
File transfer Feb 4,2019
AOR2 on Aug 19, 2020

Sent additional voluntary Docs video call screenshots and money transfers. Sep 8, 2020
Received confirmation Sep 14, 2020

JRAY_

Apr 29, 2019
I don't know why they refuse TRV when they have already announced that spouses will be granted entry.
Because your spouse applied to come to Canada to reside permanently. Therefore, IRCC are likely to reject the TRV application on the grounds that your spouse is likely not a "genuine visitor," since he already intends to reside in Canada permanently.

mosiahfine

Oct 10, 2019
Hello
I got SA and AIP recently but with a request to submit a Cuba original contract which would facilitate a background check which we submitted on Friday. Does anyone know if they would still like request other documents or something else like more proof after already sending SA and AIP or whatever they needed to continue thats where they would have asked?

Mirza41

Jan 17, 2020
Hi, I m in the process of arranging the supporting documents. can anyone please tell me whether i need to submit the PA's employment letters and education certificates, even though they are not listed in checklist? Thanks

felicialiu

Oct 20, 2019
Because your spouse applied to come to Canada to reside permanently. Therefore, IRCC are likely to reject the TRV application on the grounds that your spouse is likely not a "genuine visitor," since he already intends to reside in Canada permanently.
I've never actually applied for trv. I was saying in general context. But thanks for explaining.

felicialiu

Oct 20, 2019
Hello
I got SA and AIP recently but with a request to submit a Cuba original contract which would facilitate a background check which we submitted on Friday. Does anyone know if they would still like request other documents or something else like more proof after already sending SA and AIP or whatever they needed to continue thats where they would have asked?
Even after SA approval they can ask for adr. If they ask it is usually when they r reviewing eligibility.

Reactions: mosiahfine

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hi, I m in the process of arranging the supporting documents. can anyone please tell me whether i need to submit the PA's employment letters and education certificates, even though they are not listed in checklist? Thanks
I did and it is always harmless rather helps them to match certain FORMs with Schedule A BGC etc..