+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Aniavi

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Thank you. one more question, I sent a photocopy of the PCC and was reading on forum that we need to send original PCC along with application package. Will my application be rejected for failure to send original PCC or will they ask me upload PCC through web form?

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Thank you. one more question, I sent a photocopy of the PCC and was reading on forum that we need to send original PCC along with application package. Will my application be rejected for failure to send original PCC or will they ask me upload PCC through web form?
Returned.

muscletech

May 26, 2020
App. Filed.......
24-02-2020
AOR Received.
10-03-2020
I got the PCC on email. Printed it out in colour (highest DPI) and sent in the application. So, technically, it was a ‘printed copy’. Application was accepted successfully.

maxayma

May 11, 2020
hello member,

anyone have idea that in CIC which months of files are reviewing ??

thanks in advance ..!!
As per the tracking spreadsheet it is latest AOR was received from app received on March 9 2020. So it still the 1st two weeks of March range by now. Hope it will go faster starting this month as per IRCC's recent press release to expedite the processing time.

mansiparikh

Sep 24, 2020
As per the tracking spreadsheet it is latest AOR was received from app received on March 9 2020. So it still the 1st two weeks of March range by now. Hope it will go faster starting this month as per IRCC's recent press release to expedite the processing time.
thank you so much for the information.

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
Praying

adusafoa01

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
C
Can u tell me what PCC means.
Thank You

adusafoa01

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Can you please give me the tracking spreadsheet link.
Thank You.

maxayma

May 11, 2020
C
Can u tell me what PCC means.
Thank You
"Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) is issued to Indian Passport holders ". Mainly the Police Certificate. It has several names depending on each country but all severs the same purpose that should show any criminal record.