+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Refu0202

Apr 14, 2020
Can you any one let me know, how link my wife's application(outland applicant) to my Canada account? i don't have application no. can I add her in my online account?

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
Thank you so much or all your help so far!

One more question, myself and my spouse are currently living in New Zealand. We have both put our mailing addresses as our current address but now that I've seen in this feed that a lot of applications are sent back, I'm nervous about the time delay if it does.

Should I put my Mom as a representative so it can be sent to her in Canada? Or does this not work if we need to sign something to resubmit?

Does anyone have any experience with this.

Thank you very very much :)
While there may be a delay, if the package is being returned to New Zealand and it’s due to something like a missing signature it wouldn’t really help to have it returned to your mother as she would have to send it back to you regardless to fix that sort of mistake. It would depend on what the mistake is, which isn’t something that can be determined until you know what it is. Either way there would be a delay. Hopefully there shouldn’t be any need to worry about it though!

Also just wanted to say good luck! I sponsored my NZ husband last year. It’s quite the process but totally worth it!

Bacrs

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
Hi I hope someone can shed some light.. I'm an April inland applicant.. recently seeing a March applicant got their application returned for not adding zip codes in the family form imm 5406.. I checked that I also didn't include any zip codes for my family and my address in Canada. Now, I was told it'd be fine because I wrote city and country in each address.. but can someone confirm this? Specially with my address in Canada as I've read that's mandatory to add zip code in most cases

Should i send a web form clarifying these mistakes? I have the temporary AOR file number. I know the common answer would be yes, but I already sent 2 previous web forms because of other issues and now I'm scared it would impact my application negatively.. I don't know what to do please advice :(

amgra

Star Member
Jun 5, 2010
Montreal, QC, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-Aug-2010
What is the meaning of "certified translations"? Is it through an attorney (we bring screenshots of our messages/conversations and attorney translates it)?
You hire a translator that belongs to the official register for translations. For Quebec I would search on ottiaq.org.

Reactions: needhelp6622

bk2018

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Hi,

I need guidance about spouse PR sponsorship.

Situation is that I am a Canadian PR (it's been an year), residing in Canada. I am getting married early next year and would want to file for Spouse PR , soon after marriage (spouse residing in India).

1. What is the process to file for spouse PR from India? Is it mandatory for me to return to Canada to file for spouse PR or can this be done from India?
  2. Can my spouse come on tourist visa / open work permit to Canada till the time spouse PR application getting processed?
  3. What are the requirements to file for spouse PR (documents and all)?
Please advise.

Thanks.