+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Josiane bruno

Aug 13, 2020
Sometimes online status will not update quickly. DM is awesome. You will get PPR soon. Mostly they send emails in a batch and with corona situation not sure when they will but decision made is great news. Whatss ur timeline ?
Vous avez eu quand svp la dp sur votre compte ecas ?

Ch@mp

Jul 29, 2020
Did anyone in the group recently got visited by their Immediate family members travelling on Visitor visa? I wanted to know the question being asked by the CBSA officer and the documents needed to show to the officers

amolak22

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
patiala, punjab, india
Visa Office......
vfs chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2015
IELTS Request
6.5 bands
Interview........
no interview
VISA ISSUED...
19-02-2015
Any news for Spousal visa (outland applicants) applied on February or after? Received AOR atleast?
Yes outland spouse applicant feb 2 applicant
Got aor, med, bio, sponsor app approved, file transfer to cpc missisaga same month.
No uodate then. Anyone same boat?

Reactions: kiranf

SLDavid

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Yes outland spouse applicant feb 2 applicant
Got aor, med, bio, sponsor app approved, file transfer to cpc missisaga same month.
No uodate then. Anyone same boat?
My wife's application was submitted on 10th Jan 2020 and all her medical, biometric processes were completed by 24th February.. Case filed in CPC mississauga... got GCMS notes saying that her security has not started...6 months and still the process has not when started.. It's ridiculous

SLDavid

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
My wife's application was submitted on 10th Jan 2020 and all her medical, biometric processes were completed by 24th February.. Case filed in CPC mississauga... got GCMS notes saying that her security has not started...6 months and still the process has not when started.. It's ridiculous

Reactions: kiranf

Teepayne

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
We've been waiting since 2018. Hold tight.

• Wow
Reactions: KATHIA08

raja06042016

Star Member
Apr 27, 2016
almost same timeline

Liliimaly

Aug 14, 2020
We are waiting for any move from Febuary, it is so hard! It is imposible to two loving people!!!! When will you work?? The level of life human should be the first, my husband is safered without me in Canada, I am crazy with out him in Ukraine(((

Reactions: KATHIA08 and kiranf

ram2canada

Jul 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-07-2018
Hi All,

I am a PR residing in Canada since Feb-2019. I will be getting married in India in a few months and I am planning to bring my wife along with me.
From CIC's website I see that a dependent PR may take upto 12 months for processing.

Are there any options (Visitor visa, Work permit, etc.) under which I can sponsor my wife and bring her to Canada along with me?

Thanks in Advance,
Ram