+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Wahedi

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london visa office
But sir I guess there must be some financial aspects the immigration might be looking for in the application , if I would be able to support my family or not
there is no low cutoff income condition for spousal sponsership
while checking the checklist they asks u for recent tax calculation/payslip where u work and a letter from ur wrkplc which mention this dat u r their employee dats all u need for it. hope this hlps

Lovecanada1412

Jun 2, 2020
there is no low cutoff income condition for spousal sponsership
while checking the checklist they asks u for recent tax calculation/payslip where u work and a letter from ur wrkplc which mention this dat u r their employee dats all u need for it. hope this hlps
Thanks a lot sir , your info was quite helpful

amitbhaskar

Jun 3, 2020
Hi there.
I am filling up this form 5669e and I am not able to validate my information somehow. here is the info which is creating a problem. Can you plz help me out?

2014/04 - 2017/04 - Position 1
2015/02 - 2016/03 - Position 2 (2015 Is red flagged)
2015/06 - 2016/06 - Position 3
2015/06 - 2016/12 - Position 4 (2015 Is red flagged)
/09 - 2016/04 - Position 5 (2015 Is red flagged)

Plz Help

onlymtl

Star Member
Dec 30, 2013
Hi everyone,

I am about to submit my spouse sponsorship application.

Was wondering if they are still accepting applications amid the lockdown right now.

If yes, for anyone who recently submitted the application, did you request signature?

Many thanks.

NaineshPatel

Apr 15, 2020
Hi everyone,

I am about to submit my spouse sponsorship application.

Was wondering if they are still accepting applications amid the lockdown right now.

If yes, for anyone who recently submitted the application, did you request signature?

Many thanks.
They are still accepting applications.

Tony_psx

Jun 1, 2020
Hello,

I'm new in this forum and I got a question for one missing information. I'm the sponsor for my spouse.

I'm filling the form IMM 1344 (Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking). On question #7, it asks for the date when I obtained the status "Naturalized Canadian Citizen" and asks for the UCI number (my client ID). I lost my citizenship certificate (or is it called immigration certificate?) so I cannot find this information. I still have my citizenship card with the issue date in year 1998 (doesn't show exact date). I followed my parents to immigrate when I was young (not required to take immigration exam for me).

Questions:
- Do I need to provide the copy of my citizenship certificate for the application of my spouse? or my citizenship card is sufficient?
- Do I need to apply a copy of citizenship certificate with this link? https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/canadian-citizenship/proof-citizenship/about.html
- Can I put the date 1998-**-** on the form?
- If I really need to apply a copy of my citizenship certificate, can I apply it with my spousal application at the same time? because it would take around 5months for a copy of citizenship certificate.

Thanks a lot

Gelato

Jun 7, 2014
I’m based in the UK, and im trying to open a Canadian bank account on behalf of my partner who is the sponsor. Does anyone have any recommendations of what bank I should go with? Having a few issues with hSBC

Thanks in advance :):)
Why don't you send e-mails to check with banks in Canada?
I'm from HK. I'm not sure if the banking services are different from UK and HK. I heard from the media and news that many people open a bank account named "offshore account".
As I don't know what you want, not sure this offshore account is what you want.

Reactions: Tintin1984

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi there.
I am filling up this form 5669e and I am not able to validate my information somehow. here is the info which is creating a problem. Can you plz help me out?

2014/04 - 2017/04 - Position 1
2015/02 - 2016/03 - Position 2 (2015 Is red flagged)
2015/06 - 2016/06 - Position 3
2015/06 - 2016/12 - Position 4 (2015 Is red flagged)
/09 - 2016/04 - Position 5 (2015 Is red flagged)

Plz Help
You can't have overlaps. Put them on a separate sheet.

NaineshPatel

Apr 15, 2020
Can I use white out in form ?

I put " Married- Not Physically Present "
But actually I have to Put " Married - Physically Present "

So I want to remove " Not "

Thank you

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Can I use white out in form ?

I put " Married- Not Physically Present "
But actually I have to Put " Married - Physically Present "

So I want to remove " Not "

Thank you
It's an electronic form. Fix it, save again, and print and sign again.

Also note, some forms 'validate' and will generate a bar code, which may encode incorrect information, and result in problems or it being returned.

So not recommended.

NaineshPatel

Apr 15, 2020
It's an electronic form. Fix it, save again, and print and sign again.

Also note, some forms 'validate' and will generate a bar code, which may encode incorrect information, and result in problems or it being returned.

So not recommended.
There is no need to validate this form because it IMM 5406.
Reason why I am asking this is because my wife sent me courier with her signature in all forms so if I want to change it now then I have to get courier again

Thank you

Reactions: armoured

Dattateja

Star Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I am in the process of starting inland Pr application for my wife. I am PR holder staying In Windsor and commuting to USA daily for my job. In this case I would like to know if I am eligible to sponsor my wife or not?
Thanks.