Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi,

Has anyone received or knows if anyone received the PPR or COPR during this pandemic (April and May) ?
Yes they are receiving it. Just no interviews for COPR are able to be done yet.

Jfor Jayant

Jun 12, 2018
Hi everyone,
Has anyone recently applied for outland spousal sponsorship? I need to know the best way to send across the documents to Nova Scotia and how soon do they provide acknowledgement of the application.
Thank you!

muscletech

May 26, 2020
App. Filed.......
24-02-2020
AOR Received.
10-03-2020
I think, we should start a #hashtag on twitter for IRCC, Ndvo to get noticed/heard by the Canadian government for spousal sponsorship applications.

Reactions: drondon07 and shz86

bian07

May 19, 2017
Hi everyone,
Has anyone recently applied for outland spousal sponsorship? I need to know the best way to send across the documents to Nova Scotia and how soon do they provide acknowledgement of the application.
Thank you!
You'll have to wait a few months now. There are tracking sheets, you can see people from march still waiting for their Acknowledgment of receipts for outland applications.

greycell

Jan 4, 2017
Hi the canadian embassy in cairo say they are not receiving passports right now. My wife Received the passport request on 11 march and 2 days latter we were calling the VAC to confirm the fees and address they said the embassy is no longer receiving passport.
Ever since then i have been calling every week and getting the same answer not receiving passports yet and no idea when. And i send an email every month and i get back a copy and paste of what is on the cic website.

my question is. Is this Unique to the canadian embassy in cairo or are all embassies doing the same. Because i am a canadian and lived in egypt for 30 years and i know the embassy over there. They have always been lazy and rude and late.

Reactions: Nina12

Diplomat07

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Hi

We're requesting GCMS notes for my PR application. Please help us fill up the form "CONSENT FOR AN ACCESS TO INFORMATION AND PERSONAL INFORMATION REQUEST". So sorry we're confused as to how we will enter our information here. My PR husband will submit this, is the "1. Designated Representative’s Information" my details or my husband. How about in "2. Applicant's Information" and in 2.1 Related Individual’s Information.

Thanks in advance!

Anne16
Designated representative will be the person living in Canada who is either PR or citizen. Applicant's information will be a sponsored person and 2.1 related individual will be applicant's spouse in this case. Hope this helps!

Reactions: Anne16

canadiangirl88

Star Member
May 2, 2020
You'll have to wait a few months now. There are tracking sheets, you can see people from march still waiting for their Acknowledgment of receipts for outland applications.
Hello! Where can I find a tracking sheet? We applied April 27th and received an email today from IRCC saying they’re still processing applications from before and up to Jan 17 2020

canadiangirl88

Star Member
May 2, 2020
My spouse is currently in Canada on a closed work permit. We are in the middle of our PR application (we sent it April 27 2020). His job is not hiring him back because they can no longer afford his wages due to covid-19’s economic impact on the company. CERB payments end next month. He cannot work anywhere else because his visa is closed. He cannot go home to his country and wait until OWP comes because we applied inland, and leaving Canada will void is application. OWP is months and months away. What is one supposed to do? There is literally no options. We share our living expenses- actually he was by far the primary bread winner. I’ve also lost my job, at least I can look for new ones but even still I cannot afford everything by myself. Seriously what are people supposed to do? Why is there no urgency from CIC during these times? They should at least open up people’s work permits for the time being so they can work?