+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Riar1992

Jun 29, 2017
Hello Folks
I got interview letter for my spouse. Date of interview is 22 may. If all goes well. Anyone knows how much long.. will take after interview in NDVO to get stamp. Thank you.
Do you have any Idea why you get selected for Interview?

didars

Nov 17, 2018
My consultant agent told me it's now days normal from NDVO . They asking for phone or physical interviews for family sponsored visas. If you don't have one than u are lucky one. Its depending on immigration officer how he s seeing your file. Basically they want to check If its genuine relationship.

Riar1992

Jun 29, 2017
My consultant agent told me it's now days normal from NDVO . They asking for phone or physical interviews for family sponsored visas. If you don't have one than u are lucky one. Its depending on immigration officer how he s seeing your file. Basically they want to check If its genuine relationship.
Okay. Good luck then

mel406

Star Member
Jan 9, 2018
After my landing interview next month, do I need to continue to inform CIC of my new address when I move in June? Or do they not need to be updated since my application will be processed?

peace_lover

Star Member
Oct 14, 2018
Hi everyone, I have what I hope is an easy question.
Me (UK citizen) living in the UK with my Canadian girlfriend (living together more than a year and a half).
We are planning to move to Canada around September 2020 and understand that processing times for a common law spouse visa can be up to 12 months.
My question is, if the visa application is successful, how much time do I have to actually land in Canada after the visa is approved?
(I think when she got her ancestry visa to move to UK she had to land in UK within 4 weeks or something of the visa being approved.)
Hi! You shall have time until your medical gets expired.

peace_lover

Star Member
Oct 14, 2018
Hello everyone,
Can anyone please help me regarding the additional family information form and additional dependents/declaration form

1) I am preparing my wife's application for spousal sponsorship. she is in India and I am a PR in Canada so should i choose in the marital status in additional family information for me - Physically present and for her Physically not present?

2) As we do not have any children yet Do I still have to fill the additional dependents/declaration form.

Thank you
Hi!

1) That’s right!

2) Yes, you would need to.

peace_lover

Star Member
Oct 14, 2018
Hello Folks
I got interview letter for my spouse. Date of interview is 22 may. If all goes well. Anyone knows how much long.. will take after interview in NDVO to get stamp. Thank you.
Hi! If they accept your interview right away, request them to speed up the remaining procedure for you. If they take your passport right away, immediately after the interview, you should be able to get it back the same day itself or latest by next day. If everything goes well, please remember to submit your pictures along with the passport to avoid any further delay.

didars

Nov 17, 2018
Hi! If they accept your interview right away, request them to speed up the remaining procedure for you. If they take your passport right away, immediately after the interview, you should be able to get it back the same day itself or latest by next day. If everything goes well, please remember to submit your pictures along with the passport to avoid any further delay.
Thanks for replying.. it's very hard to go just for an interview from Canada to ND. They should understand.. finger crossed. Hope for the best results.

AceAceAce

Apr 16, 2019
Hello! Question about IMM 0008. On the signature box, you can type your name. Does that mean that we need to electronically sign it like IMM 5669 form? There's no instruction on the checklist (like IMM 5669) nor on the Complete Guide (IMM 5289).
Thank you!

jb9419

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
Hello! Question about IMM 0008. On the signature box, you can type your name. Does that mean that we need to electronically sign it like IMM 5669 form? There's no instruction on the checklist (like IMM 5669) nor on the Complete Guide (IMM 5289).
Thank you!
i was advised to type and also sign it once printed

Reactions: AceAceAce

preciouscaitlin

Aug 7, 2013
oman
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Passport Req..
14/04/2017
Hi , is it true that more dependent you have thr longer it take for your application? Thank you