+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Amra A

Mar 13, 2018
If you are living in Canada through this process then apply inland . If you plan on leaving Canada and living outside Canada then apply Outland
Thanks for answering.
I actually have two OUTLAND types which I am trying to figure out. If I am visitor, am I living in Canada?

Amra A

Mar 13, 2018
If you live in Canada but do not intend to apply inland, then choose I am currently living in Canada, and I am applying under the Family Class (not under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class). It will be processed as an outland application, and yes you might need to attend an interview at a VAC abroad. You also cannot apply for an OWP
Thanks for answering.
I actually have two OUTLAND types which I am trying to figure out. If I am visitor, am I living in Canada? I cannot prove that I live with my husband because I am just a visitor.

Beatkedd

Apr 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney& Mexico
Thanks for answering.
I actually have two OUTLAND types which I am trying to figure out. If I am visitor, am I living in Canada?
I believe if you are a visitor and living in Canada then you can apply inland . But the questions is do you plan to stay on your visitor visa while they are processing the application. If before your visa expires you could just renew/extend it

Amra A

Mar 13, 2018
I believe if you are a visitor and living in Canada then you can apply inland . But the questions is do you plan to stay on your visitor visa while they are processing the application. If before your visa expires you could just renew/extend it
I do plan to stay in Canada but also be able to go to my homeland and have appeal rights (what outland type gives you). And surely I will extend it at some point. But still, do I choose living in our outside? If I choose in, I have to proove it, and as visitor that is imposible.

Japryl

Star Member
Dec 20, 2018
Hi everyone. Just wondering if it makes any difference for an application if it is initially transferred to cpc-Mississauga then later forwarded to local Visa Office (Manila). fro further processing? I do not know what to expect since some members are getting requests for additional docs since their file was transferred. Pls advise. Thanks. :)

Ravi123456

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016
I recieved my AOR 1 on April 5. Today the PA's account shows a Biometrics request letter. We still haven'r received the sponsor approval though. Is this normal?

I am also wondering when I will get Medical request? PA has to travel some distance to get BR and MR. I am hoping she has to travel once only and not twice. What shd I do? wait a couple of days?

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Hi, All! I have landed in Canada today and got a copy of the COPR from the immigration. What happens next?
Nice congrats!!! Idk about that but may I know ur timeline?

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019

Application Received = 3 July 2018
AOR = 24 September 2018
Spousal Approval = 26 September 2018
Medical Request = 27 September 2018
File Transfer = 17 December 2018
Interview letter = 27 March 2019
Pre-Arrival = 10 April 2019
Thanks for sharing glad to hear it took 9 months exactly for u hope for me it’s another 8 months of wait

Shn05

Star Member
Apr 13, 2018
Can anybody help me with my situation?

I have a boyfriend for 4 years now that lives in another country and we’re planning to get married this year. What is the best way to do it? He has a visitor visa valid until 2024. Is it best for him to come and get married here then apply for a inland sponsorship?

Reactions: Farahnaz11

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Can anybody help me with my situation?

I have a boyfriend for 4 years now that lives in another country and we’re planning to get married this year. What is the best way to do it? He has a visitor visa valid until 2024. Is it best for him to come and get married here then apply for a inland sponsorship?
Well to me I guess its a good idea where u guys can live together and also lets say the case takes a whole year and u guys don’t even have to worry about being apart .. if I had that option I would go for it . Anyways good luck

Tidalwave

Apr 15, 2019
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Hi everyone, I have what I hope is an easy question.
Me (UK citizen) living in the UK with my Canadian girlfriend (living together more than a year and a half).
We are planning to move to Canada around September 2020 and understand that processing times for a common law spouse visa can be up to 12 months.
My question is, if the visa application is successful, how much time do I have to actually land in Canada after the visa is approved?
(I think when she got her ancestry visa to move to UK she had to land in UK within 4 weeks or something of the visa being approved.)

Vaibhav Sharma

Mar 4, 2019
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Hello everyone,
Can anyone please help me regarding the additional family information form and additional dependents/declaration form

1) I am preparing my wife's application for spousal sponsorship. she is in India and I am a PR in Canada so should i choose in the marital status in additional family information for me - Physically present and for her Physically not present?

2) As we do not have any children yet Do I still have to fill the additional dependents/declaration form.

Thank you

didars

Nov 17, 2018
Hello Folks
I got interview letter for my spouse. Date of interview is 22 may. If all goes well. Anyone knows how much long.. will take after interview in NDVO to get stamp. Thank you.