Med's Request
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
21-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-08-2018
Hi, I have a question about FBI PCC as i am sponsoring my wife, Can we do the police clearance check using the online request now? When I applied for myself I have gone through the 90 day process. Is the online report mailed to us acceptable now as it takes 3-5 business days to process?
Yes, the online request provides you with the same report and is accepted. Just print it out and send it in.

Sarahmary

May 18, 2017
Hi everyone, I just have a question about applying out land. We sent off the application a couple of weeks ago and got confirmation from the courier that the application has arrived at its destination at the end of last week. How long will it take to know if it is has been accepted for processing? I am just waiting for confirmation before I create an online account to link it up to as I don't think I can do that before any confirmation. Anyone who has applied offshore recently, I'd love to hear your experiences with this.

Have a great weekend everyone!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi everyone, I just have a question about applying out land. We sent off the application a couple of weeks ago and got confirmation from the courier that the application has arrived at its destination at the end of last week. How long will it take to know if it is has been accepted for processing? I am just waiting for confirmation before I create an online account to link it up to as I don't think I can do that before any confirmation. Anyone who has applied offshore recently, I'd love to hear your experiences with this.

Have a great weekend everyone!
It will take 45-60 days to receive confirmation.

pavl

Aug 9, 2018
Hi folk, Its been a week I got decision made on sponsorship side, and still "in process" on permanent residenceship side, and I got AIP, since 22 February nothing new, is my application on positive way? I started to worry;( no SA, no DM letter:(

Chady afara

Star Member
Jun 4, 2018
Hello everyone my app was recieved on october 22 2018 got aor1 jan 16 and biometrics jan 26 and sponsor approval janurary 31 and medical was passed on feburary 8 2019 i have not recieved file transfer yet is that normal i heard that my file could be in security check?? Im very worried because people have got file transfer right after medical passed.. my app is in mississauga and recievef everything from mississauga pleasr help im so worrird

canrediff

Jan 14, 2019
Hello,
I have a question about Form 5406 - additional family information. It says write all names in English and native language. We only wrote names in English. Is that ok? We have sent our application last month, and waiting for AOR. Is there in the group who just wrote names in English and received AOR?

smallcoffee

Apr 4, 2018
Paris
Hi guys,

Today is 12 months for us. PARIS visa office just told be that we are within normal processing time. They refered me to a website that does not mention background check as part of the 12 months processing.

Has it happened to anyone ?

I will be following up with my MP.
Is the applicant from a visa exempt country?

np08

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, OT
App. Filed.......
Feb 09, 2018
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2018
Med's Request
Aug 8, 2018
Med's Done....
Aug 13, 2018
LANDED..........
Dec 18, 2018
Perfect I'll stop stressing them. Is that time period included in the expected 12 month wait or is it 12 months from the time it is accepted?
The 12 months are counted from when they receive the application, not from when you get the AOR.

Western Mountain Man

Nov 2, 2018
Canada
Hello,
I have a question about Form 5406 - additional family information. It says write all names in English and native language. We only wrote names in English. Is that ok? We have sent our application last month, and waiting for AOR. Is there in the group who just wrote names in English and received AOR?
That may depend on what Country the applicant is from?

IRCC will check your forms and signatures first. They may send the
application back or issue AOR and have you update form 5406.
Read carefully and make sure you put all the information on that form.
If there is not enough room you can attach a separate sheet.
The less work they have to do, the faster it will go.

canrediff

Jan 14, 2019
That may depend on what Country the applicant is from?

IRCC will check your forms and signatures first. They may send the
application back or issue AOR and have you update form 5406.
Read carefully and make sure you put all the information on that form.
If there is not enough room you can attach a separate sheet.
The less work they have to do, the faster it will go.
Hi,
Applicant is from India. I am yet to receive the AOR. I am thinking of sending a webform and attach the sheet with names in native language.

CanadaIsNo1

Jul 18, 2018
Did you pay seperate fee of 85 dollars? It isn't included in 630. If you have already paid send them hard copy of receipt in mail.
You have to fill up the form, click next. Then it will ask you if you would like to include a document with your submission. Click yes. then you will be able to upload
Sorry delay in reply, Thanks! Yes, I did the same and it worked. At this time she has done the Biometrics test. Now she got following email, any idea, what it means? Many thanks in advance....

Dear First, Last Name,
Visa application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx has been dispatched to OC from VAC, on 2019-02-28 01:56:09 PM GMT Standard Time for processing.Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.
Regards,
VFS Global

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Sorry delay in reply, Thanks! Yes, I did the same and it worked. At this time she has done the Biometrics test. Now she got following email, any idea, what it means? Many thanks in advance....

Dear First, Last Name,
Visa application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx has been dispatched to OC from VAC, on 2019-02-28 01:56:09 PM GMT Standard Time for processing.Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.
Regards,
VFS Global
Not very sure...i assume your application has been transferred from the Visa application center to the immigration decisions office

mel406

Star Member
Jan 9, 2018
I got an e-mail today, with a letter that starts:

"We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in Vancouver Immigration will contact you to arrange for an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application."

Is this the AIP letter? Or something else?

My timeline:

Application received in Mississauga July 3rd
AOR 1 August 9
Linked PR application August 23
Linked OWP application August 24
OWP approved September 25
OWP received October 1
Medical Exam Requested October 23
Fingerprints Requested October 29
Medical Exam Completed November 22
Fingerprints Taken November 19
Medical Exam Passed November 30