Montreal
Visa Office......
Sydney
Doc's Request.
05-12-2018
AOR Received.
01-02-2019
Hello,
Can someone please guide me, they received my outland sponsorship on Decembre 5th and I rceived the AOR1 on February 1st 2019, I keep looking in ecas everyday, nothing is happening it just says processing.
Is it normal? what should I expect next?
Please give me some guidance as this is making me very stressed.
Big thanks in advance.

Western Mountain Man

Nov 2, 2018
Canada
agreed. my husbands parents (in their 50s) don't have emails anymore and I have two sisters under ten, so we put n/a for those. It seemed crazy to me that the application got sent back for that. Definitely just make sure you include a separate sheet of paper that's labelled the same as the application form for that one. I just wrote a small paragraph explaining all that. Was really stressful for something so meaningless, since it seems like they don't even use that information for anything.
Yup,
They don't want to make it simple or easy!
Just a process to see if your willing to " stick it out " for your loved ones.

Last edited:

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Actually, I got my application back for putting N/A here. I had to send it back in with last known emails or N/A if too young for an email and a detailed letter of explanation as to why I couldn't provide the emails.
This is just beyond belief. How crazy it is that all the effort and time that goes into creating a solid application goes out the window for something so stupid like this. I just hope its specific to the officer in your case. My mom genuinely doesnt use an email address and I have written N/A solely for her. (Got email for dad and have no siblings).

jaycekravsky

Feb 26, 2019
1. No, you can't apply for both. IRCC does not have a preference. Your personal decision; no one here can tell you what is the better option.

2. There is no minimum time you must be married. Yes, you must be living together if you apply inland.
Thank you very much! So if I apply for the outland sponsorship does it affect anything if I put my location in Canada but not living together?
Also does IRRC scrutinize every detail and information of the application?

LivMeher

Apr 11, 2018
This is just beyond belief. How crazy it is that all the effort and time that goes into creating a solid application goes out the window for something so stupid like this. I just hope its specific to the officer in your case. My mom genuinely doesnt use an email address and I have written N/A solely for her. (Got email for dad and have no siblings).
I hope so too. Hopefully you've gotten your AOR? Or if not, I do hope it comes soon and that they don't do the same to you.

mahmud_iri

Jan 4, 2019
Hello everyone I need to know about joint account. Me & my husband open our joint account last year. The balance was 0 for last 4month. I just deposit some money there on this month because we need to show a joint account. Does this 0 balance impact negetive impression on our application. Any suggestions?

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
Hello everyone I need to know about joint account. Me & my husband open our joint account last year. The balance was 0 for last 4month. I just deposit some money there on this month because we need to show a joint account. Does this 0 balance impact negetive impression on our application. Any suggestions?
what do you think that IRCC wants to check your joint account in the first place? If there is 0 balance and 0 transaction, why do you need that account for your life?

abby2110

Jan 2, 2017
hi need some advice po meron na po akong visa pero ung baby ko still in process pa din po ang proof of canadian citizenship nya napag abutan na po sya 3 years old na po si baby question po pano ko po masasabay si baby magpunta ng canada pano kopo sya maaplyan ng canadian passport without her proof of canadian citizenship halos mag 8mos na po ang application nya upon checking via exas line 2 palng recieved palng po till now no update sobrang stress na po ako kakaisip pano ko sya masasabay :(salamat po sa laht ng ssagot.

ydd0713

Nov 5, 2018
hi need some advice po meron na po akong visa pero ung baby ko still in process pa din po ang proof of canadian citizenship nya napag abutan na po sya 3 years old na po si baby question po pano ko po masasabay si baby magpunta ng canada pano kopo sya maaplyan ng canadian passport without her proof of canadian citizenship halos mag 8mos na po ang application nya upon checking via exas line 2 palng recieved palng po till now no update sobrang stress na po ako kakaisip pano ko sya masasabay :(salamat po sa laht ng ssagot.
Hi Dear. You should post in English so a lot of people will be able to understand and help you.

Reactions: Aliceno

steve1975

Jan 16, 2019
Hello all. Reaching out for help again. I am helping my brother with his application.
I received the following email for outland spousal sponsorship.
"
Dear :

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on behalf of and family (if applicable).

We are pleased to inform that you have met the federal eligibility requirements as a sponsor.

The Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) will be sent to a visa office for processing. The visa office will be selected based on your relative’s home address and the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. A confirmation letter will be sent to you once the application is sent to the visa office, informing you of the visa office selected. This confirmation letter will also provide you with instructions on how to submit an undertaking application to the Provincial government.

Am I correct in assuming that the application and the forms that I filled out have been accepted and were found to be error free? This is what worries me the most. Could I relax now?

As far as my next step. I have the Quebec forms filled out. Do I send them in or wait for the confirmation email from IRCC and then submit?

Thank you for your help.

mahmud_iri

Jan 4, 2019
what do you think that IRCC wants to check your joint account in the first place? If there is 0 balance and 0 transaction, why do you need that account for your life?
We had transaction for 1st four month but later I got a job & all the transactions start with my salary account that's why I took all the money from that joint account . Now I deposit some money on joint account. What should I do can u pls suggest me

nandu562

Apr 21, 2017
Hi, I have a question about FBI PCC as i am sponsoring my wife, Can we do the police clearance check using the online request now? When I applied for myself I have gone through the 90 day process. Is the online report mailed to us acceptable now as it takes 3-5 business days to process?