Aug 13, 2018
LANDED..........
Dec 18, 2018

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
I'm applying to sponsor my husband who is from St. Vincent, I am a Canadian by birth. I just got a request for medical today, and filled August 13th 2018. Does anyone have any idea of timelines once the medical is requested???
Expect 12 months grin the day they received the application. After medical is background

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Hi Folks,
I have an urgent question to ask. My file is with NDVO, transferred on Dec 11. Current GcKey status is BGC started. However am considering to file TRV for my spouse. She has a job and can manage to get Employment letter including roles and responsibilities.

Now most important what reason should i give for her visit to Canada while i file for TRV?

We manage to have 4L rs in her account also she has house on lease of an year. I will have to be careful about this reason because this may decide rejection. I can ask her employer to write in the letter that she has some exam from her stream after her visit where she must be in India. would that make any difference?

Please help!
The chances for a TRV so pretty much none. Sorry

issaclgs

Jan 22, 2019
Hello Everyone!

I have received an email that I have to do the medical exam in 30 days. After 3 days, they have emailed me with a highlighted FINAL REQUEST for requirements that includes Police Cert., Newly Completed Schedule A, Relationship Timeline, and proof of medical exam. After a week, I went thru medical exams and then I have also sent the requested requirements via the email they have attached on the correspondence. Now, question, since I have been checking my application status still there are no changes. How long will I wait for the next step? And also, do they really accept requirements thru email? and aren’t they giving or sending acknowledgement of receipt? Thank you so much in advance.

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Hello Everyone!

I have received an email that I have to do the medical exam in 30 days. After 3 days, they have emailed me with a highlighted FINAL REQUEST for requirements that includes Police Cert., Newly Completed Schedule A, Relationship Timeline, and proof of medical exam. After a week, I went thru medical exams and then I have also sent the requested requirements via the email they have attached on the correspondence. Now, question, since I have been checking my application status still there are no changes. How long will I wait for the next step? And also, do they really accept requirements thru email? and aren’t they giving or sending acknowledgement of receipt? Thank you so much in advance.
I believe your suppose to upload on the gckey. But yes they do not send you acknowledgment letter once received. You can send mail to confirm they got everything

issaclgs

Jan 22, 2019
I believe your suppose to upload on the gckey. But yes they do not send you acknowledgment letter once received. You can send mail to confirm they got everything
Hi shelanabennie! :) Thank you for the reply. But may I know how and what is GCKey? And where can I send an email so that I could confirm if they got everything that I have sent?

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Hi shelanabennie! :) Thank you for the reply. But may I know how and what is GCKey? And where can I send an email so that I could confirm if they got everything that I have sent?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html

Here's the link, scroll down to "continue to gckey"

This links your application to an online profile you'll get instant updates on any changes to your account. It also shows you a timeline of where your at the process

Chady afara

Star Member
Jun 4, 2018
Hello all i got 1 question my application arrived oct 22 2018 and i got aor janurary 16 but i think i forgot to fill out supplementry travels imm 5562 im not sure if i did or did not thats the problem and i didnt make copies but i got aor like i said do you think they would have sent it back without aor if i didnt fill it out?? Please help

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
If
Hello all i got 1 question my application arrived oct 22 2018 and i got aor janurary 16 but i think i forgot to fill out supplementry travels imm 5562 im not sure if i did or did not thats the problem and i didnt make copies but i got aor like i said do you think they would have sent it back without aor if i didnt fill it out?? Please help
If You forgot a form they most likely would have returned it. But since you got aor, they didn't. If you did miss and they accepted anyways, they would contact you and ask you to provide it.

Shahwaqas

Jan 19, 2019
Hiii can any one know about citizinship I pas my exam in July and wating for oath I call to citizinship officer I ask him about my oath ceremony they said my application is non routine aplication how long will take this non routine application any one know tanks

Jotsran

Nov 28, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
nvdo
App. Filed.......
13-07-2018
AOR Received.
05-11-2018
File Transfer...
27-11-2018
Med's Request
06-11-2018
Med's Done....
12-11-2018
Reactions: shalenabennie

Canada2425

Jun 1, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-11-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
17-11-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
15-12-2016
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
18-11-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
18-06-2017
A court marriage without the traditional ceremonies is a red flag, as it is outside the cultural norms for India. Do the ceremonies.
Thanks for your input.
I'm worried because we wont be able to do the ceremonies at this time and I need to sponsor her ASAP as her US visa is expiring soon.
That's why we decided to have a quick court marriage to get the marriage certificate. However, the court marriage is going to be with her parents and relatives as witnesses. Will that help somehow?
We can provide proof of our relationship - photos & chats spanning last 4-5 years, photos with parents etc.

What are the odds based on this?