+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Osarodion

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Am not sponsor my husband is sponsor, i love in a small country and we dont have embassy , so i live in Albania and all my document dont go in albania , but in italy(exatly) in Rome . The have 5 months in vissa office rome , they dont explain me nothing just you are in queue for interview , it passed a month from now. What it MP?
Hello
have you heard from them yet?

Reactions: Alda

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Nothing yet ... nothing nothing
An Mp is a member of parliament. There are 334 of them in Canada Each assigned in different provinces and cities. They are able to contact ircc on the sponsors behalf and get updates on your application..

Reactions: Alda

smomen

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Hi all,
I have a quick question regarding the letters from family and friends. First, how many letters are kind of okay to give (I know it's a vague question, but any idea will be appreciated)? Should I give few letters from my side and my wife does from her side? What should contain in the letter? Any experience in regards to that?
And we have long facebook messenger chat history. Is there any easy way to print that like whats app? We have FaceTime history too that I am not sure how to pull up as well.
Sharing experience would be much appreciated.
Thanks!

ibo_jayu

Star Member
Dec 20, 2014
Mumbai
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Received 23-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Na
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
13-03-2015
IELTS Request
With application
File Transfer...
22-05-2015
Med's Request
8-7-2015
Med's Done....
16-7-2015. TLU 28-07-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9-9-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submission 22-9.2015. Passport recd 25-09-2015
LANDED..........
Hi All,
I am preparing for spousal sponsorship for my husband. We are still in the initial stage of documents preparation.
We had applied for his visitor visa twice and it was rejected. I had given him an invitation as a family friend. Does this have any impact? Do we need to cover this part in our application... why did we apply for visitors visa. Any comments and suggestions will be appreciated.

Ca_551

Nov 12, 2017
toronto, ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hi All,
I am preparing for spousal sponsorship for my husband. We are still in the initial stage of documents preparation.
We had applied for his visitor visa twice and it was rejected. I had given him an invitation as a family friend. Does this have any impact? Do we need to cover this part in our application... why did we apply for visitors visa. Any comments and suggestions will be appreciated.
Yes. You will need to declare that he was rejected.. along with the exact paper the border gave you. and if they stamped anything in your passport.. you will need that as well. just be upfront about everything. When i came to Canada for the first time I got a restrictions as a visitor, so when i sent in my application, i just photocopied the stamp they gave me as well as explained the situation on a separate piece of paper. Remember any additional loose papers need both the PA and sponsors, birthday and signature. As well as what question number on the form you are answering.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hi all,
I have a quick question regarding the letters from family and friends. First, how many letters are kind of okay to give (I know it's a vague question, but any idea will be appreciated)? Should I give few letters from my side and my wife does from her side? What should contain in the letter? Any experience in regards to that?
And we have long facebook messenger chat history. Is there any easy way to print that like whats app? We have FaceTime history too that I am not sure how to pull up as well.
Sharing experience would be much appreciated.
Thanks!
They allow max of 10 pages of such proofs. Genuine relatioonship can be proven with just phone calls histories. One does not have to be a mster of these social websites to prove things. On top you can add facebook , whatsapp screen shots. Letters are ok not too many ,letters are much reqd for inland as I read. Remember of Quality over Quantity.

ibo_jayu

Star Member
Dec 20, 2014
Mumbai
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Received 23-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Na
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
13-03-2015
IELTS Request
With application
File Transfer...
22-05-2015
Med's Request
8-7-2015
Med's Done....
16-7-2015. TLU 28-07-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9-9-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submission 22-9.2015. Passport recd 25-09-2015
LANDED..........
Yes. You will need to declare that he was rejected.. along with the exact paper the border gave you. and if they stamped anything in your passport.. you will need that as well. just be upfront about everything. When i came to Canada for the first time I got a restrictions as a visitor, so when i sent in my application, i just photocopied the stamp they gave me as well as explained the situation on a separate piece of paper. Remember any additional loose papers need both the PA and sponsors, birthday and signature. As well as what question number on the form you are answering.
Hey Thanks for the reply. So if we write explanation about any question, that needs to be signed by both of us. Do we write birthday on back of the page, the way it is advised to do for the photos?

Ca_551

Nov 12, 2017
toronto, ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hey Thanks for the reply. So if we write explanation about any question, that needs to be signed by both of us. Do we write birthday on back of the page, the way it is advised to do for the photos?
yes exactly like that. It's just in case your papers accidentally get misplaced. They are easier to identify. Make sure that you also write your birthday's and sign on additional pages you use. So if you don't have enough space in the application to write out your answer.. just do what i stated above. it also states the same thing in the application instructions. oh and when you sort the application just sort it like the extra page is part of the application. (example: section A part 1.. the loose leaf woud go in that section) some people put the extra pages all at the back of the application and immigration offices get confused.

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Am I anywhere close to being done, does someone know?? :(
  • The application was received at the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga (CPC-M), Ontario on January 16, 2017.
  • The application was refused on January 19, 2018.
  • The decision was appealed and the appeal was allowed, therefore the application has been re-opened on September 17, 2018.
  • The initial assessment to ensure your constituent meets the eligibility criteria and that the application is complete was finalized.
  • The responsible office reviewed the application and documents submitted and determined that the sponsored person (the applicant) meets the eligibility requirements.
o the assessment for the applicant has been finalized at the Canadian visa office in London, United Kingdom.

• The medical examination results are on file and valid until October 12, 2019 for your constituent’s spouse.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid.
  • The security verifications are currently in process.
  • A request for the Schedule A was sent by email on October 25, 2018. To ensure that the application is processed in a timely manner, we invite the applicant to provide the information within the timeframe indicated on the correspondence.
  • There is currently no specific timeframe to complete the process of the application. However, rest assured that all efforts are being made to ensure efficient processing of the application.