+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Rouble

Star Member
Nov 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi , I got passport request as well from delhi, on my email they mentioned that if you are outside canada , you can sen passport to Ottawa. They give Ottawa address. Thanks
If NDVO says U can submit to Ottawa that looks much better. NDVO will be informed they have v good inter-communication thru internet. And if you follow what they say at least U will not be blamed.
yeah . you are right. I am doing that.

Reactions: singleman

hassaan_anwar

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-07-2017
guys..i wanted to ask about pre marriage part of the application. i am having a arranged marriage and we both live in different countries and we wont be talking to one another before marriage due to religious reasons. Could this be an issue ? and if so, how can we counter it?

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
guys..i wanted to ask about pre marriage part of the application. i am having a arranged marriage and we both live in different countries and we wont be talking to one another before marriage due to religious reasons. Could this be an issue ? and if so, how can we counter it?
So arranged marriage; as long as you explain them the whole truth, I am sure you dont have to make false records or anything

eecpawan

Nov 20, 2018
Is there anybody can help for a issue??

We didnt have birth certificate for my spouse.

So i submitted school leaving certificate and one of national identity document.

Is that ok?

Doe any body have same case who used other document instead of birth certificate?

eecpawan

Nov 20, 2018
@sdubey, interested to know what happened afterwards. Did they accept school leaving certificate? I am in the similar situation - I am the primary applicant and my birth certificate has two names - and it was done wrongly. It is not a valid document anymore. My birth place is far off so I don't plan to go there and get stuck forever. Will they accept the 10th marksheet and passport, voter id (from a previous address) in place of birth certificate? My wife also doesn't have a birth certificate.

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Usually it takes 2 months. Nowadays several people are facing delays in receiving PR card. If one can apply without it(using copr), then why wait?
You'll have to include a copy of it as proof of citizenship when you apply. If you have proof of your citizenship, then apply. Why are you asking lol?

sainim27

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO, shifted to CVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
Nomination.....
14-02-2015 (PER)
AOR Received.
18-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
22-05-2015
Med's Done....
28-05-2015
Interview........
Hopefully Waived
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2015
LANDED..........
15-09-2015

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Your pr card will come in like 6 weeks I think. Why not just wait? Better to be safe then sorry?
There is no "better safe than sorry" in this situation. It is perfectly fine to sponsor without a PR card.

You'll have to include a copy of it as proof of citizenship when you apply. If you have proof of your citizenship, then apply. Why are you asking lol?
Not sure what you are trying to say. Citizenship has nothing to do with this situation.

Reactions: metabug