+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Alda

Sep 13, 2018
Dear friends thanks who can explain me something with my situation.
I get my UCI at 26 april , till now 6 months. Spousal sponsorship aprovedd, medical done and recieve, application send in my visa office Rome at 28 june till now nothing .
4 months without an email from ircc, i am november 2017 applicant
Thanks who reply me

Star Member
Aug 6, 2018
Dear All
In my case my spouse’s residential address in passport is her parental house where she used to live before marriage

Her current address is my address..
So now to get PCC for her for current address what is the process for same

Passport office is askig for a proof that stays at my current address either adhar card / bank account etc

We do not have anything on same as such

Can some one please tell me process
I will be greatful
You ask her to update her addhar card or open joint account with the help of marriage certificate. Addhar card will updated in 3 days it's best option

Alda

Sep 13, 2018
Dear friends thanks who can explain me something with my situation.
I get my UCI at 26 april , till now 6 months. Spousal sponsorship aprovedd, medical done and recieve, application send in my visa office Rome at 28 june till now nothing .
4 months without an email from ircc, i am november 2017 applicant
Thanks who reply me
Heyyyy

P_A_R_I

Oct 24, 2014
Hello everyone,
Need urgent guidance.
I got PR for myself,my husband and baby through FSW program in dec 2015.
In dec 2016 , i went to canada to get pr card (as i was the main applicant) while husband and baby stayed back home (as my mother is suffering from a very rare muscles disease and she cant take care of her on her own) and soon after getting the PR card i came back home.
Now i am planning to move to canada, my questions are,what is the procedure to sponser my husband and baby, as their visa has expired now.
1. Do i need to sponser them under family sponsership (as i have read that it takes an year and during that time i need to stay in canada)
So after sponsership they will be granted PR again???
2. Is there any way they can come to canada during this one year???like on visitor visa or anything??

Thanks in advance

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello everyone,
Need urgent guidance.
I got PR for myself,my husband and baby through FSW program in dec 2015.
In dec 2016 , i went to canada to get pr card (as i was the main applicant) while husband and baby stayed back home (as my mother is suffering from a very rare muscles disease and she cant take care of her on her own) and soon after getting the PR card i came back home.
Now i am planning to move to canada, my questions are,what is the procedure to sponser my husband and baby, as their visa has expired now.
1. Do i need to sponser them under family sponsership (as i have read that it takes an year and during that time i need to stay in canada)
So after sponsership they will be granted PR again???
2. Is there any way they can come to canada during this one year???like on visitor visa or anything??

Thanks in advance
1. Yes - you have to sponsor them under family class. Yes - you must be in Canada to sponsor and the process will likely take a year to complete.
2. They can try applying for TRVs (tourist visas) or eTAs (if they are from a visa exempt country).

P_A_R_I

Oct 24, 2014
Thank you for reply.
No we r presently in india. So visa exemption option will not work.
1.Is there any other way they can stay with me during that time???
Also as my mother is unwell and she has a very rare muscle disease.
Is there any way that i can keep my PR by requesting for it on H&C grounds. Please if you could guide me on the process for that?? Nd should i apply for it before expiry of my PR visa???

paint.thinner

Star Member
Jan 16, 2015
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2014
Nomination.....
November 2014
AOR Received.
January 2015
Med's Request
November 2015
Med's Done....
November 2015
Passport Req..
December 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 2015
Hi guys,
For those of you who have not submitted your applications yet, please be aware that some forms have been updated this month. So if you have filled up the forms earlier, please make sure you submit the latest versions of the forms.

mel406

Star Member
Jan 9, 2018
I received my medical exam request today. After following other people's timelines, it seems a bit early. Are they speeding up processing maybe?

Application received in Mississauga July 3rd
AOR 1 August 9
Linked PR application August 23
Linked OWP application August 24
OWP approved September 25
OWP received October 1
Medical Exam Requested October 23

happygarcha

Champion Member
Jan 15, 2011
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11 May 2016 | App Received: May 16, 2016
Doc's Request.
November 18, 2016 December 16, 2016. Updated Schedule A request
Nomination.....
Approved
AOR Received.
24th August 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
May 02, 2017
Med's Done....
May 08, 2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
BG: 20 September, 2017 | DM: 02 December, 2017 | PPR: 07 December, 2017 (@5.30 PM Pacific Standard Time)
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
hello everyone really curious about AOR timings some people get their AOR in only 1 month and for for some folks waiting over 2 moths didn't get anything ... what is the criteria or something wrong with the file of those who have been waiting form last 2 months or more... see in the picture attached ...for some people file received in august and they got AOR in September.. my file received on august 17(to Nova Scotia) nothing yet it's been more than 2 months... please advice.. thanks...

Last edited:

Rickay001

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
hello everyone really curious about AOR timings some people get their AOR in only 1 month and for for some folks waiting over 2 moths didn't get anything ... what is the criteria or something wrong with the file of those who have been waiting form last 2 months or more... see in the picture attached ...for some people file received in august and they got AOR in September.. my file received on august 17(to Nova Scotia) nothing yet it's been more than 2 months... please advice.. thanks...

Can anyone send me the link for inland application for May 2018

paint.thinner

Star Member
Jan 16, 2015
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2014
Nomination.....
November 2014
AOR Received.
January 2015
Med's Request
November 2015
Med's Done....
November 2015
Passport Req..
December 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 2015
Hi guys, I am working full-time in Canada as a PR and I am sponsoring my wife who lives in her home country (no children/dependents). As proof of relationship, I am providing my bank statements for two recent months to show the transactions when I had sent her money through direct bank transfer. My bank balance is just over CAD $1,000.00 right now because I recently spent a lot of money buying my air tickets to go and visit her twice over the last 4 months. Do you think IRCC will look at my bank balance and worry that I may not be able to support her once she comes here because I don't have enough money? I am providing my employer's letter showing my salary, period of employment, etc. Please let me know what you think. Thank you.

Star Member
Aug 6, 2018
Hi All,

Received ppr mail today!

Just wanted to thank each and everyone in this forum who have always guided and supported in this journey of ours!

Also, wish you all and my hearty wishes that soon every one gets their ppr who are in wait.. All the very best!

Thanks
Good luck

Gaziz123

Mar 6, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
06-03-2018
AOR Received.
17-04-2018
Med's Request
24-04-2018
Med's Done....
26-04-2018
Hi guys, I am working full-time in Canada as a PR and I am sponsoring my wife who lives in her home country (no children/dependents). As proof of relationship, I am providing my bank statements for two recent months to show the transactions when I had sent her money through direct bank transfer. My bank balance is just over CAD $1,000.00 right now because I recently spent a lot of money buying my air tickets to go and visit her twice over the last 4 months. Do you think IRCC will look at my bank balance and worry that I may not be able to support her once she comes here because I don't have enough money? I am providing my employer's letter showing my salary, period of employment, etc. Please let me know what you think. Thank you.
No they will not. They dont care as long as you have job.
Also include the flight ticket pictures etc..