December 15,2019

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
We met in 2006 online and got to know each other very well for a few years. Online only. At the time my children were small and he is 10 years younger than me and I thought that he should have children of his own so I ended the relationship. 10 years later I decided to go on a vacation with my cousin and we chose Morocco. He and I met there for a few days, realized all the time we had wasted and started talking again. I returned three months later and married him. I took my children and my best friend with me. I returned three more times in the first year to spend time with him. We talk every single day via WhatsApp. Sometimes twice a day.
I'll be honest, you have a lot of red flags. At this point, you just need to wait. You could order GCMS notes to see what the officer was thinking when the asked for the interview.

A Latawa

Jun 13, 2018
Double check the story as you mention about how you guys met each other all about the date , like , dislike stuff main about question about honeymoon places and which side you like sleep mostly one of my friend they asked so read toh story page which you gave immigrantion .

JackMa

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
I am dependent of PR holder & having 10 year of experience in core electrical Engineering. My file for OWP+Inland PR sponsorship is with CPC Mississauga.
Shall I go for ECA of my Degree for job prospects in Canada/Ontario? Veterans, Please answer!!

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello all. Preparing files for me (citizen living abroad) to apply for my common-law spouse and our children (one mine, two step-children, not adopted). We all live together and have since my child was born more than three years ago. A few minor questions (that I can think of now) that I'd appreciate help with:

1) We are providing some supporting documentation regarding us living together - because I am on the lease for our apartment, and the weekend house that we own is only in her name (in other words, we have almost no 'official' docs showing that we live together; my wife and the children are all registered in the apartment she owns with her parents - which is only a few houses down on the same street). We have letters from e.g. landlord, neighbours, family - in English - stating that we do live together, as well as plenty of photos. I can include receipts (mainly for deliveries and service contracts - but not utilities) that support that we live together. So the question: if I do include such receipts (should I?), do they all need to be translated? They include things like deliveries from Ikea and service contracts - rather lengthy and seems excessive to translate - given that I believe the rest of our file is pretty straightforward.

2) We are asked for our location to provide one set of documents in original. Do these get returned at some point (how?). They can be replaced by re-ordering from the government entity (local) that issued them, but it's a bit tedious to do so.

I'm sure that in reading the forums here I've overlooked things that would answer my questions, but haven't seen - so apologies for that. Thanks in advance for suggestions.

PrateekVatsyana

Jun 10, 2016
Dear All
I am staying in Canada and applying for my wife spouse visa
As asied earlier , is it mandatory we need to apply piloce clearance at time of submission of file or we can submit without it

PrateekVatsyana

Jun 10, 2016
Guys clarification on imm5406
This Additional family information
Here my my spouse’s father mother brother sister details have to filled..

Do we need their signature as well ? Or only spouse signature are required?
Please help

planningtogo

Aug 1, 2011
Bacolod, Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
My wife is in Dubai right now and we are hoping to get the approval of our application for her to come here from LVO. She's originally from the Philippines. Once she gets approved, will that be alright if she will go back to the Philippines and exit from there or it should be from Dubai where she processed her application?

Thanks!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello,
My wife is in Dubai right now and we are hoping to get the approval of our application for her to come here from LVO. She's originally from the Philippines. Once she gets approved, will that be alright if she will go back to the Philippines and exit from there or it should be from Dubai where she processed her application?

Thanks!
She can exit from either location.

Reactions: planningtogo

Rana_Ottawa

Oct 16, 2018
Guys clarification on imm5406
This Additional family information
Here my my spouse’s father mother brother sister details have to filled..

Do we need their signature as well ? Or only spouse signature are required?
Please help
Just need to fill their information, signature only from PA is required.

Rana_Ottawa

Oct 16, 2018
Dear All
I am staying in Canada and applying for my wife spouse visa
As asied earlier , is it mandatory we need to apply piloce clearance at time of submission of file or we can submit without it
Follow your check list if it says include police clearance certificate then include it. If not says not mandatory and can be included upon request, then you can leave it. checklist varies depending upon the PA's Local VO and sponser's inland/outland status. SO, i would suggest just follow your checklist. Otherwise application can be returned as incomplete.

Haussem Hoo

Mar 28, 2016
guys did any one of u here or in all this page can imagine what i go through .....i have 6 years in realtionship with my wife and 5 years trying to be together....first we apply sponsorship in 2013 then they ask me for intervewi and they refuse then we appealed and they give us date of court in 2016 and they refuse again ...we stay in relationship and we apply again this year ..all this and they send me again for interview hhhhhhhhh....weird really guys all tis time we have been together handling all this and they still give us hard time....normaly all that time we spend together is a proof 1000000% that our relationship is genuine.....all the question that anyone imagine they ask it to ema and we answer it all the prrof that anyone can give we give it and now again interview i dont know what they want from us really .......if anyone have advice or any idea please dont ignore just say aything to me ause we r really getting crazy .....thx