+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Moican

Jun 1, 2018
Hello

I am sponsoring my wife and we both live outside Canada. They request a detailed explanation and proof of us planning to come back and live in Canada once she gets the approval.

Can someone please help me and guide me thru the explanation? I do not have any property under my name or job in Canada. What should I write?

Thank you

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hello

I am sponsoring my wife and we both live outside Canada. They request a detailed explanation and proof of us planning to come back and live in Canada once she gets the approval.

Can someone please help me and guide me thru the explanation? I do not have any property under my name or job in Canada. What should I write?

Thank you
Hello frnd I already answered this Q asked by you in another thread. But lets see if more members can help you here..

I&D2018

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
Hello

Thank you
I personally wrote 2 letters. One regarding the financial support question with a excel spreadsheet showing our asset base and then lots of bank statements, asset statements etc. The 2nd letter, I wrote where we plan to live, what kind of job I would get, what kind of job my wife would get. I wrote how my wife has already applied to volunteer jobs and other contacts she made. For me, I actually have started to full on network and had interviews with a few firms in Canada so showed that example. Then I explained where in Canada we will live, showed example of the apartment search, costs, and communication with some landlords.

Reactions: Moican

Annie Naz

Oct 4, 2017
saudi arabia
App. Filed.......
12-11-2017
AOR Received.
04-01-2018
Hey annie it's too long wait for medical because if marriage is loyal so Mississauga immigration not take too much for medical and pcc
yeah! we are actually worried now. shouldn't they ask for more proofs if marriage is a doubt

Last edited: