Jul 24, 2018
App. Filed.......
20-04-2018
Med's Request
07-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
I applied as a married
Sorry for last reply that's was wrong one. You applied of your own or by representative ? And if you applied as a married then i dnt think that there will be any reason for denial of case. Unless you provide wrong information to them.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
My lawyer has 100% success rates he told me that he will go for judicial re
Firstly, just because your lawyer says that doesn't mean it's true. Secondly, that would be costly and another way to get your money.

You really need to find out what the reason for rejection was, because something sounds off.

bWoozy

Jul 25, 2018
Hi everyone!

I'm a Canadian citizen living in Canada, and my fiancee is an American citizen living down in the states. We plan to get married next April, and for her to move up to Canada to live with me. To speed up the process of the applications, we're also planning to 'sign the papers' here in Canada in the near future, before the actual marriage date.

After some researching, I've been recommended to apply for an outland sponsorship, as that will allow us to still travel during the application process. However, I can't seem to find a separate application for an inland vs. outland sponsorship (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/spouse.asp). Both the inland & outland sponsorship links provided by Leon in the original post seem to redirect to the same link. Am I looking in the wrong place, or is there just one single application now? If that's the case, then how does that impact either of our abilities to leave our respective countries during the process?

Another question is: when will she be able to legally work in Canada? After we get approval for this application, do we have to apply for a separate visa / PR?

Thanks for all your insights in advance!

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hi everyone!

I'm a Canadian citizen living in Canada, and my fiancee is an American citizen living down in the states. We plan to get married next April, and for her to move up to Canada to live with me. To speed up the process of the applications, we're also planning to 'sign the papers' here in Canada in the near future, before the actual marriage date.

After some researching, I've been recommended to apply for an outland sponsorship, as that will allow us to still travel during the application process. However, I can't seem to find a separate application for an inland vs. outland sponsorship (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/spouse.asp). Both the inland & outland sponsorship links provided by Leon in the original post seem to redirect to the same link. Am I looking in the wrong place, or is there just one single application now? If that's the case, then how does that impact either of our abilities to leave our respective countries during the process?

Another question is: when will she be able to legally work in Canada? After we get approval for this application, do we have to apply for a separate visa / PR?

Thanks for all your insights in advance!
It's the same application package, there is a section where you will differentiate between the class of application you are applying for

Reactions: bWoozy

csarah15

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
30-05-2018
AOR Received.
11-07-2018
Hi guys, I applied in missasauga on april4 ,
Aor may 10
SA 26 may
Medical request 27 may
Medical done on June 11
Medical results has been received
Starts processing June 20
File transfered june 20
After that nothing
Was the spousal approval sent via email or was it updated online?

Reactions: jwu22

Sam.ham

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
hi everyone,

I have to send my application today,I am confused about this 2 things :

1 ) proof of past cohabitation,if you are not currently living together but did at one point in the past
( what kind of proof will be acceptable please ? )

2 ) other proof that your relationship is recognized by your friends and /or family ( e.g. letters from friends/family,social media information showing a public relationship,etc. )
Email of congratulations from my friend it is acceptable and enough?

I am waiting your help please

gjopat

Jul 26, 2018
Dear All,

I have a situation here. I would appreciate if anyone could respond to me. I have open work permit valid till Feb 2019 and I have invitation for PR.

I am getting married legally in the next month (August 2018).My future spouse is residing in India.

How shall I proceed with my PR application now?
In what way I can bring my wife to Canada?
Can I change my marriage status in my PR application and add my spouse for her PR.?

Please give me suggestions.

Thank you
Your friend.