N/A
Nomination.....
18.12.2014(PER)
AOR Received.
Not received
IELTS Request
Sent with file
File Transfer...
Second line ECAS : 28.02.2015( Processing started on 27.02.2015)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
18.03.2015 ( 3rd line update:24.03.2015 medicals received)
Interview........
waived probably
Passport Req..
very soon ( DM 06.05.2015)
VISA ISSUED...
very very soon
LANDED..........
Sooner than my thoughts
If you are the legal parent, no. If you are not the legal parent, then your spouse needs to provide the IMM5604 from the other parent or court documents showing full legal custody.
Thank you for your help.!!

Exorcist

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
Hello All,

I am filling up the forms for the spousal application under Family class as my wife stays out of Canada. One of the additional or country specific document that I also have to submit is the "IMM5562 (Supplementary travel information)". As I am the sponsor for my wife, should the travel details of mine (sponsor & spouse) also be filled in that application?

As I was browsing the internet, i find a difference of opinion in some of the forums. It would be very helpful if anyone can guide me who has already filled the application and was successfully received their AOR.

Thanks
Its up to you. There are no problem if you add the travel documents or not.

cara269

Mar 23, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Good day members , my in-land common-law application was submitted march 28th 2018 ,we got the confirmation and it's still in process ,my OWP app. was submitted too , we included my daughter as an dependent. But said she will be at a later date , in the time we submitted the application package my daughter came to Canada on her TRV and began school immediately,her mother from back home sent the IMM 5604 form signed with notary stamped.
How can I include my daughter in the application now since she is in Canada now in school ?
We paid for all the fees with OWP fees but not the dependent child $150 , since change of mind decided to make her come to Canada .

Another question with the application in process and the applicant can't leave Canada ,even going to the USA by driving across the border for 2 days and returning?
Help?

sunavu

Jun 12, 2018
Hello ,
I applied for sposal sponsosrship in April 2018 , and got SA approval and Medical request for my wife and son.
Today they asked me to submit the below:
We require the following item(s) to continue processing your application:

 > Birth registration/certificate: Birth registration/certificate. If a birth is registered late, include the original baptism certificate and other original documents establishing identity such as: Old school records (Fifth class and Middle standard school certificate).
My wife do have 10th class/grade certificate and we don't get Fifth or Middle standard certificate.
Also they are asking for original ..Does it mean that we have to send original copies by mail.

Please advise.

hatem1981

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-09-2017
Hi guys

I'm a representative for my wife. She's outland.
I got AoR today. Can I link her application to my account ? Or should she create one n link ? Confused coz in guidelines they said only paid representatives can

Pameladominic

Feb 11, 2018
Hi All,
I will love if someone can help me with my doubts. We sent our aplication for sponsorship family 2 weeks ago by Canada post, now I don't know what to expect... Will they send a confirmation or something like this? How long take in receive the first email or news about the application? I tryed to linked the app to my cic account but doesn't work. Any info will be very appreciate.
Thank you

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hi All,
I will love if someone can help me with my doubts. We sent our aplication for sponsorship family 2 weeks ago by Canada post, now I don't know what to expect... Will they send a confirmation or something like this? How long take in receive the first email or news about the application? I tryed to linked the app to my cic account but doesn't work. Any info will be very appreciate.
Thank you
It takes anywhere from 4 to 8 weeks to hear anything

denny486

Aug 5, 2014
Hi All,
I have a query on spousal visa sponsorship. Though I was married at the time of my PR application , I applied for PR as single applicant. But all the details of my wife was shared at that point (medicals, PCC, background check....) with CIC. Now I am applying for spousal visa, I got the file acceptance letter. But my wife did not get the med request yet, still the application shows reviewing. Its been 2 months now. Does anybody has any idea on this. I suppose she did not receive the med request because her medicals taken during the time of my application is still valid.
Does anyone knows how long will it take for approval. I know the cic site says 12 months, but practically how long ?

hatem1981

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-09-2017
Hi guys

I'm a representative for my wife. She's outland.
I got AoR today. Can I link her application to my account ? Or should she create one n link ? Confused coz in guidelines they said only paid representatives can
Hi , Anyone please ??