App. Filed.......
16 11 2017
Doc's Request.
13 01 2018
Med's Request
23 01 2018
Med's Done....
30 01 2018
In Which link did you check ? The one that you get more details or the one that says STATUS APPLICATION ONLINE. CAN YOU SEND A PHOTO SCREEN ?
it seems

Deke

Star Member
Jan 13, 2018
Albania
Visa Office......
Rome
App. Filed.......
16 11 2017
Doc's Request.
13 01 2018
Med's Request
23 01 2018
Med's Done....
30 01 2018
When i check throw “sign in or create an account”
I see the table with all details

When i check through “check your application status” i see a table with my name,decision made (for the sponsorship app status) and in process (for permanent resident app status )

Exorcist

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
Scroll down and you will show "Online Tools"
On the otheer hand, as in tipical way u check ur status where it is in "In processing" beside ur name?!! In mine it shows Decision Made.

wallbr

Star Member
May 7, 2018
App. Filed.......
13-07-2018
AOR Received.
30-08-2018
Hello guys, I sent our application package at May 14th, Canada Post said that was delivered at May 17th.

I just have one question: My application is inland, I am with a visitor visa in Canada and on my visa record says that I have to leave canada by June 16th. Can I wait my sponsorship application while is being processed in Canada or do I need to apply for a extension? I applied for OWP with my sponsorship package as well.

goteborg

Mar 6, 2018
Hey guys,

does anybody had to send a Syrian police record ? we didnt have the chance to provide it (my wife went in 2009) and we sent an explanation letter
background check is still in process

I wanted to know how many times for this

thanks

outdoorcharles

Mar 27, 2018
Hi Everyone!

We are applying for the Spouse/Common Law inland visa.

I have a question regarding the Open Work Permit and how people typically fill in the first question of the form and question 5 regarding 'duration of intended work'.

I currently hold an International Experience Canada (IEC) visa which will expire in the next two months in June. As I will be applying for an OWP with my application, I understand that I will not be allowed to work (but I will be allowed to stay as a visitor under implied status) until a decision has been made on my Common-Law/OWP application and that it typically takes 4 months for them to process the OWP application. I am wondering whether I just 'have' implied status as a visitor, or whether I have to request my status be changed to visitor? (Note: I will have legal status for another 2 months after sending in the application) I also believe there's an option on the form for requesting a temporary resident permit.

I am also wondering whether the OWP for people applying for the spouse/common-law in canada visa is considered an 'extension' or a 'new' permit? In my eyes it's not technically an extension, as I'm applying under a different class. I cannot extend my IEC visa, as I've already had one for 2 years. I have filled in on the form that I am applying for an 'initial work permit or permit with a new employer'. Is this correct? What have others done? As I'm not 'extending' my IEC visa, I am not including additional proof of health insurance. Am I correct in thinking this?

As for the expected duration of work - what are we supposed to fill in here? Do we add the processing times of an OWP to today's date for the 'From' date, and the processing time of the spousal/common-law visa to today's date for the 'To' date? Seems arbitrary/guess work??

I am planning on adding a page explaining my choices, but it would be great to hear what you guys have done.

If anyone can shed any light on my confusion, it would be much appreciated!

Thank you :)
I'm in the exact same situation as you. It is my understanding that we will have implied status allowing us to continue to work etc just like on our IEC Open Work Permit. Technically we are not extending our IEC permits but no where on that form or any form does it mention IEC permits. Our permits that are stapled in our passports does say 'Open Work Permit' so it is my understanding we can carry on business as usual until a decision is made on our OWP application.

Can you confirm that this is right? It is awfully confusing especially considering our SIN numbers expire...

Cheers!

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
I applied for inland sponsorship. My husband is a Belgium citizen.

The dilemma we're facing now is. Unfortunately he fell sick here. And so we have to travel to Belgium for about a month as he got medical appointments there.

My question is: if we go and come back In a month, would this be a problem?

And if we get medical request from Canada during that period. Does it make sense to give medical exam in Belgium? Or we should call CIC to give us more time? What's better?

If CIC comes to know later that we went to Belgium and came back during the process, can they refuse our application?

Thanks

Reactions: Exorcist

ehab2222

Jan 15, 2017
Scroll down and you will show "Online Tools"
On the otheer hand, as in tipical way u check ur status where it is in "In processing" beside ur name?!! In mine it shows Decision Made.
Congrats !! it means your process is over,and you are approved,wait now for PPR it will come by Email within few days or 2 weeks maximum

Reactions: Toulele

ehab2222

Jan 15, 2017
Guys i have received pre-arrival Email since March 31 and nothing since,even BGC not in process its been 51 days,is it normal? My timeline is in my signature and Paris VO

Neena3421

May 21, 2018
Hello
Please help me with the following question:-
I live in Canada and hold a Canadian PR and planning to sponsor my spouse who is an Australian Permanent Resident. After applicantion submission, I am planning to move to Australia for the time till my husband's Canadian PR get approved. Do you think it will increase chances of rejection for his application for spousal PR/ sponsorship?
I'll be very thankful for your replies.

Forte

Nov 14, 2016
Hello
Please help me with the following question:-
I live in Canada and hold a Canadian PR and planning to sponsor my spouse who is an Australian Permanent Resident. After applicantion submission, I am planning to move to Australia for the time till my husband's Canadian PR get approved. Do you think it will increase chances of rejection for his application for spousal PR/ sponsorship?
I'll be very thankful for your replies.
It will guarantee rejection. As a PR, you need to remain in Canada while the sponsorship application is in progress. Exits that are less than 3 weeks in duration should be fine.

Neena3421

May 21, 2018
It will guarantee rejection. As a PR, you need to remain in Canada while the sponsorship application is in progress. Exits that are less than 3 weeks in duration should be fine.
Thanks Forte for the reply. Is this stay requirement also mentioned on the cic website?

Sureno2007

Apr 16, 2018
I submitted the my application to sponsor my wife about three weeks ago and I haven't received any information regarding this.
How long before they acknowledged reception of documents?
Thanks in advance