Med's Done....
27/11/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
4/3/2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting ... jsk
Guys can anyone suggest me a good consultant in GTA area for my wife's spousal visa application ?

would really appreciate that ! :)

chaudhary12

May 15, 2018
Hi guys ! I want to know that if I am the sponsor and going to apply for spousal sponsorship does I need to be working while I apply for the spouse ??does working status effect the processing time ?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi guys ! I want to know that if I am the sponsor and going to apply for spousal sponsorship does I need to be working while I apply for the spouse ??does working status effect the processing time ?
You don't need to be working but you do need to show IRCC how you will support yourselves in Canada without going on welfare.

Haussem Hoo

Mar 28, 2016
guys my aife will sponsor me and we fil up everything and we send it to immigration one month ago and they still dont send anything for us...normaly they send letter when they open the file but nothing yet....any advice or suggestion about that and thx

candymrobles

Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FAM
Hi, good morning!

I'm new here, I received an email from IOM clinic about the pre-arrival program. Do we need to attend the program? Also, do we need to attend the PDOS at Comission on Filipinos Overseas (CFO)? Thank you!

Toulele

May 16, 2018
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Does anyone knows what happens if we apply in Europe and move to Canada a few months later?
Im also interested in that. We are in same situation, we strugle with timeline since I would like to enrol my son in school in Canada this September. What I ve been told on your question is that you can go, but eligible to work is only the person with citizenship. The other person is with visitors visa papers and can only stay for 6 months. Then must leave. That happened with a friend who applied after she landed in Toronto and her husband had to return back in 6 months and he left her with the hids in Canada. But these are informations from mouth to mouth. I guess every situation has different criteria. Where are you traveling from?

Toulele

May 16, 2018
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
guys my aife will sponsor me and we fil up everything and we send it to immigration one month ago and they still dont send anything for us...normaly they send letter when they open the file but nothing yet....any advice or suggestion about that and thx
We send ours in february and reply in April. It takes some time to start processing applications. Try to link your paper application with electronic account, so you can check the stages you are in.

Toulele

May 16, 2018
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Very helpful!! So does it consider outland if the spouse live outside Canada, but if the sponsor lives outside too, we still use same word?? Sorry for all my silly questions, new to this forum and process. Also does it take similar time process if sponsor live in Canada and spouse and dependand outland with those who live outland together until they have an answer?

goteborg

Mar 6, 2018
Question guys

Somebody has an experience wit the web form to contact CIC (we are waiting since 11 months now) ? and they receive a positive answer after ?

Toulele

May 16, 2018
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Question guys

Somebody has an experience wit the web form to contact CIC (we are waiting since 11 months now) ? and they receive a positive answer after ?
No information in between? Never asked for medical results or police certificate? Have you sent them all together?