+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

msajed

Star Member
Sep 8, 2009
Hi anybody may, June and July applicant can confirm, AZ800JB group number of applicants has to go through interview? Is it true? Is group number has to do anything with red flag? London visa office.

Snowcab

Star Member
May 7, 2017
Y

plz share time line
Application sent June 5th
Arrived June 7th
AOR1 July 6th
SA July 18th
Medical Request July 21st
Schedule A and PCC July 23rd requested
Medical Completed July 27th
Medical Passed August 8th
File Transferred/AOR2 LVO September 11th
Pre-Arrival Info end of January
Updated Schedule A and Travel History Feb 13th requested
COPR letter, Background Check completed/in progress, DM April 6th

10 months for above. Now we wait for PPR and start packing.

Reactions: goteborg

Pakistaniwife

Mar 16, 2018
Thanks
Application sent June 5th
Arrived June 7th
AOR1 July 6th
SA July 18th
Medical Request July 21st
Schedule A and PCC July 23rd requested
Medical Completed July 27th
Medical Passed August 8th
File Transferred/AOR2 LVO September 11th
Pre-Arrival Info end of January
Updated Schedule A and Travel History Feb 13th requested
COPR letter, Background Check completed/in progress, DM April 6th

10 months for above. Now we wait for PPR and start packing.

scxignus

Apr 8, 2018
Good day to all, just want to ask something about spousal sponsorship.

I landed on canada last august 2017
Got back home and married my wife just this february 2018
I did not include her as a common law partner when I applied for my application. We've been together for 3 years

is it gonna be a problem?

Thank you :)

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Good day to all, just want to ask something about spousal sponsorship.

I landed on canada last august 2017
Got back home and married my wife just this february 2018
I did not include her as a common law partner when I applied for my application. We've been together for 3 years

is it gonna be a problem?

Thank you :)
Did you live together for a year or more before you came in August 2017? If not - they you're good to sponsor her. If you did live together for a year, then yes - that's a problem and you can never sponsor her.

ruanp28

Feb 24, 2016
Did you live together for a year or more before you came in August 2017? If not - they you're good to sponsor her. If you did live together for a year, then yes - that's a problem and you can never sponsor her.
Sorry for the question if it has been asked - but if you have lived with someone for more than a year why cant they sponsor you? Isnt this common-law? Or dies it have to do with not declaring it when he applied for his PR? Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Sorry for the question if it has been asked - but if you have lived with someone for more than a year why cant they sponsor you? Isnt this common-law? Or dies it have to do with not declaring it when he applied for his PR? Thanks
If you are common law, you must declare that person in your PR application. They can never be sponsored in the future if you fail to declare them.

Jemnay

Feb 19, 2018
Kidapawan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
07-12-2017
Doc's Request.
01-02-2018
AOR Received.
31-01-2018
File Transfer...
01-03-2018
Med's Request
17-02-2018
Med's Done....
15-03-2018
Passport Req..
04-09-2018
LANDED..........
02-10-2018
No, it helps you understand where you are at with the application and gives you more insight to what stage of the process you're at.
How can we order a GCMS NOTES ?

Batuhan1988

Mar 12, 2017
I'm sponsoring my wife under family class. I got my PR thru express entry CEC and on that time we were married and I declared her as non-accompanying spouse. Do you think this will make the processing time faster than usual?

We are not living together now so I have to provide wedding photos. Document checklist says write your name and date of birth on the back of the each photo and provide a brief description... this is under principle applicant so for the name and date of birth will be principle applicant or both of us?

below this there are 4 options and min 2 of them needs to be chosen.

Important documents for you and your spouse showing that you are recognized as each other's spouse(such as employment or insurance benefits)
we don't have common insurance so i can't pick the first one

Documentary evidence of financial support between you and your sponsor, and/or shared expenses.
we have a join account and I am planing to put a letter from the bank saying that we have a joint account.

other proof that your relationship is recognized by your friends and/or family (e.g. Letters from friends/family, social media information showing a public relationship, etc.)
I have 2 letters from my friend and my boss congratulate our wedding. in the letter, they just put their names so immigration officer wouldn't know that is my boss or relatives. Do you think I should write an explanation about it? in addition to that I also printed my facebook relationship status when I got married and also that shows my friends messages. There are Turkish messages in there too and I'm not sure If i need to get this translated.

proof of past cohabitation, if you arre not currently living together but did at one point in the past

we lived in canada after we got married for 4-5 months but she was visitor so I don't know if I can use this. Her name is on our lease agreement but I don't know if this would be a proof.

alibra22

Star Member
Jan 13, 2018
Received a request for copies of my passport and photos today from LVO... does that mean I’ve been approved? No update in ECAS ?