+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

jopullan

Jan 31, 2018
hi... my wife sent my application 0ctober 17, 2017, up until now I did not received any acknowledgement letter and AOR, I have not received aything from CIC, She sentmy application under family class sponsor under spouse INSIDE Canada but I'm living Outside Canada, also I tried to check it online but no application appear on CIC website.... can anyone suggest any thing I could do?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
hi... my wife sent my application 0ctober 17, 2017, up until now I did not received any acknowledgement letter and AOR, I have not received aything from CIC, She sentmy application under family class sponsor under spouse INSIDE Canada but I'm living Outside Canada, also I tried to check it online but no application appear on CIC website.... can anyone suggest any thing I could do?
You likely haven't heard anything because your app is being returned. You can't apply inland if you aren't actually in Canada...

Vik86

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
that is your AOR which means that your application has been assigned to an officer. you and your wife will have two seperate UCI numbers, you can link the application using your wifes UCI. She should be recieving a separate email.
Thanks for the reply ! We didnt hqve recieved any email regarding seprate uci number yet! Only email that i got is that has my uci number and file number if my wife. Hopefully my wife will get email soon ! Any idea how long it takes to get second email !

Emaan3

Star Member
Feb 6, 2015
Visa Office......
London
hi everyone
i have a question about gckey linked application.
so i linked my application and then i received a message to send them pictures they needed.i sent pictures via POST because i wasnt sure of how to send it via gckey.
but i still have a notification on gckey account asking for pics.it says**replacement needed**required**
what does this mean ?? they didnt received/accept my pics sent via post ??

christina88

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
hi everyone
so i linked my application and then i received a message to send them pictures they needed.i sent pictures via POST because i wasnt sure of how to send it via gckey.
but i still have a notification on gckey account asking for pics.it says**replacement needed**required**
If you linked your account, this is your primary means of communication. So they expect you to actually upload the requested items. I would suggest uploading the copies despite the hard copies being mailed to them (and they did not request that)

Moek90

Star Member
Dec 14, 2017
Hi everyone,

Can somebody please answer this question for me, I'm at a bit of a loss how to do this.

I am currently filling out my application for Sponsor your Spouse, and on the form IMM5669E, they're asking for a 10 year history line of addresses. Now, I have traveled for longer periods of time(12 months) in countries like Australia, New Zealand and India, without having any address in those countries. What do I fill in on my application?

Wishing you all the best with all your applications,

Jasper

hmian1992

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Thanks for the reply ! We didnt hqve recieved any email regarding seprate uci number yet! Only email that i got is that has my uci number and file number if my wife. Hopefully my wife will get email soon ! Any idea how long it takes to get second email !
Hey! No problem, you should receive in the next couple days! Hang tight don't worry! My husband got his shortly after me.

hmian1992

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
hi everyone
You should upload them since they requested it on line. I would suggest uploading right away to avoid any conflict, and for future reference, try not to mail anything unless otherwise asked from them to do so.

hmian1992

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hi everyone,

Can somebody please answer this question for me, I'm at a bit of a loss how to do this.

I am currently filling out my application for Sponsor your Spouse, and on the form IMM5669E, they're asking for a 10 year history line of addresses. Now, I have traveled for longer periods of time(12 months) in countries like Australia, New Zealand and India, without having any address in those countries. What do I fill in on my application?

Jasper
Did you live in these countries or was this in travel? I think they refer to a Permanent Address

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi everyone,

Jasper
Put "No fixed address".

Roni404

Aug 3, 2017
Hi,

I recently applied for my spouse living outside Canada. I gave only my e-mail on the application, as we both are using same e-mail. Is it ok? When I should expect any message, e-mail from CIC. My application was received on Feb 1st

Rochorange

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Hello friends, I'm a PR in Canada since 2016. I have brought my wife to Canada on a tourist visa. She lives with me now. I'm planning to apply for inland PR for my wife under Spouse PR category. She does not have a birth certificate and in the process of getting a baptism certificate. Anyone here submitted a baptismal certificate instead of birth certificate and do we need to submit original birth or baptism certificate for spouse ? Please let me know.

Moek90

Star Member
Dec 14, 2017
Did you live in these countries or was this in travel? I think they refer to a Permanent Address
I was living and working in these countries, except for India. I had a one year visa that allowed me to do so. Thank you for your reply!

samanshp

Jan 13, 2018
Hi,

So in the document checklist, it states that if you're working in Canada, you need to submit a letter from your employer as well. Is a job offer letter good enough to satisfy this requirement or it has to be written for this purpose only?

Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.