+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

NewPRReciever

Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, wait for the second email, IRCC will email again that file has been forwarded to your Local VO and then to submit and Undertaking to the province of Quebec.
Thank you so much for that.

aipm487

Oct 18, 2017
Hello everyone,
I already uploaded my police certificate (6th October) from philippines attached with an excuse letter of delay in releasing my police certificate from japanese embassy here in Manila. Last week, I just received the police certificate from japanese embassy and I am wondering how can I be able to upload the scaned document?
Based on the online application site, I cannot update the file I uploaded before, there were no other buttons in my account where I can upload the additional document. What should I do? Thanks in advance.

Safa.Moreira

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
Guys, regarding Quebec process. While we are applying for Quebec celection certificate our main sponsorship process is still going or it is freezed until the moment we get our undertaking application approved and get our CSQ? Thank you

KBH

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2017
AOR Received.
September 22nd, 2017
File Transfer...
October 7th, 2017
Passport Req..
December 29th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 23rd, 2018
LANDED..........
Feb 1st, 2018
Hello everyone,
I already uploaded my police certificate (6th October) from philippines attached with an excuse letter of delay in releasing my police certificate from japanese embassy here in Manila. Last week, I just received the police certificate from japanese embassy and I am wondering how can I be able to upload the scaned document?
Based on the online application site, I cannot update the file I uploaded before, there were no other buttons in my account where I can upload the additional document. What should I do? Thanks in advance.
You will need to submit it via a case specific inquiry on the IRCC web form. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

zm7

Star Member
Jan 30, 2017
Kabul, Afghanistan
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
June 23, 2016
AOR Received.
July 5, 2016
File Transfer...
August 31, 2016
Med's Request
upfront and Feb 02, 2018
Med's Done....
May 25, 2016, Re-medical: Feb 03, 2018
Interview........
April 06, 2017
Passport Req..
Feb 12, 2018 :))))
VISA ISSUED...
March 02, 2018 :D
LANDED..........
March 10, 2018 <3
Everyone! please sign this petition. You don't know maybe you will be trapped in security checks or your friends and relatives. Even if not, please help your fellow applicants who are trapped in security checks without any valid reasons! It is just asking the government to provide a 6 months deadline for security checks.
https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/Petition/Details?Petition=e-1263

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Everyone! please sign this petition. You don't know maybe you will be trapped in security checks or your friends and relatives. Even if not, please help your fellow applicants who are trapped in security checks without any valid reasons! It is just asking the government to provide a 6 months deadline for security checks.
https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/Petition/Details?Petition=e-1263
Pointless. Outland apps generally processed in less than a year, security checks can take longer than usual for many reasons, this isn't the US and you weren't forced marry someone outside of Canada. The point about women giving birth/raising kids alone is especially ridiculous; use birth control.

Chuck_Noland

Sep 26, 2017
Please help!

During PR approval process of my spouse, I was not accompanying. The reason was my contractual job with a “surety” amount. I have already submitted all necessary papers to CIC to prove this.

The PR of my spouse got approved during month of August, 2017. Spouse is yet to land in Canada.

Now (Dec 2017) my employer is about to fire me due to non-availability of their new assignments.

My question, if we are updating our situation to CIC, is there a bleak chance that they may approve my PR visa also?

Or spouse sponsor is the only solution of my situation?

Safa.Moreira

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
Guys please help me to understand, the line 'we started processing your application on Nov 27' means that they just received my package or already opened and started working on it ?

Thank you

dan403

Nov 28, 2017
Ontario
Guys. I just noticed that some of the application forms for Spousal sponsorship are new for Oct-2017. Does anyone know if there was any significant changes made to the spousal sponsorship also in Oct-2017?

KandyK

Feb 9, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
13-03-2017
Doc's Request.
O4-04-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
File Transfer...
05/10/2017
Med's Request
19/07/2017
Med's Done....
03/08/2017
LANDED..........
10/19/2017
I've read somewhere that while the sponsorship file is still pending, visitor visa for the same person would be rejected since he/she can't convince the officer she/he is going back to her/his country before the visa expires, is this true?
Yes its true!

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
After getting AOR and Medical request - (medical not submitted yet) how long it takes to get SA?
Does SA depend on Sch A + Police Cert + Medical? All need to get pass before SA?

Devanshi31

Nov 20, 2017
Hii.. I m principle applicant.... i want to know about how long procedure time for spouse sponsrring me... we are egrly waiting for update bcaz we did receive any mail after 14th August (AOR 2)... I confused about work planning... plz give me some positive response...

Devanshi31

Nov 20, 2017
I want know about how to add my information in June spreadsheet....
Can we assume our procedure on the basis of spreadsheet.....