+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

IyahIsha

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
Did you include a letter of explanation in your application?
I sent letter of explanation but it wasn't about the proofs. As of now, we are still waiting an email from MVO since we haven't heard anything from the day it was transferred. Based on what i've read, if they need additional documents they will ask you for it. If you have bunch of proofs then you can submit it as well.

Reactions: planningtogo

planningtogo

Aug 1, 2011
Bacolod, Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I sent letter of explanation but it wasn't about the proofs. As of now, we are still waiting an email from MVO since we haven't heard anything from the day it was transferred. Based on what i've read, if they need additional documents they will ask you for it. If you have bunch of proofs then you can submit it as well.
Thanks very much for your help. Hopefully you'll hear from them soon.

Reactions: IyahIsha

Osmel86

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Cuba
Thank you very much. So we don't have to go to Havana? I heard we had to register our marriage in Havana.
Good morning. I already downloaded from the Canadina Embassy website all the forms to fill out. So, my fiancée and I need to fill them out all and after that she must send it to Mississauga, ON for my sponsorship application? Does she has to write also a letter saying that she will sponsor me or something like that? or just send the documents?

Aug 7, 2016
I need help regarding dependent/spousal work permit.

I came in Canada on study permit in Sep 2016 and have a valid study permit until july 2018. My course completes in April 2018. But I left my course in between after completion of 2 semesters as my fiance was in Manitoba and my course was in Ontario. I moved in Manitoba in sep 2017 and we both got married last month and received Marriage certificate.

My wife has completed 2 years study in canada and is on her PGWP until Apr 2019. She is working full time at Walmart pharmacy with NOC category B.

We have all the required documents like my study permit, my wife's offer letter with her duties, 3 paystubs of my wife, marriage certificate.

I'm planned to get work permit on her dependency. Can anyone help us in this matter. We want to appply for my spousal work permit as soon as possible.

planningtogo

Aug 1, 2011
Bacolod, Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good morning. I already downloaded from the Canadina Embassy website all the forms to fill out. So, my fiancée and I need to fill them out all and after that she must send it to Mississauga, ON for my sponsorship application? Does she has to write also a letter saying that she will sponsor me or something like that? or just send the documents?
All the things and the documents that you need to send can be found on the guide and the check list.

fseyfi

Nov 16, 2017
I've read somewhere that while the sponsorship file is still pending, visitor visa for the same person would be rejected since he/she can't convince the officer she/he is going back to her/his country before the visa expires, is this true?

Reactions: KandyK

mtanaisak

Nov 24, 2017
Hello. I got a question. I’m wondering if I should pay a lawyer to do the application to sponser my girlfriend for me. Or if I should try to do it myself... Im a Canadian citizen born and raised. My girlfriend is an international student from South Korea. She is currently studying in Canada. We also just found out she is pregnant too. Wondering if anyone has any advice. Thank you! Hope to hear from you guys soon.

NewPRReciever

Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Y'all,

I am currently sponsoring my wife for her PR (outland application) while I reside in Quebec. I received an email from IRCC about my sponsorship approval. I was just confused if that letter is the one I need to use to apply for her CSQ or am I supposed to be waiting on another email. As the current email just contains the following terms
"We are pleased to inform that you have met the federal eligibilty ... "
Nothing with regards to Quebec or CSQ or MICC.
It would be great if any of you could tell me wh

avanipatil

Dec 11, 2016
Hi Folks,
This forum been very helpful thorough out the process. could not stop praising it.
Hoping to get some advise on the issue of spousal visa.

From my previous posts i was advised to apply visitor visa for to be spouse so after marriage we both can come together to Canada. (Am a PR lives in Toronto).

I am planning to mention while applying that my spouse and I were engaged when i last visited India. Proof is a Photos of the small ceremony and my tickets.
My spouse have a job back in India so she can get Pay stubs and ITR and employment letter.

I have a birthday in the month of January so planning to make a case that my spouse wants to visit me for the Birthday. Honestly may be if everything goes well.

Guys, do you think i should do more or am i missing anything?

Your advise will boost up my confidence.

Thanks

Onceagain2step

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
Hey Y'all,

I am currently sponsoring my wife for her PR (outland application) while I reside in Quebec. I received an email from IRCC about my sponsorship approval. I was just confused if that letter is the one I need to use to apply for her CSQ or am I supposed to be waiting on another email. As the current email just contains the following terms

Please help,I also have similar situation

Osmel86

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Cuba
All the things and the documents that you need to send can be found on the guide and the check list.
Hello. I am still in doubt now because my fiancée and I don't know if aplplying under spouse sponsorship aplication or conjugal sponsorship application. Please, help me...I don't which application is for us..we wil get married soon and would love to have all our documents gathered by that time...

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello. I am still in doubt now because my fiancée and I don't know if aplplying under spouse sponsorship aplication or conjugal sponsorship application. Please, help me...I don't which application is for us..we wil get married soon and would love to have all our documents gathered by that time...
You'll be applying under spousal sponsorship. You have to wait until after you are married before you can apply.

Buk

Nov 23, 2017
Hey Y'all,

Please help,I also have similar situation
Hi, wait for the second email, IRCC will email again that file has been forwarded to your Local VO and then to submit and Undertaking to the province of Quebec.