Spousal sponsorship

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Though sad to know that I could not sponsor my wife n children,thx a lot for ur kind reply.
And I have still some query to put in front of u.hope u will go through it. yea,as u said, I did a deliberate mistake but I didnot have any idea that i could not sponsor my family if i didnot declare them in my application.I thought once I landed to Canada as Permanent resident,it will be much easier than before.The man who proceed my application also didnot inform me (as I said above also, while signing the forms ,I didnot go through the whole laws of immigration; I signed wherever he told me to sign and paid the fee he charged me for processing).And I consulted with my wife also.I am acquainted with this mistake in detail just now when I tried to sponsor my family. till now I didnot try to apply as we didnot have my wife and children's passport.she couldnot go through all the processing of making passport and other documents herself. Thats why, after my own visiting to my country and making their passport,I tried to apply (in this sense I thought it was an "innocent mistake', sorry I was wrong)And on the other hand,if I declared my family, I had to submit their passports and other documents at the same time which was impossible at that time.if I waited for three months(my wife's first three months of pregnancy), I couldnot apply for PR as the required posts will be fulfilled.
Now my query is that looking all these difficult circumstances ,whether they consider my case differently or not? whether they look my case from humanitarian point of view or not?(as "Family Reunification" is main motto of Canada now)
The circumstances in my country are not as Canada as my country is very poor and underdeveloped. Even my country doesn't have Canadian Embassy;we have to go through all application processing from another country.
No, they will not give any consideration to your situation. "Family Reunification" doesn't apply when you fraudulently came to Canada.

Bhaabuk

Jun 18, 2017
No, they will not give any consideration to your situation. "Family Reunification" doesn't apply when you fraudulently came to Canada.
So sad ! anyway thank you very much.
If there is not slight chance to sponsor my family,I would be very grateful if u could suggest me any other options to bring my family here?
thank you again.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
So sad ! anyway thank you very much.
If there is not slight chance to sponsor my family,I would be very grateful if u could suggest me any other options to bring my family here?
thank you again.
Canuck already did in other post....

"If you want your family to come to Canada, either your wife needs to qualify to immigrate on her own or you need to renounce your PR status and start from scratch."

Bhaabuk

Jun 18, 2017
Canuck already did in other post....

"If you want your family to come to Canada, either your wife needs to qualify to immigrate on her own or you need to renounce your PR status and start from scratch."
thank u for providing me your valuable time.

cdylie

Star Member
Apr 25, 2017
G0x2k0
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
15-02-2017
Doc's Request.
17-03-2017
AOR Received.
22-02-2017
Med's Request
22-01-2018
Med's Done....
25-01-2018
LANDED..........
14-03-2018
Hi everyone,

I just got an email from IRCC :

Dear client,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that your documents were received by the office processing your file.

Rest assured that you will be contacted if additional information is needed during the processing of your application.

The responsible office may communicate with you by mail or via your MyCIC account if you submitted your application online.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

I have uploaded my pcc and schedule A through my cic account last month. What could this email mean?

Thanks

jptskt

Apr 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Though sad to know that I could not sponsor my wife n children,thx a lot for ur kind reply.
And I have still some query to put in front of u.hope u will go through it. yea,as u said, I did a deliberate mistake but I didnot have any idea that i could not sponsor my family if i didnot declare them in my application.I thought once I landed to Canada as Permanent resident,it will be much easier than before.The man who proceed my application also didnot inform me (as I said above also, while signing the forms ,I didnot go through the whole laws of immigration; I signed wherever he told me to sign and paid the fee he charged me for processing).And I consulted with my wife also.I am acquainted with this mistake in detail just now when I tried to sponsor my family. till now I didnot try to apply as we didnot have my wife and children's passport.she couldnot go through all the processing of making passport and other documents herself. Thats why, after my own visiting to my country and making their passport,I tried to apply (in this sense I thought it was an "innocent mistake', sorry I was wrong)And on the other hand,if I declared my family, I had to submit their passports and other documents at the same time which was impossible at that time.if I waited for three months(my wife's first three months of pregnancy), I couldnot apply for PR as the required posts will be fulfilled.
Now my query is that looking all these difficult circumstances ,whether they consider my case differently or not? whether they look my case from humanitarian point of view or not?(as "Family Reunification" is main motto of Canada now)
The circumstances in my country are not as Canada as my country is very poor and underdeveloped. Even my country doesn't have Canadian Embassy;we have to go through all application processing from another country.
I'm sorry that you're in this dreadful situation but, like others have said, was not an "innocent/ honest mistake". You yourself said "if I declared my family, I had to submit their passports and other documents at the same time which was impossible at that time.if I waited for three months(my wife's first three months of pregnancy), I couldnot apply for PR as the required posts will be fulfilled." You deliberately lied in your application and said that you were single when you were married and had a child. You knowing committed this fraud because you were well aware that doing so would quicken your chances of getting PR and immigrating to Canada. This is misrepresentation. There's nothing you can do about it.

In this forum you will find many people who were actually single when they applied for the Skilled Workers Program, got married in between the time they applied and got accepted, forgot to inform CIC about the change in their marital status, and later when they applied to sponsor their spouse they were rejected due to misrepresentation. Your case is worse than theirs, so there is no doubt that the same will happen to you.

May I know what country are you from?

Bhaabuk

Jun 18, 2017
Thank u for ur nice opinion.
I didn't know that I couldnt not sponsor my family in future if I had not declared them in my application.instead I thought it would be much easier after getting PR.it was all due to that person who proceed my application.He told me I can apply later once I landed in Canada.thats why,thinking innocent.now u made me realize that I was wrong.
Anyway tnx again.if u have any other idea pls share with me.

Huangxyqjy

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Med's Request
01-11-2013
Med's Done....
15-11-2013
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2013
LANDED..........
08-08-2014
hi all, the new checklist make me confused, previously it says if I as sponsor want to get information for the applicant, the applicant should sign the IMM5475 (authority to release personal information), now the checklist says he should sign the IMM5476 (use of representative)? my case is that my husband is too lazy, he want everything goes to me and I response everything. so which form he should sign? thanks for ur help!

Indian girl

May 11, 2017
Hi

We got email to submit following documents for spouse sponsorship.
Please help where to submit these doc in India?

Pcc
Magical
Forms IMM 5669,5406,0008 etc
Photo
Sponsor current address
Sworn declaration in an Affidavit form

Thanks.

samandp

May 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Ndvo/ Wvo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
Nomination.....
13-02-2015
AOR Received.
30-03-2015
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
27-04-2015
Med's Request
16-05-2016
Med's Done....
19-05-2016
Interview........
RPRF - 21-07-2016
Passport Req..
08-09-2016
Is there any case where spousal application was returned back because of wrong size of photos?

samandp

May 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Ndvo/ Wvo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
Nomination.....
13-02-2015
AOR Received.
30-03-2015
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
27-04-2015
Med's Request
16-05-2016
Med's Done....
19-05-2016
Interview........
RPRF - 21-07-2016
Passport Req..
08-09-2016
Hi

We got email to submit following documents for spouse sponsorship.
Please help where to submit these doc in India?

Pcc
Magical
Forms IMM 5669,5406,0008 etc
Photo
Sponsor current address
Sworn declaration in an Affidavit form

Thanks.
Hii when did you apply??

alaaalmasri

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beirut, Lebanon
App. Filed.......
23-Jan-2017
Doc's Request.
02-Feb-2017
AOR Received.
25-Jan-2017
Med's Request
N/A - Upfront
Med's Done....
02-Dec-2016 - Passed
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
28-Dec-2017; PP sent: 02-Jan-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-Jan-2018
LANDED..........
TBD
Hi guys, the embassy of my country sent me an email for an interview and requesting to bring with me my original passport in addition of the below documents:

*Photos from civil marriage and marriage celebration
* Evidence of cohabitation
* Evidence of ongoing communication between PA and SPR

My question is do they keep my passport with them for final decision and visa stamping or they will keep the passport with me and then requesting it again another time ??

Ruhan

May 5, 2016
Hi ,

If everything goes fine, my wife is going to Canada on coming August with study permit. Now, i would like to know,

1. as i have not applied for and TRV or OWP, which one will be a better option for me considering the positive response and processing time?

2. When is the best time to apply for the TRV/ OWP ?

3. When is the best time for my wife to apply for PR at Canada ? Her study period is around 20 Months.

Will be grateful to receive response on this.

thechampion

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016
Hi Guys,

2 questions:

1) I am an Ocotober applicant, sponsoring ny wife from Pakistan. People who applied after me and with me have gotten DMs but I havent heard anything from CIC. A lot of applicants have gotten DMs, but for me its nothing. What do you guys think is the reason and is it normal?

2) Is the background checks just for the Spouse or the sponsor as well?

Avicon2016

Star Member
May 9, 2016
Hi, if my husband(sponsor) has a child with his ex girlfriend (not common-law) Do I (principal applicant) have to declare the child my step child in the Addional Family Information form? Thanks in advance