2017-03-17
File Transfer...
2017-04-10
Med's Request
2017-03-21
Med's Done....
2017-04-03
Naina888 said:
We just got the confirmation from Fedex, Application received in mail room by D.David. But no email no confirmation received from CIC. Do you know how much time it will take to get confirmation?
OK- our documents were delivered (fedex info) to Canada on the 7th of march and yesterday - on the 17th of march we recieved and email that they recieved our documents and gave us the UCI via email.

Naina888

Star Member
Dec 19, 2016
skowka09 said:
OK- our documents were delivered (fedex info) to Canada on the 7th of march and yesterday - on the 17th of march we recieved and email that they recieved our documents and gave us the UCI via email.
Fine.. Thanks and best of luck :)

skowka09

Feb 23, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
WAW
App. Filed.......
2017-03-07
AOR Received.
2017-03-17
File Transfer...
2017-04-10
Med's Request
2017-03-21
Med's Done....
2017-04-03

dreams91

Feb 4, 2017
I had an interview at new delhi on 27 feb
. And 3 march I got an email from delhiImmigration to complete medical (as my previous medical was expired . Vo told me during interview)
Also in email they asked me to send 4 passport size photographs .
When will I get paasport request?

barch88

Dec 19, 2016
Penticton, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
File Transfer...
26-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
17-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2017
LANDED..........
27-03-2017
We are about to send my passport off with the photos and the form they requested my question is does the return address matter or can I have the permanent resident confirmation letter sent to my sponsor in Canada instead of the United States address?

lakwachero

Aug 23, 2016
Hi there,

Me and my husband are in a bind. We got married back in Aug 2016 and applied for his work visa extension (OWP), sponsorship and PR application all at the same time – as per the IRCC’s advise. When they had emailed us the necessary forms I didn’t notice any for work permit extension forms and didn’t notice at the time when we were applying. When I called back in November they said it takes 4 months which meant January 2017. My husband and I have been trying to get a hold of them since then to no avail. The lines are always busy and we just can’t seem to get a hold of anyone to get answers. At this point, I was concerned and after doing my own research I realized that we may have missed a form – the IMM5710.

Here are my concerns:

* Did we need to submit the IMM5710 at the time we submitted for PR? Are there any other forms we should have included from a work permit extension perspective?

* If my husband didn’t technically apply for his work permit extension, is he currently working illegally? Since his original work permit expired in Aug 2016 (He was only here for a one year work permit, before we got married). He’s still at Starbucks (which is his previous employer) he continued to work there because we assumed he was under ‘implied status’, under the condition that he had an extended work permit application being considered

* We had paid for the open work permit/work permit extension back in Aug 2016 and have the receipt, does this help us prove no ill-intent or help us in any way? Will this affect/delay his PR application? This application we did properly and is linked to my CIC account now, so were good on that and just waiting

* Can we apply for the work permit it now? It say on the website that the OWP pilot is done Dec 2016, if it's still available will he have to wait another for months from when we apply now? His work permit would technically be expired. It’s already been 7 months of waiting at this point and he’d love to be able to apply for a different job, or leave the country a bit to visit his family back in Spain who he hasn’t seen for almost 2 years – what are our options?

Any help/insight would be amazing. Thank you so much! This forum is such an amazing community and support on this complicated process – we appreciate it big time.

L

jamesbont

Mar 19, 2017
i made a topic about this but i will repost here.

i recently received a notification that i will get a request to send the schedule A background declaration form within 5 business days. i have not received anything so far its been 8 bus days since then and nothing, no emails or messages on my cic.

trouble is i sent the schedule A form with my original application via mail, along with police certificates (originals and translations) with the application. so what will happen now? will i have to resend the form and police certs - translations once again?

i read somewhere that people had done the same thing as me and they never sent the request and they got the aor2 with no problems,but others did not say. i am just a little concerned because i dont want my application to be rejected or sent back...

Nassersamin

Feb 13, 2017
Hello guys,

I need your help regarding the below as my wife got an email that she is not elegibile to sponsor me as she was out of Canada when the application was in process, are they serious.

We have reviewed your application and regret to advise that you are not an eligible sponsor for the following reason(s):

Pursuant to regulation 130(1)(b), you have not demonstrated that you have been residing in Canada since the filing of this application. Please refer to Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations below for details.

You indicated on your sponsorship application that you wish to continue with its processing regardless of any ineligibility. As such, the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to a visa office abroad for consideration.
Your ineligibility to sponsor will be a significant factor in the assessment of the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s). A final decision regarding that application shall be made by a visa officer and will be communicated to you and your relative. Instructions regarding the Right to Appeal will be issued as applicable by the visa office. Please note that the Right to Appeal may only be exercised after the visa officer has rendered a final decision.

My question is what is tue possiblity that the new officer will change the decision to elegibile?

Thank you and please help me for who is expert

Bcboundboy

Aug 16, 2016
There is no possibility of that application being approved. As the sponsor is not eligible, the applicant cannot be sponsored.

I presume your partner is a Permanent Resident themselves (not a citizen), in which case they must be in Canada to sponsor you.

In fact, reading more of your posts, it is quite likely that your wife is ineligible to maintain her own PR status, and that by filing this application, you have alerted them to this fact.

Nassersamin

Feb 13, 2017
Thank you for your reply,

She left canada in 2013 and came back in 2016, we applied in November 2016 while she is tuere, then she cale back to jordan where i am living for 2 months, and since February till today she is residing in Canada

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Nassersamin said:
Hello guys,

I need your help regarding the below as my wife got an email that she is not elegibile to sponsor me as she was out of Canada when the application was in process, are they serious.

We have reviewed your application and regret to advise that you are not an eligible sponsor for the following reason(s):

Pursuant to regulation 130(1)(b), you have not demonstrated that you have been residing in Canada since the filing of this application. Please refer to Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations below for details.

You indicated on your sponsorship application that you wish to continue with its processing regardless of any ineligibility. As such, the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to a visa office abroad for consideration.
Your ineligibility to sponsor will be a significant factor in the assessment of the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s). A final decision regarding that application shall be made by a visa officer and will be communicated to you and your relative. Instructions regarding the Right to Appeal will be issued as applicable by the visa office. Please note that the Right to Appeal may only be exercised after the visa officer has rendered a final decision.

My question is what is tue possiblity that the new officer will change the decision to elegibile?

Thank you and please help me for who is expert
There is no chance the second officer will change the decision to eligible. This message means they are getting ready to refuse your application. It's quite possible CIC may then also start the process of revoking your wife's PR status. Your wife should send a letter to withdraw her sponsorship application as soon as possible. It may be too late to save her PR status - but I would definitely try.

Again, the problem is that your wife applied to sponsor you when she did not meet the residency obligation. She is not eligible to sponsor you if she doesn't meet RO. She has now alerted CIC to the fact that she doesn't meet RO which puts her in danger of losing her PR status.

Unfortunately submitting the sponsorship application has created a very bad situation for you.

msingh199

Nov 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi , I was trying to call CIC and but in order to talk to CIC agent they asking for Application number , which i don't have . I am calling to find out status of my application which was sent to Mississauga office

skowka09

Feb 23, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
WAW
App. Filed.......
2017-03-07
AOR Received.
2017-03-17
File Transfer...
2017-04-10
Med's Request
2017-03-21
Med's Done....
2017-04-03
msingh199 said:
hi , I was trying to call CIC and but in order to talk to CIC agent they asking for Application number , which i don't have . I am calling to find out status of my application which was sent to Mississauga office
Hi, I need to call them as well as having major problems with linking the application to my account. Can you give me the number please as I can't seem to see it anywhere

Thanks! :)

CanadianZenGirl

Jan 24, 2017
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
File Transfer...
10-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-06-2017
LANDED..........
23-06-2017
Another question:

We are in the process of uploading the documents that have been requested. The two we did last night currently read: Uploaded - not submitted to IRCC. And the blue upload buttons have changed to: Update Information.

Does this mean the docs just haven't been seen yet by whomever is working on our file? Or do we need to hit the update button and do something else? I had considered that, but honestly I'm afraid I might screw something up, so I thought it better to ask first.