Med's Done....
03-05-16
Passport Req..
15-05-16 DM on ECAS- 13-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-05-2017
LANDED..........
Soooooon :)
Paano niyo po nalalaman yung specific na processing status? Sakin po kase kapag ngchcheck ako website nakikita ko lang Permanent Resident Status -IN PROCESS. Yun lang po nakikita ko. Ibig sabihin po hindi pa sila ngbbackground check?

alaaalmasri

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beirut, Lebanon
App. Filed.......
23-Jan-2017
Doc's Request.
02-Feb-2017
AOR Received.
25-Jan-2017
Med's Request
N/A - Upfront
Med's Done....
02-Dec-2016 - Passed
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
28-Dec-2017; PP sent: 02-Jan-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-Jan-2018
LANDED..........
TBD
Hello guys, I linked my application to my online account, application status shows that it is open, and the medical results are passed.
My question is that the "Review of eligibility" is showing review in progress, what does that mean ??

Thank you guys

Survivor27

Champion Member
May 24, 2016
Planet Earth!
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
20.Dec.2016
Doc's Request.
22.Mar.2017
AOR Received.
05.Jan.2017
File Transfer...
13.Jan.2017
Med's Done....
17.Nov.2016_IOM
Passport Req..
19.June.2017
VISA ISSUED...
23.June.2017
LANDED..........
09.Sept.2017
alaaalmasri said:
Hello guys, I linked my application to my online account, application status shows that it is open, and the medical results are passed.
My question is that the "Review of eligibility" is showing review in progress, what does that mean ??

Thank you guys
It means that the PA's file is now being processed. Check ecas to see what date CIC started processing the App. PA may or may not get AOR2 as confirmation that the App is already at the VO. In my case, I have not received one to date.

416siha

Star Member
Mar 31, 2016
T.O.
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV. 7th 2016 (App Received... : NOV. 9th 2016)
AOR Received.
NOV. 22nd 2016 / SA: DEC. 2nd 2016
416siha said:
Guys a quick question, if I'm to send the VO the Schedule A form by normal mail instead of uploading it, does my spouse need to sign it with black ink on top of the digital signature? how should I do it?
anyone?

JenTex

Nov 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2017
Doc's Request.
10-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-02-2017
File Transfer...
01-03-2017
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
11-10-2016
416siha said:
Just sign next to the digital signature. Or under it.

gamzenoakes

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
Turkey
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
09/03/2017
AOR Received.
13/03/2017
File Transfer...
24/05/2017
Med's Request
27/03/2017
Med's Done....
04/04/2017
Hi everyone,

As my husband and I are going through our application forms, I need to ask you something. My husband is a Canadian Citizen and he is going to sponsor me and we have no children.
In the Generic Application, for the dependant section it says 'include your spouse'. But it doesn't make any sense that my spouse (the sponsor) is my (primary applicant) dependent.

So should we remove the dependant section?

CDNPR2014

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
gamzenoakes said:
Hi everyone,

As my husband and I are going through our application forms, I need to ask you something. My husband is a Canadian Citizen and he is going to sponsor me and we have no children.
In the Generic Application, for the dependent section it says 'include your spouse'. But it doesn't make any sense that my spouse (the sponsor) is my (primary applicant) dependent.

So should we remove the dependant section?
correct, your sponsor spouse is not your dependent, so you do not need the dependent form. for spousal sponsorship, the only dependents are children. for application purposes, your husband is your "sponsor", not "spouse". he only fills out sponsor forms. These are generic forms for all immigration streams, so "spouse" is specific to other immigration streams.

connie26

Sep 21, 2016
CDNPR2014 said:
ok. that is standard language. that doesn't mean you won't hear back. many people get responses even if they are within normal processing times. submit the inquiry and see what happens.
I know its late but thank you for your advice! I did it and they responded! :D

connie26

Sep 21, 2016
Does anybody here knows if its ok to exit from a foreign country (not the country of origin) going to Canada for the first time? I am currently working here in middle east and I plan to go from here. If I come back to my home country, there are a lot of requirements to be done.

Waiting for your advice. Thanks!

Survivor27

Champion Member
May 24, 2016
Planet Earth!
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
20.Dec.2016
Doc's Request.
22.Mar.2017
AOR Received.
05.Jan.2017
File Transfer...
13.Jan.2017
Med's Done....
17.Nov.2016_IOM
Passport Req..
19.June.2017
VISA ISSUED...
23.June.2017
LANDED..........
09.Sept.2017
connie26 said:
Does anybody here knows if its ok to exit from a foreign country (not the country of origin) going to Canada for the first time? I am currently working here in middle east and I plan to go from here. If I come back to my home country, there are a lot of requirements to be done.

Waiting for your advice. Thanks!
After reviewing your previous posts, you should be fine if you want to come from where you are now going to Canada. One of the members of the Manila thread who got her visa before end of 2016 and is now in Canada was also working in Qatar.

connie26

Sep 21, 2016
Survivor27 said:
After reviewing your previous posts, you should be fine if you want to come from where you are now going to Canada. One of the members of the Manila thread who got her visa before end of 2016 and is now in Canada was also working in Qatar.
Again, thank you so much for responding to my post. ;D Actually, I am also working here in Qatar. Still weighing the pros and cons of going back to the Philippines before heading to Canada vs. going directly from Qatar to Canada. Now I guess my head is clearer now. Please continue to be a blessing to others. God bless you, Survivor27!

endearingsoul123

Dec 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-16
Passport Req..
6-4-17
Can any experienced person in this group explain the complete landing/immigration process at airport?
- What forms need to filled?
- Any other documents needed at airport?
- Sequence of formalities at the airport?
- About personnal belongings?
- Which forms to be filled for jewellery ??

CDNPR2014

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
endearingsoul123 said:
Can any experienced person in this group explain the complete landing/immigration process at airport?
- What forms need to filled?
- Any other documents needed at airport?
- Sequence of formalities at the airport?
- About personnal belongings?
- Which forms to be filled for jewellery ??
the only documents required for landing are the copr (approval paper) and the passport. you will also want to be ready to provide a canadian address for sending the pr card to.

if you are declaring a large amount of items beyond what a normal traveler would bring with them, then you will want to fill out the BSF186 declaration form. this can be found by googling it. anything physical can be listed on these forms, including jewelry. if your jewelry is expensive and you have appraisals, it's best practice to include the appraisal and pictures with your form. if you only have a couple of suitcases, they are not going to require you to declare your goods.

the landing process is very quick. you tell the primary officer you are there to land as a pr. they take you to secondary where another officer will read the questions on the copr, have you initial and sign. they will sign and stamp the form, staple a copy to your passport, confirm the address where the pr card is to be sent within canada, and send you on your way as a pr.

it takes about 10-15 minutes for the entire process. it will take more time if there are others waiting and/or you have items to declare.

endearingsoul123

Dec 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-16
Passport Req..
6-4-17
CDNPR2014 said:
the only documents required for landing are the copr (approval paper) and the passport. you will also want to be ready to provide a canadian address for sending the pr card to.

if you are declaring a large amount of items beyond what a normal traveler would bring with them, then you will want to fill out the BSF186 declaration form. this can be found by googling it. anything physical can be listed on these forms, including jewelry. if your jewelry is expensive and you have appraisals, it's best practice to include the appraisal and pictures with your form. if you only have a couple of suitcases, they are not going to require you to declare your goods.

the landing process is very quick. you tell the primary officer you are there to land as a pr. they take you to secondary where another officer will read the questions on the copr, have you initial and sign. they will sign and stamp the form, staple a copy to your passport, confirm the address where the pr card is to be sent within canada, and send you on your way as a pr.

it takes about 10-15 minutes for the entire process. it will take more time if there are others waiting and/or you have items to declare.
thank you

Harry Sharma

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2016
File Transfer...
26-08-2016
Med's Done....
24-05-2016
oluwalisa said:
inland canada
Will you please tell me the phone number where did you called them to ask this query