+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Elohim

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
what if one decides to re apply after refusal, IS CSQ FROM THE OLD APPLICATION STILL VALID FOR THE NEW APPLICATION?

MonzB

Nov 28, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NOVA SCOTIA
App. Filed.......
November 1, 2017
username_1 said:
Hi all,

I'm in process of collecting documents and filling forms to apply Outland Sponsorship Application. I'm using new forms and I have a question:

IMM5532E: RELATIONSHIP INFORMATION AND SPONSORSHIP EVALUATION:
PART C - INFORMATION ABOUT RELATIONSHIP

QUESTION 3: Are you living together now? Yes/No

In my situation: After my wedding (Since Nov 2016) I'm living temporarily in india and working remotely from my employer until I finish sending out this application, so should I say 'YES' we are living together or 'NO'?

I'm confused because my current stay is just temporary, I will go back to Canada in next 15 days.
the answer would be no, you are not currently living together...are you there just visiting? where is your permanent home? and does your husband resides there with you? if the answer is no, then you are not currently living together.

tandt1

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Med's Done....
17-07-2015
Hi, I sponsored my husband from Netherlands in Dec 2015. His VO is Vienna. The processing time for Netherlands says 12 months and Vienna 15 months. Does his application processing time is considered as per Netherlands or Vienna?

MonzB

Nov 28, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NOVA SCOTIA
App. Filed.......
November 1, 2017
tandt1 said:
Hi, I sponsored my husband from Netherlands in Dec 2015. His VO is Vienna. The processing time for Netherlands says 12 months and Vienna 15 months. Does his application processing time is considered as per Netherlands or Vienna?
the processing time would be the processing time of the VO office.

username_1

Mar 27, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MonzB said:
the answer would be no, you are not currently living together...are you there just visiting? where is your permanent home? and does your husband resides there with you? if the answer is no, then you are not currently living together.
My husband has just visited me, his permanent home is Montreal and we don't live together at my husbands permanent home. So I guess we should say 'NO' to living together question.

username_1

Mar 27, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For IMM5532E, Part C: When first time you meet and where?:

Me and my wife we were classmates since 12 years ago.

'DATE:' I have put 2004-06-01(when school year starts),
'WHERE:' I have mentioned the name of the school,
'Describe the circumstance of your first meeting:' I have mentioned: 'WE WERE INTRODUCED TO EACH OTHER AS CLASSMATES.'

But I don't have any pictures of us together back in school. We met first time 12 years ago but our relationship started 4 years ago.

above answer will cause any problem?

MonzB

Nov 28, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NOVA SCOTIA
App. Filed.......
November 1, 2017
username_1 said:
My husband has just visited me, his permanent home is Montreal and we don't live together at my husbands permanent home. So I guess we should say 'NO' to living together question.
Correct, the answer would be "No:"

MonzB

Nov 28, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NOVA SCOTIA
App. Filed.......
November 1, 2017
username_1 said:
For IMM5532E, Part C: When first time you meet and where?:

Me and my wife we were classmates since 12 years ago.

'DATE:' I have put 2004-06-01(when school year starts),
'WHERE:' I have mentioned the name of the school,
'Describe the circumstance of your first meeting:' I have mentioned: 'WE WERE INTRODUCED TO EACH OTHER AS CLASSMATES.'

But I don't have any pictures of us together back in school. We met first time 12 years ago but our relationship started 4 years ago.

above answer will cause any problem?

I had the same situation, I knew my husband when I was 13 years old but we were not dating neither were we best of friends. So, I put the date we actually we met as boyfriend/girlfriend as in the date we were both INTERESTED in each other) then I attached a "Schedule A" name the document IMM5532E and the stated the number of the question. And, on the schedule A i explained how we knew each other from before and so forth.

hope this helps

tandt1

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Med's Done....
17-07-2015
MonzB said:
the processing time would be the processing time of the VO office.
Thank you.

username_1

Mar 27, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MonzB said:
I had the same situation, I knew my husband when I was 13 years old but we were not dating neither were we best of friends. So, I put the date we actually we met as boyfriend/girlfriend as in the date we were both INTERESTED in each other) then I attached a "Schedule A" name the document IMM5532E and the stated the number of the question. And, on the schedule A i explained how we knew each other from before and so forth.

hope this helps
Yes, this is an awesome reply. I will do something similar.

Dec 2, 2016
baadshah8464 said:
Hi Vallabha, even my wife also received same email from NDVO on Dec19 2016 eventhough we already submitted her Landing fees and PCC.I am also in the same boat.
I received the same email on Dec 29, I immediately paid the RPRF fees and have sent the receipt to CPC missisuaga and Canada High Commission Delhi. I have already send the PCC. Is there anything else I need to do? Did you get an update post you received this email ?

Dec 2, 2016
vallabha147 said:
Hello Friends,

My wife got an e-mail from New Delhi Visa office, they are asking to submit Landing fees receipt and PCC. I have already submitted these documents with the file when I submitted it to Mississauga.

Do I need to again send them these documents? They have written 'If not already paid or submitted'. It is really confusing me.

(The exact words are -

In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide the following as soon as possible:
· Proof of payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga or by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid. Note: dependent children are not required to pay the Right of Permanent Resident Fee.
· Submission of police clearance certificates for you and all dependent family members who are 18 years or older, for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted. Note: If you or your family members were under 18 years of age (16 years of age in certain jurisdictions) for the entire time you lived in a particular country, you do not need to provide a police certificate for that country.)

Kindly help me out.
I received the same email on Dec 29, I immediately paid the RPRF fees and have sent the receipt to CPC Mississauga and Canada High Commission Delhi. I have already send the PCC. Is there anything else I need to do? Did you get an update post you received this email ?

TANMEX

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
username_1 said:
If you are both in Canada and you say No You application will be refused ..If you are living in your home country and your Husband lives in Canada then NO is the right answer .