Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-06-2017
Could anybody please guide me how my husband can include me in his pr application which he has already submitted as a temp worker, is there a form he has to submit to cic?

Samzzk

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-06-2017
Could anybody please guide me how my husband can include me in his pr application which he has already submitted he is a temp worker, is there a form he has to submit to cic

jahanzaibkh

Jan 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
17-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-09-2016
Hello guys,

I have a few questions for my spouse application that I think some one can answer here.

I am a Canadian PR. I am now planning to apply for my wife sponsorship application. My wife is studying CA in Pakistan and also doing full time job.

There are two choices in front of me.

1)Apply for her as outland applicant and then apply for her visitor visa as sponsorship application takes long time. (I can show strong ties as she is studying and also has job). Then extend his visitor visa as she came here.
What are the chances of getting visitor visa after sending spouse sponsorship application?

2) Apply for her visitor visa and then when she came here ,we apply as inland applicant including his open work permit application. Can she stay here until some decision is made on her open work permit application or she has to apply for extension of her visitor visa to stay in Canada?

Which one is the best choice?

Any one gone through this situation or some one willing to comment on this will be really helpful.

potche28

Star Member
May 28, 2016
hi i just send my application awhile ago then i noticed that on the address they put Suite 300 first instead of 2 Robert Speck Parkway

Spousal Sponsorship
Case Processing Centre – Mississauga
Suite 300
2 Robert Speck Parkway
Mississauga, ON
L4Z 1H8

it should be this way:

Spousal Sponsorship
2 Robert Speck Parkway,
Suite 300
Mississauga, ON
L4Z 1H8

Then on the top left they put my name then they put c/o to the address of courier

My name
c/o The UPS STORE
Address of the UPS

Spousal Sponsorship
Suite 300
2 Robert Speck Parkway
Mississauga, ON
L4Z 1H8

will that be ok? thank you

Joyce_tosf

Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2016
Doc's Request.
09-12-2016 (Provided 17-12-2016)
AOR Received.
08-09-2016
File Transfer...
15-09-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront (PASSED)
Passport Req..
21-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2017
Hi everyone! Just looking for some clarification on the Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) form. This is what "Guide 3999 - Sponsorship of a spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner or dependent child living outside Canada" says:

SECTION A

Write the personal details for:

- yourself,
-If you are married and you were physically present at the marriage, indicate “married – physically present” in the marital status box

-If you are married and you were not physically present at the marriage, indicate “married – not physically present” in the marital status box
your spouse or common-law partner, (if applicable)

- If you are married and your spouse was physically present at the marriage, indicate “married – physically present” in the marital status box

-If you are married and your spouse was not physically present at the marriage, indicate “married – not physically present” in the marital status box

-your mother, and

-your father

My question is, did anyone else just write "married" and not the full sentence "married - physically present" ??? They don't leave much room for you to answer the way they want you to answer :(

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
Samzzk said:
Could anybody please guide me how my husband can include me in his pr application which he has already submitted he is a temp worker, is there a form he has to submit to cic

Engineered_by_God

Feb 10, 2016
Doha
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2-2016
AOR Received.
16-3-2016
File Transfer...
29/3/2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02/1/2016
Passport Req..
04-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
22-11-2016
potche28 said:
hi i just send my application awhile ago then i noticed that on the address they put Suite 300 first instead of 2 Robert Speck Parkway

Spousal Sponsorship
Suite 300
2 Robert Speck Parkway
Mississauga, ON
L4Z 1H8

it should be this way:

Spousal Sponsorship
2 Robert Speck Parkway,
Suite 300
Mississauga, ON
L4Z 1H8

Then on the top left they put my name then they put c/o to the address of courier

My name
c/o The UPS STORE
Address of the UPS

Spousal Sponsorship
Suite 300
2 Robert Speck Parkway
Mississauga, ON
L4Z 1H8

will that be ok? thank you

Please check this link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/mississauga.asp
and try not to spam some threads with same questions.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Samzzk said:
Post in the Express Entry section of the forum.

jahanzaibkh said:
1)Apply for her as outland applicant and then apply for her visitor visa as sponsorship application takes long time. (I can show strong ties as she is studying and also has job). Then extend his visitor visa as she came here.
What are the chances of getting visitor visa after sending spouse sponsorship application?

2) Apply for her visitor visa and then when she came here ,we apply as inland applicant including his open work permit application. Can she stay here until some decision is made on her open work permit application or she has to apply for extension of her visitor visa to stay in Canada?
Hi

You can definitely try but her chances of being approved for a TRV are low. CIC pretty much always considers the spouse in Canada to be the strongest tie.

I suggest you apply outland now.

Samzzk

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-06-2017
Please help,
My husband is a temp worker in saskatchewan,has submitted his pr application and also a letter stating his change in status from single to married along with our marriage certificate. We are not applying for my spousal imm file right now as he is about to receive his pr and will sponsor me once he gets his. Now my question is:
1. Can i apply for spousal open work permit from outside canada online or do i have to apply paper based?also can i apply for sowp based on his job??
2. Can my husband who is in canada apply for my sowp online?
3. Mu husband has sent letter to cic stating his marriage but what is the procedure for him to show me as his spouse in his pr application?

Please help

MilesAway

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2014
Doc's Request.
09-04-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2014
File Transfer...
30-10-2014
Med's Done....
26-08-2014
Passport Req..
23-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2015
LANDED..........
04-06-2015
Samzzk said:
Please help,
My husband is a temp worker in saskatchewan,has submitted his pr application and also a letter stating his change in status from single to married along with our marriage certificate. We are not applying for my spousal imm file right now as he is about to receive his pr and will sponsor me once he gets his. Now my question is:
1. Can i apply for spousal open work permit from outside canada online or do i have to apply paper based?also can i apply for sowp based on his job??
2. Can my husband who is in canada apply for my sowp online?
3. Mu husband has sent letter to cic stating his marriage but what is the procedure for him to show me as his spouse in his pr application?

Please help
As you've been told before, you need to post in either the PNP or Express Entry sections of the forum, depending on which stream your husband is applying through.
I believe he needs to pay the fees for you, to get your medical and PCCs, as well as update and fill out the relevant application forms for you.

sheisoptimistic

Star Member
Apr 29, 2016
Visa Office......
Mississauga to Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
29-APR-2016 / AIP 14-JUL-2016
File Transfer...
05-JUL-2016
Med's Request
14-JUL-2016
Med's Done....
27-JUL-2016
Interview........
Etobicoke
Passport Req..
17-JUN-2016
Joyce_tosf said:
Hi everyone! Just looking for some clarification on the Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) form. This is what "Guide 3999 - Sponsorship of a spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner or dependent child living outside Canada" says:

SECTION A

Write the personal details for:

- yourself,
-If you are married and you were physically present at the marriage, indicate “married – physically present” in the marital status box

-If you are married and you were not physically present at the marriage, indicate “married – not physically present” in the marital status box
your spouse or common-law partner, (if applicable)

- If you are married and your spouse was physically present at the marriage, indicate “married – physically present” in the marital status box

-If you are married and your spouse was not physically present at the marriage, indicate “married – not physically present” in the marital status box

-your mother, and

-your father

My question is, did anyone else just write "married" and not the full sentence "married - physically present" ??? They don't leave much room for you to answer the way they want you to answer :(
I typed all the application on the computer and little things like that where I didn't have space I wrote in.
So for example I typed Married and printed it out then right under it small but very legible I wrote physically present. Hope that helped

Joyce_tosf

Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2016
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
08-09-2016
File Transfer...
15-09-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront (PASSED)
Passport Req..
21-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2017
sheisoptimistic said:
I typed all the application on the computer and little things like that where I didn't have space I wrote in.
So for example I typed Married and printed it out then right under it small but very legible I wrote physically present. Hope that helped
Thank you so much. Definitely helped!

Ishita

Jul 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2016
AOR Received.
16-6-2016
Hi,

My PR is in process, I am planning to apply for trv for 1 month. Do i need to submit my reutrn air tickets OR I can purchase if i get visa?

I am worried if i dnt get the visa then there will be quite a loss of money

So need your suggestions should I get the tickets and submit along with trv forms or can buy it after getting visa?

Joyce_tosf

Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2016
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
08-09-2016
File Transfer...
15-09-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront (PASSED)
Passport Req..
21-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2017
Hi everyone! I need some advice. I just noticed that on the Additional Family Information form, for Section C regarding brothers and sisters...my sponsored spouse mispelled "single" and wrote "sigle" for one of his sisters.

I'm trying to figure out whether I should get him to fix the mistake and Fed Ex me a new copy or if we should just leave it? Anyone have any suggestions/advice?

Thanks in advance!
Joyce