28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Weng Gowans said:
Is there a chance getting approve with my tourist visa after applying for our spousal visa? :(
Yes - always some chance. However it's typically difficult.

Siempreamor

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Siempreamor said:
Hi! I'm sponsoring my husband via the Outland spousal application process. It's now been 15 months. I did ask for a case specific inquiry and we were told that my husband's application is at "permanent residency in progress" and that no documentation is needed.

According to CIC website processing times for Outland apllications (USA) it's 15 months to process and we're at the 15 month mark. Can anyone tell me whether you think we should hear back from CIC soon?
Thank you once again.

inopane04

May 18, 2016
Hi guys, in the Additional Family Information form there is an instruction that you need to indicate "married -physically present" if you are married and your spouse was physically present but the space provided for it is not enough, is it ok if I will just put married on it instead of the whole phrase? thank you

raellaciste

May 11, 2016
hello , i just worried about my situation...im a dependant, my wife is a live- in caregiver and she is the prinpal applicant...the problem is , my wife were approved already a permanent resident last april but until now we haven't recieved any passport request letter to submit my passport for visa stamp. how long after the principal applicant recieve confirmation of permanent resident before they send a passport request letter for the dependant? tnx..

BethanyM

May 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2016
Doc's Request.
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
03-06-2016
IELTS Request
SA 19-07-2016
File Transfer...
22-07-2016
Med's Request
Med Status: Passed
Med's Done....
April 2016
Interview........
26-09-2016
Passport Req..
WAITING SOON PLEASE
VISA ISSUED...
SOON I HOPE
LANDED..........
ASAP
inopane04 said:
Hi guys, in the Additional Family Information form there is an instruction that you need to indicate "married -physically present" if you are married and your spouse was physically present but the space provided for it is not enough, is it ok if I will just put married on it instead of the whole phrase? thank you
I'm not familiar with that part of the form. Have you tried entering something just a little shorter, like

married + present
married, present

rmv

Star Member
Dec 15, 2015
Is this AOR or something else? My husband, sponsor, got it in email and it is first contact from them after we sent application.

UCI: ########
Application No.: ######
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.
This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.
Dear sponsor's name,
This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2016/04/21 on behalf of the following member(s):
Applicant's name, me
And then there is lots of info like: When should I contact CIC, What happens next.

BethanyM

May 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2016
Doc's Request.
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
03-06-2016
IELTS Request
SA 19-07-2016
File Transfer...
22-07-2016
Med's Request
Med Status: Passed
Med's Done....
April 2016
Interview........
26-09-2016
Passport Req..
WAITING SOON PLEASE
VISA ISSUED...
SOON I HOPE
LANDED..........
ASAP
rmv said:
Is this AOR or something else? My husband, sponsor, got it in email and it is first contact from them after we sent application.

UCI: ########
Application No.: ######
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.
This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.
Dear sponsor's name,
This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2016/04/21 on behalf of the following member(s):
Applicant's name, me
And then there is lots of info like: When should I contact CIC, What happens next.
Congratulations, you've just received AOR1.
CIC is confirming in this first email that your application was received on April 21

Now you wait to receive your next message, which will also go to your husband, the sponsor, advising him that he is approved to sponsor
SA - sponsor approved. You might expect this to happen in about 25 days from now, more or less, give or take.

CIC also provided you with your UCI number and Application Number.
These will be vital going forward.

Perhaps someone else here can comment about accessing your online info using these reference numbers.

Good luck. You've officially started. :D

Vikram18

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
31-03-2016 AOR2 Received: 19-04-2016
File Transfer...
07-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-02-2016
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2016
LANDED..........
24-06-2016
inopane04 said:
No, don't put just married. Type 'married', then take a print and then write 'physically present' by hand.

mohan99

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
hello

i intend to put spouse sponsorship in June 2016, can you please share where to get medicals done in new delhi. does my wife need to take along any documents to get the medical? i am not sure if there are any docs needed as the medical is upfront. Also please share if any appointment is needed for medicals.

Thanks

TANMEX

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys ,

Just wondering how much time to get an RCMP Clearance Certificate for a person that overstayed in Canada and got a deportation order But no criminal record .
The Forensic agency said a deportation order or an overstay is considered a Match or history with the RCMP and RCMP could take up to 120 days to issue the certificate .

I have heard some people in same situation received Certificate in about 3 weeks .

Has anyone of you guys went through this process ?

Thank you

Vikram18

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
31-03-2016 AOR2 Received: 19-04-2016
File Transfer...
07-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-02-2016
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2016
LANDED..........
24-06-2016
mohan99 said:
hello

i intend to put spouse sponsorship in June 2016, can you please share where to get medicals done in new delhi. does my wife need to take along any documents to get the medical? i am not sure if there are any docs needed as the medical is upfront. Also please share if any appointment is needed for medicals.

Thanks
Below is the link from where you can find the Panel Physicians in India and New Delhi. Your wife need to carry her passport for the medical. Call the physician to check if they need anything else and also for the appointment. Varies from physician to physician.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

dannyman

Apr 2, 2014
Hey seniors,
Can anyone tell me pls what's A0R2? I have already received the SA in the same email it described my file is sent to my visa office. Is that mean the visa office again will send A0R2 or i can only observe the process in ECAS?

The other question is my ECAS status says "in process" and when i clicked the link it says we received ur application in April 6, is there any notification comes before it went to "decision made" or it will jump to DM?

waiting ur answers

deeafahd

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
I just received my notes (it s being 7 months since VO start processing my application) and I do not understand something. At the fees section they are like 6 section of fees : the first 3 they look like Old Value: Outstanding, New Value: Paid...butthey are another 3 section with fees and they look like : Old Value: (there is nothing), New Value: Outstanding. What does that mean? My husband said he paid everything so we are quite a bit confused.