+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

RK10

Apr 21, 2016
Hello All,

Do we send the PR inland spousal application and the OWP in one package and submit it to CPC - Missisauga?

Has anyone done that and confirm if that is the process?

Thanks,
RK

erable_rouge

Mar 5, 2014
Ontario
App. Filed.......
29-04-2016
Doc's Request.
05-31-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1:- 1 June 2016 ; AOR2:- 29 June 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
LANDED..........
3 Aug 2017
RK10 said:
Hello All,

Do we send the PR inland spousal application and the OWP in one package and submit it to CPC - Missisauga?

Has anyone done that and confirm if that is the process?

Thanks,
RK
Yes, it should be sent to together. I had placed it below the set of my PR application.

PS: Ensure you include the receipt of the right amount of OWP fees ( $155 + $100 = $255)

canadafsw2015

Nov 10, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1: 17-03-2016 SA: 21-03-2016 AOR2: 31-03-2016
File Transfer...
21-03-2016
Med's Done....
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 08-05-2016 PPR: 11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
PPR Received today at 1:30 am EST ;D ;D ;D

12th Feb 2016 applicant
NDVO
DM on 8th or 9th May 2016

This is God speed and we are extremely happy and joyful.

My wife is already in Canada on Visitor Visa and luckily they have given option of sending passport to Ottawa for stamping. Just dispatched her passport, 2 photos and the passport request letter along with an Xpressport envelope to Ottawa, should reach them by tomorrow.

Once we receive her stamped passport, can we go to a local office for her landing formalities or would need to go on a border crossing only?

If we have to go to the Niagara Falls border crossing, can I (Applicant's spouse who is already a PR) accompany my wife during the flag-poling process?

Anyone who has either got their landing formality done within a local office or flag-poling at the border, kindly share your experiences.

Cheers to everyone receiving DM and PPR :D

Aquakitty

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2011
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2015 - SA Received: 20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
11-07-2015
canadafsw2015 said:

12th Feb 2016 applicant
NDVO

My wife is already in Canada on Visitor Visa and luckily they have given option of sending passport to Ottawa for stamping. Just dispatched her passport, 2 photos and the passport request letter along with an Xpressport envelope to Ottawa, should reach them by tomorrow.

Once we receive her stamped passport, can we go to a local office for her landing formalities or would need to go on a border crossing only?

If we have to go to the Niagara Falls border crossing, can I (Applicant's spouse who is already a PR) accompany my wife during the flag-poling process?

Anyone who has either got their landing formality done within a local office or flag-poling at the border, kindly share your experiences.

Congratulations! That is insanely fast for NDVO. I wonder if they have a different system whereby they process low-risk applicants faster. I am guessing the fact that she already has a visitor visa made a big difference.

You can phone for an appointment and land inside Canada, but it might take a while depending on how busy they are. If you flagpole there's no problem with you going with her.

dev_123

Aug 29, 2015
GUJARAT
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-JUNE-2015
AOR Received.
17-JULY-2015
File Transfer...
21-AUG-2015
Med's Request
Waiting like anything for this......
Med's Done....
13-APRIL-2015 (UPFRONT)
Interview........
12/10/2016
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting....
canadafsw2015 said:

12th Feb 2016 applicant
NDVO

Can you please share your Screen shot by hiding your details??? please it will helps all of us lot.

thank you.

canadafsw2015

Nov 10, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
21-03-2016
Med's Done....
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
Aquakitty said:
Congratulations! That is insanely fast for NDVO. I wonder if they have a different system whereby they process low-risk applicants faster. I am guessing the fact that she already has a visitor visa made a big difference.

You can phone for an appointment and land inside Canada, but it might take a while depending on how busy they are. If you flagpole there's no problem with you going with her.
Even I thought so, but a lot of applicants whose wives are in India and don't have a visitors visa, have also got PPR. In fact most applicants from NDVO who applied in Jan - March 2016 have got their PPRs.

What number do I have to call on, to book an appointment?

Cheers!

canadafsw2015

Nov 10, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
21-03-2016
Med's Done....
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
dev_123 said:

Can you please share your Screen shot by hiding your details??? please it will helps all of us lot.

thank you.

How is it going to help?

It just has the same lines every one has -

received on...
started processing on...
medicals received

Canadianinbrazil

Star Member
Mar 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Doc's Request.
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
30-03-2016
File Transfer...
SA 15-04-2016 AOR2 22-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
03-12-2015
Passport Req..
17-10-16
VISA ISSUED...
6-11-16
LANDED..........
15-11-16
Quick question: my husband has a TRV and is returning to Canada with me to stay with me and my family until the process is over. Do we need to notify São Paulo that he is travelling to Canada?

dev_123

Aug 29, 2015
GUJARAT
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-JUNE-2015
AOR Received.
17-JULY-2015
File Transfer...
21-AUG-2015
Med's Request
Waiting like anything for this......
Med's Done....
13-APRIL-2015 (UPFRONT)
Interview........
12/10/2016
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting....
canadafsw2015 said:
How is it going to help?

It just has the same lines every one has -

received on...
started processing on...
medicals received
Yes it will definitely going to help, and it will help us more if you can provide the copy of mail also.
How it will help, right???
We can represent that to MP office and that will be the proof that we are suffering because of their unfair policies for application processing.

So, again requesting you to provide as many details as you can.
Hope you can understand and help us out.
mail id is:- pavanatspark@gmail.com

Thank you for your help and will wait for your reply.
god bless all....

tony000

Jul 29, 2015
Over 2 months after INTERVIEW now :( NO DM , NO PR :( .........

1) I sent Case Enquiry and found case is undergoing Routine background checks

2) Contacted MP , He said file is still under Processing times :( he can not do much about it . he said I will follow within next couple of weeks,Couple of weeks deadline ended on May, 09 2016. No answer from MP yet .

3) Ordered Notes , I suppose to get notes on May 09 2016 but I have not received anything yet .

4) I sent Enquiry E-mail to find why i have not received My Notes yet but no Reply from them .

WHAT ELSE I CAN DO ?

Siempreamor

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Hi! It's been almost 14 months and we're waiting to find out about the status of our Outland application. We contacted CIC via specific case inquiry and response was that my husband's permanent residency is in progress and that they don't require any documentation. We're hoping this is good news.
Thank you for your assistance.

mrs. confused

May 12, 2016
ello guys. Badly need help.... My husband landed almost a month ago. I sponsored him. Quickly after he landed, I learned that he had an affair with another woman back home which he is vehemently denying. At first, we decided to give the relationship a try but I always nag him about his affair. Now he has given up on the relationship. I pleaded him to leave Canada. At one point, I threatened him that I will have him deported if he doesn't leave willingly. I know my obligation as a sponsor and it scares the hell out of me , that he will use my threats against me. He wants to stay in Canada to work and save but I can't stand seeing him everyday as moving on would be very difficult. He wants to leave the house and I told him that once he leaves, I will have to report it to the immigration ( he has the condition) and save my self from the undertaking and obligation. I am really confused and bothered. I don't know what to do anymore. Kindly give me some legal advice

willyblue

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/04/2016
AOR Received.
14-04-16
File Transfer...
30/06/2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
mrs. confused said:
ello guys. Badly need help.... My husband landed almost a month ago. I sponsored him. Quickly after he landed, I learned that he had an affair with another woman back home which he is vehemently denying. At first, we decided to give the relationship a try but I always nag him about his affair. Now he has given up on the relationship. I pleaded him to leave Canada. At one point, I threatened him that I will have him deported if he doesn't leave willingly. I know my obligation as a sponsor and it scares the hell out of me , that he will use my threats against me. He wants to stay in Canada to work and save but I can't stand seeing him everyday as moving on would be very difficult. He wants to leave the house and I told him that once he leaves, I will have to report it to the immigration ( he has the condition) and save my self from the undertaking and obligation. I am really confused and bothered. I don't know what to do anymore. Kindly give me some legal advice

I'm sorry to say but I think you are not matured enough to be married. Because ur husband cheated on u while he was still in his country before u sponsored him u want him to be deported. Youthink the next Man U are going to meet after ur husband has been deported will not cheat on you too..

My dear sit your husband down and find a way out to make ur relationship stronger instead of listening to rumors or looking at unnecessary reasons to destroyed urself. It took you a lot of time and effort to take him to Canada so be wise. Thanks

tony000

Jul 29, 2015
mrs. confused said:
I'm Sorry .. Pls talk to Lawyer .And try not to disclose these type of things on Public forums.. Anyways I have something on my mind about this all Situation, You can PM ( In box) me .