Nov.01,2010
Med's Done....
June 07,2010
Passport Req..
Dec.14,2010
LANDED..........
Feb.18,2011
@ filipina

tnx tnx coz d first time i opened this forum i can see anyone who passed their applications last october..tnx again.. :D

filipina

Dec 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2010
Med's Done....
16-08-2010
Passport Req..
04-01-11
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2011
LANDED..........
18-02-2011
lee_rockz18 said:
@ filipina

tnx tnx coz d first time i opened this forum i can see anyone who passed their applications last october..tnx again.. :D

hi lee_rockz you can join us in october threads here http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/thread-for-october-2010-applicants-t54333.0.html you can share your time line.

mr70

Sep 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone know if a Cenomar is really required for a Canadian PR application even though a person married a foreiner and was divorced in another country? Would the Cenomar saying married along with the divorce papers be enough to show singleness? Applying for anullment in Phillippines I hear can take upwards of six months to obtain.

filipina

Dec 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2010
Med's Done....
16-08-2010
Passport Req..
04-01-11
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2011
LANDED..........
18-02-2011
mr70 said:
Does anyone know if a Cenomar is really required for a Canadian PR application even though a person married a foreiner and was divorced in another country? Would the Cenomar saying married along with the divorce papers be enough to show singleness? Applying for anullment in Phillippines I hear can take upwards of six months to obtain.
i think your talking about Spouse sponsorhip right? actually the CENOMAR/Advisory of marriage are for sponsored person yes it is required if you have sponsoring your spouse in phil, if the sponsored person is married in the phil and to other person i think they should get annulment first but in other country yah just show divorced papers. Cenomar or advisory of marriage was required coz the embassy might want to know who is your spouse and if you got married in the past. i hope this make sense.

MOURAD.RAHI

Nov 4, 2010
bring with you your passport and appendix c its a paper download it from caanda web site of immigration, plus 2 photos of you maybe. and go for a doctor who is aprouved from the consulat not eny doctor. where your from so i can help more?? :-\

nintenchris

Jun 6, 2010
once i get my passport back with the visa in it.. i leave for canada but do i have to pay any fee's at the airport when i land??

tutiet

May 16, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Refusals due to income and medicals

You will be asked to provide information about your income but you will not be denied to sponsor your spouse and dependent children because you do not make enough money. It is possible though that if you make absolutely no money at all that immigration may ask you how you plan to support yourselves.

Spouses and dependent children are also exempt from the clause about excessive demand on health care so you do not have to worry about them being refused for that reason.

Hi Leon,, may I ask what should I write in the evaluation form since I am only 4 mos here in Canada and 3 mos in my job as casual status, but I've got already a payslip.Should I include this to prove that I can sustain the needs of my family once they reached here?Please help me to clarify inputs thank you so much.

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
hello! may i ask if having a diabetes type 2 with a slight heart disease can cause refusal for our application in our PR? anyone has an experience with this thanks and god bless!

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rosellyalung said:
hello! may i ask if having a diabetes type 2 with a slight heart disease can cause refusal for our application in our PR? anyone has an experience with this thanks and god bless!
If this is a spousal sponsorship, the answer is no as this category is exempt from inadmissiblity due to excessive demand. If not, then it depends on the severity of the disease and the medical reports.

vvargas

Sep 22, 2010
Dominican Republic
Category........
Visa Office......
Dominican Republic - Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2010
AOR Received.
20-01-2011
Med's Done....
25-10-2010
HI Leon,

I have a questions about the dependant childrens para. My spouse does have a child however this past summer the mother had my spouse sign a custody paper, giving full custody rights and rights to travel to the mother. SO now the mother and child live in switzerland. Do I still need to include a letter signed by my spouse that he know he will never be able to sponsor his child?
Will this legal document that he's signed not be sufficient???

Arli

Oct 22, 2010
Please I need help.

I have sent the package to Mississauga to sponsor my wife. A month later the package was returned back to me with a set of required supporting documents. The requested supporting docs included: copy of the passport, bank statements, credit card statements, lease agreement, car, house insurance, gas, hydro, electric and phone bills, copies of the health card and driver's license. I have prepared all the documents that I could gather.

However, after reviewing my previously submitted forms I realized that the answer to one of the questions maybe not necessarily correct. It is question number 11 on the Sponsor Questionnaire where they ask "Are you currently living in Canada". I put "Yes", which is 100% true. And then it asks "Since when?" and I put "November 10, 2009". On that day I moved all my belongings from the US, where I resided and worked previously, to Canada. I stayed at my friend's just for a couple of days and then went traveling until April 15, 2010. Since April 15 I started to rent the apartment in Canada. From June 22 to August 9 I went outside of the country again and since then I am continuously residing in Canada. So what date should be the proper answer to question 11?

If my answer was wrong, what should I do? Provide explanation, clarification as to why I chose that date? Replace the form in the application with the corrected one?

Thank you.

mr70

Sep 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A question regarding Canadian PR application. When an application is sent and then a spouses status changes from perminent resident to citizen of the country they reside in,what happens and what does one do about that?

gigi1612

Nov 9, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2009
Doc's Request.
08-04-2011 Police Clearence
File Transfer...
29-10-2009
Med's Request
16-11-2010
Med's Done....
24-03-2011
Interview........
12-04-2011 AIP
LANDED..........
18-09-2012
lee_rockz18 said:
hi everyone.. .i'm a newbie here and below is my timeline and i'm wondering what happen next?

Sept.30,2010...sent sponsorship application to CPC-Mississuaga
Oct.01,2010....CPC received application
Nov.01,2010....e-CAS stated "DM"
Nov.03,2010....received a letter from CIC

im wondering what happen next after this..i really miss my hubby already=(

We sent our application on april 2009. Our file was transfered to Scarborough office on Oct 2009. We are still waiting....

In the meantime, 2 agents of CBSA arrested my common-law spouse and took her to 6900 airport road. She had a warrant 'cause she didn't show up for her refugee hearing sometime in 2008. She spent about 10 days there until i bail her out.

Now, she had been given the chance to apply for something called "PRRA", but she is still on a removal order.

I don't understand, i'm canadian citizen and i'm sponsoring her. We have lived together since february 2007 and she is still been deported.

Is there anything i can do so she can stay living with me (in Canada) until the sponsorship is finalized? :'(

mabbasi

May 31, 2007
I'm a Canadian citizen living and working here in UAE. I have sponsored my wife on Dec 6th, 2007. Received approval from Mississauga and transfered her file to Abu Dhabi on Jan 10th, 2008. Since that time processing is going on and now the background checks is in progress. Her medical expired on Nov 10th, 2008. We blessed a baby girl on 17th Feb 2010. Even though I was sending updated info to Canadian embassy time to time and finally about the delivery as well.

We are still waiting for the papers for 2nd Medical.but no hope.

I'm planning to move to Canada and send my family to Pakistan. How can i transfer her file from Canadian Embassy Abu Dhabi to Islamabad? It would be very difficult for my wife to come on visit if they would call her for an interview. I don't care even if they delay her case because of the transfereing her file.

My time Line
We received your application to sponsor XXXX on December 10, 2007.
We started processing your application on January 3, 2008.
We sent you a letter on January 3, 2008 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Approval Letter from CPC Mississauga received on January 07, 2008
AOR Letter received from 'Embassy Of Canada in Abu Dhabi'on January 17, 2008 , dated on 14, January 2008.
We started processing XXXXX application on January 10, 2008.
Email Received on July 15th, 2008 for extra documents
Medical Expired on Nov 10th, 2008
Wife got pregnant May 17th,2009
Delivered a baby girl Feb 17th 2010
Email Received on 3rd March 2010 to submite updated IMM5406

Since March 2010 i have sent two inquiries but received same standard reply that we are processing her application and will inform you soon.

I'm planning to apply for CAIPS very soon. Can i apply for CAIPS from UAE?

jaienei

Jun 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello!

what can you advise us with our case?

were getting married next year in the philippines..were quite uncertain if we will held our wedding ceremony and reception in our church or in the venue of our choice..the prob with our church is the parking..and our wedding will be officiated by our pastor..someone told us..if a pastor will officiate our wedding the place that will be registered in our marriage certificate is the pastor's church..even if its not really the venue of the wedding..is it ok to do so? and my biggest concern is the questionnaire in the application that has the question where the ceremony was held aas well as the reception..my worry is that the information in our Marriage Certificate will not match our answers in the application..and i think it will not be good that we will also tell that we were married in the church even were not..because i think they will also look on the photos..

can i have some advise here? please..i badly need it..