Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
CBA321 said:
Hi ,
I am august applicant and sent my file to mississauga for spouse visa on 16th Aug , 2015. Can anyone give me the idea when i will get the confirmation mail from CIC and AOR1?
Please help....
It's quite possible you won't hear anything until the sponor has been approved. Right now they are working on applications received July 21st - so you still have around a month or so to wait.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp

CBA321

Star Member
Sep 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 August , 2015
AOR Received.
30 Sept , 2015
File Transfer...
SA 20 October 2015. IP 23 October AOR2 27 Oct 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront 11 July 2015
Hi ,

Anybody who sent their spousal visa application to mississauga on 15 AUG and after got AOR1 or any confirmation mail from cic?

sally7

Sep 18, 2015
Hi everyone
i sponsored my husband on sep 29, 2014 and I got confirmation from Mississauga on Nov 19th that they are reviewing our application than Nov 25th I got an email that my sponsorship is approved and my husband application was forwarded to London since my husband was living in Sweden as visa student at that time...

In may 2015 I went to my MP and asked them to extend my husband medical since it was about to expire in July and I asked them if 29 months processing would apply to us which they said no and medical got extended for another year ...

than in July 6th, 2015 I finally got an email from them asking for another police check which we send them ...

again a month later in August 2015they asked for my husband military records because his Iranian and although we had already submitted that with application we send them another one...

again a month later in September 5, 2015 I received our photos that I had sent them as proof of our relationship and when I check our online status it shows my husband application is in process from July 27, 2015 and medical has been received ....

Can anyone tell me how long more I have to wait for his visa?
I'm tired of waiting...

Sunset0505

Dec 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Miss/Ottawa/LA and July/15 in LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
08JUL2015
AOR Received.
09APR2014/SA 05JUN2014
File Transfer...
15JUL2014
Med's Request
2nd-01JUN2015/3rd 15JUL2015
Med's Done....
29/03/14& 15/06/15& 03/08/15/mailed 01/11/2015
Interview........
03NOV2015 in LA
Passport Req..
IP 23SEP15/DM 12/12/15
LANDED..........
29APR2016
sally7 said:
Hi everyone
i sponsored my husband on sep 29, 2014 and I got confirmation from Mississauga on Nov 19th that they are reviewing our application than Nov 25th I got an email that my sponsorship is approved and my husband application was forwarded to London since my husband was living in Sweden as visa student at that time...

In may 2015 I went to my MP and asked them to extend my husband medical since it was about to expire in July and I asked them if 29 months processing would apply to us which they said no and medical got extended for another year ...

than in July 6th, 2015 I finally got an email from them asking for another police check which we send them ...

again a month later in August 2015they asked for my husband military records because his Iranian and although we had already submitted that with application we send them another one...

again a month later in September 5, 2015 I received our photos that I had sent them as proof of our relationship and when I check our online status it shows my husband application is in process from July 27, 2015 and medical has been received ....

Can anyone tell me how long more I have to wait for his visa?
I'm tired of waiting...
Apr 2014 application rec'd...I sick of waiting too!

Jamesdavid3

May 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My Lawyer received the DM letter yesterday.. waiting for the appointment now.

It was sent to him Via Email and was in his JUNK mailbox!

We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The

Canada Immigration Centre on the Moon will contact you to arrange an appointment for the

finalization of your permanent resident application.

Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)

The Right of Permanent Residence Fee in the amount of $490.00 is required before you can

become a permanent resident in Canada. The Confirmation of Permanent Residence document

will not be issued to you until this payment is made. If you have not already made this payment,

you must submit proof of this payment to this office as soon as possible via e-mail, facsimile or

mail at:...

I have not paid the $490 Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) Does this just have to be done anytime before I come in for the interview (which is taking around 30 days to schedule I have heard?) or do I have to pay it right now to get the COPR document??

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Jamesdavid3 said:
I have not paid the $490 Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) Does this just have to be done anytime before I come in for the interview (which is taking around 30 days to schedule I have heard?) or do I have to pay it right now to get the COPR document??
To the best of my knowledge, you have to pay the RPRF before your file can move forward and the landing interview scheduled. I would do it as soon as possible (i.e. now). The longer you wait, the longer your application will sit there doing absolutely nothing (at least that's how it works with outland - your file is put on hold until you pay the RPRF).

As an aside, makes me wonder what kind of immigration lawyer he is if he doesn't already have all of CIC's key email addresses on a "non spam" list to ensure all emails are routed to his inbox. That's pretty massive fail.

Jamesdavid3

May 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scylla said:
To the best of my knowledge, you have to pay the RPRF before your file can move forward and the landing interview scheduled. I would do it as soon as possible (i.e. now). The longer you wait, the longer your application will sit there doing absolutely nothing (at least that's how it works with outland - your file is put on hold until you pay the RPRF).

As an aside, makes me wonder what kind of immigration lawyer he is if he doesn't already have all of CIC's key email addresses on a "non spam" list to ensure all emails are routed to his inbox. That's pretty massive fail.
However I have also heard that you bring the receipt of payment to the Landing Interview and they have already said that the Landing Office will contact me so I am not sure

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Jamesdavid3 said:
However I have also heard that you bring the receipt of payment to the Landing Interview and they have already said that the Landing Office will contact me so I am not sure
What does your lawyer say? He should know this answer cold.

Aquakitty

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2011
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2015 - SA Received: 20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
11-07-2015
Jamesdavid3 said:
My Lawyer received the DM letter yesterday.. waiting for the appointment now.

It was sent to him Via Email and was in his JUNK mailbox!

We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The

Canada Immigration Centre on the Moon will contact you to arrange an appointment for the

finalization of your permanent resident application.

Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)

The Right of Permanent Residence Fee in the amount of $490.00 is required before you can

become a permanent resident in Canada. The Confirmation of Permanent Residence document

will not be issued to you until this payment is made. If you have not already made this payment,

you must submit proof of this payment to this office as soon as possible via e-mail, facsimile or

mail at:...

:p ;D No wonder processing takes so long!

abbas786ali

Sep 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2015
AOR Received.
08-01-2015
File Transfer...
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
06-09-2015 (Upfront) / 06-14-2016 (Remed)
Passport Req..
29-08-2016
Aquakitty said:
Yes, it seems they send some of the backlog to London, they choose where it goes. If this is a big issue for some reason, you can try emailing them a case-specific enquiry with your explanation and ask for them to send it to New Delhi (at least one person on here claimed this worked for them ). But if they actually do it, then they'd have to send it there which would be more delays.
Hello,

You are correct. I called CIC and they explained that for India more and more sponsorship applications are being sent to LONDON because the New Delhi, India office has a lot of Visit Visa and Temp Work Visa backlog. Well that is what the lady said on the phone.

Thanks

Ali

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
CBA321 said:
Hi ,

Anybody who sent their spousal visa application to mississauga on 15 AUG and after got AOR1 or any confirmation mail from cic?

From what i know, Mississauga CPC rec'd my application on Aug/12/2015 that i can see from the tracking number and signature i got from Canada post .. I have no yet rec'd any AOR from them, and prob wont until next month as they are still working on July/21/2015 applications.

Sazargoon

Sep 7, 2015
Hi there,

Thanks for good information.
I have two question, I am a permanent resident and my husband had sponsored me in 2012 and I got my pr card; then ha had some family issues that he could not fill his 2 required years for extending his pr and immigration refused his travel document visa request. We appealed to the immigration appeal division in February2015 and till now we did not hear anything from them.
1.According to your information and experiences how long it will take for appeal division to answer?
2.As it says in Spousal sponsorship that "Five-year sponsorship bar for people who were sponsored to come to Canada as a spouse or partner" it says: " Due to changes in Canada’s immigration law, if a spouse or partner sponsored you, you now cannot sponsor a new spouse or partner within five years of becoming a permanent resident." , so now I want to sponsor my husband who himself was sponsored me before (the same person), is it possible or I have to wait till the end of 5 years??

Thank you.

kiwi01

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/11/2015
Med's Done....
30/09/2015
When is the best time to do the medical for an outland application? We're just waiting on the marriage certificate in a few weeks before sending of our application, should I be doing the medical now? Or waiting till just before we send of the applicaton?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
kiwi01 said:
When is the best time to do the medical for an outland application? We're just waiting on the marriage certificate in a few weeks before sending of our application, should I be doing the medical now? Or waiting till just before we send of the applicaton?
A few weeks won't make much difference, especially if your handle is accurate and you are a kiwi :). You'll have approval through the Sydney office well before your medical expires.