VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
02-07-2015
almostthere1234 said:
I asked for the csq last week after sponsor approval
how long it is taking nowadays?
ty
I believe it's 25 bussiness days but idk for sure.
Still waiting for mine as well (delivered may 15).

hirenpatel119

May 19, 2015
Hello My name is Hiren. I applied for Sponsorship Application on May 15, 2015. They sent me a letter for the application approval in New Delhi. I see my Application online showing INPROCESS from October 20, 2014. My wife has applied for PEBC(Pharmacy Examination Board of Canada) and still I even not got any reply from New Delhi. She sent email and submit case specification form too, but there is no reply from them. She has examination on july 7&8, 2015. I am really worried about my status because if she didn't appear for that examination in this july, she can spoil her one year. Can anybody have any information about how the system works. Please let me know..

Thank you for the humble reply.

CharisseyB

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
Doc's Request.
09-22-2015
AOR Received.
05-05-2015 Sponsorship Approval
File Transfer...
12-05-2015 Mississauga to Ottawa
Med's Done....
31-07-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
DM 07-02-2016
LANDED..........
Possibly APRIL 2016
HEY,

I need help guys, please. I sent my husband's application back on March 31, 2015 and CIC Mississauga received it on April 7, 2015. I got approved AOR and SA and they sent the package on May 12, 2015 to be transferred to CPC Ottawa. Everything is complete in my husband's package except for the additional medical request they had for my husband's heart. He is scheduled to get the ECG tomorrow but a stress test is required to and they scheduled him in July 29. He received that letter back in March stating he needs to get it done within 3 months which is actually June 11, 2015. I emailed them and they have not responded yet. I sent a letter in the health office to but no response. What am I supposed to do now?!Sigh. Isn't the medical the last part and they would request that essentially? Why did they have a time limit for my husband when this is supposed to be expiring in a year isn't that correct? My husband is Us citizen by the way...

maggy55

Apr 17, 2015
My daughter is a Permanent Resident. Her marriage will be in mid June with her boyfriend who is visitor in Canada. He came 1 year ago, and his visa will expire in end of June. He apply to extend his stay with the reason that he will marry.
After marriage can we apply for sponsorship if we didn't received an answer about the visa extension?
Somebody in same situation?

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maggy55 said:
My daughter is a Permanent Resident. Her marriage will be in mid June with her boyfriend who is visitor in Canada. He came 1 year ago, and his visa will expire in end of June. He apply to extend his stay with the reason that he will marry.
After marriage can we apply for sponsorship if we didn't received an answer about the visa extension?
Somebody in same situation?
You, as her mother, cannot sponsor him. She will need to sponsor him after they are married (unless she herself was sponsored by a former common-law partner or spouse, after 2012).

How did your daughter become a PR of Canada?

zee28

May 20, 2015
Hi
I have applied for the sponsorship of my daughter and husband on dec2013
medical is done on dec2014
Still waiting for the reply
status is not appearing online since I have applied
any ideas
they have asked me to provide proves to relocate in Canada for my husband application but no reply for my daughters application any one has any idea

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zee28 said:
Hi
I have applied for the sponsorship of my daughter and husband on dec2013
medical is done on dec2014
Still waiting for the reply
status is not appearing online since I have applied
any ideas
they have asked me to provide proves to relocate in Canada for my husband application but no reply for my daughters application any one has any idea
Since you are outside of Canada, this must mean that you are a Canadian citizen, correct (since a PR that is sponsoring a spouse MUST do so from within Canada)?

If so...why does your daughter not already have Canadian citizenship from birth?

tdubokchoi

May 7, 2015
Question.

My South Korean husband and I have applied for an Inland application in November, received our AOR email December 2014. We are waiting on our OWP, complications up the wa-zoo with that process.

My question is, would it even be possible to apply for an Outland application? I think the answer is no, but if we can apply for a special reason, I don't see why we wouldn't try.

Thanks.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can certainly withdraw the Inland application and re-submit an Outland application, but...it might complicate things for you even more.

If your husband included an OWP application with the Inland application (and was still in status when the applications were received by CIC), he now has implied status, that will cover him throughout the entire Inland PR process. If he did NOT and/or his status has expired...I would NOT recommend withdrawing the Inland application.

Djn1993

Feb 10, 2015
Japan
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Doc's Request.
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
31-12-2014
Med's Done....
08-2014
Hello again,
I'm wondering if I should email the Manila cic office to ask them what I should do because my case is still In Process from April 30th and my GCMS notes say COPR issued (April 29th) / Email sent to CPCM this date to update spr eligiblity decision in order to finalize (May 3rd)
I booked a ticket for Toronto way before all this happened for June 1st and I feel like I might not receive anything in the mail till then.
What should I say in the email to the CIC in manila?

colocho13

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
AOR Received.
07-08-2015
File Transfer...
16-09-2015
Med's Done....
22-05-2015
Hello

I am submitting an application to sponsor my wife but she sent all the original required documents (e.g. police certifacte) and was not able to find the original IMM 1017B (panel physician did not use e-medical) but she managed to send me good quality color copy.

What do you think? CIC will accept it? Does it have to be the original one ?

Thank you

tdubokchoi

May 7, 2015
Ponga said:
You can certainly withdraw the Inland application and re-submit an Outland application, but...it might complicate things for you even more.

If your husband included an OWP application with the Inland application (and was still in status when the applications were received by CIC), he now has implied status, that will cover him throughout the entire Inland PR process. If he did NOT and/or his status has expired...I would NOT recommend withdrawing the Inland application.
Entered Canada July 2014, received AOR email Dec 2014. Sent the OWP app with the Inland app. So he should have implied status. I'm trying to call CIC right now to get a clear answer, but what if I withdraw the Inland and then apply for the Outland? Would that still not be safe? Thanks.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tdubokchoi said:
Entered Canada July 2014, received AOR email Dec 2014. Sent the OWP app with the Inland app. So he should have implied status. I'm trying to call CIC right now to get a clear answer, but what if I withdraw the Inland and then apply for the Outland? Would that still not be safe? Thanks.
That's the tricky part.

Since he now has implied status, withdrawing the Inland application would void that status. Since he's been in Canada for 10 months, I don't know how/if he would be able to get true legal status, since it's now beyond what would have been his 90 day window to apply for Restoration of Status.

In your other thread, you indicated that CIC did not process his OWP because they thought that he was out of status. If you get this resolved, I'd just keep the Inland application in place.

Shy93

Feb 24, 2015
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2014
AOR Received.
03-12-2014
File Transfer...
03-12-2014
Interview........
To be scheduled
Anyone have any information on Interviews?
What to bring, what should we expect?
I'm nervous, my husband is relaxed lol.